• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat/ Leftist Definitions

Jen

Senator
Democrats are in the process of redefining just about every word we use, especially gender-related words.

Here's a short video that ........ well.......shows just how silly Democrats have now become:

Jen

Senator
You posting it shows how silly you are.
I post on two other boards where I can post, and people are mature enough to disagree without making it personal.

That's too much to expect here.

I thought I'd see if this board has matured. It hasn't. No problem. I just wanted to know and now I do.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I post on two other boards where I can post, and people are mature enough to disagree without making it personal.

I thought I'd see if this board has matured. It hasn't. No problem. I just wanted to know and now I do.
Oh sniff... Boo hoo.

Your vulgarity is not welcome here. Beat It

Go back to your communist hell hole where Trinity protects you by throwing everybody out with a different opinion

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are removed from this thread. Beat it before I freeze your account

Which should by the way be very familiar to you, it was taught to me by your communist scumbag Trinity on my last visit to your Happy Land of magic and make believe where you all kiss one another's asses

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

The content of your OP is silly and it was silly to post it. As usual, rather than defend challenged content you claim you are being personally attacked.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The content of your OP is silly and it was silly to post it. As usual, rather than defend challenged content you claim you are being personally attacked.
in case you missed it, i barred her from this thread. let her go back to the communist site she is so fond of