• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democratic conundrum

If Steyer, Bernie or Bloomberg become president, whenever they bomb a Muslim majority country the Muslims will perceive it as America under direct Israeli control is bombing them more so than ever before. For a party of leftist disposition that is terrified of violent Muslims and constantly submits to their threats this is an interesting turn of events that their best bets are so ethnically not diverse. ha ha

Watch out for European interference in 2020, they so couldn't deal with any of those three being totalitarian kings of America.

If the party of my friends on the other side of the aisle didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all.

If Steyer, Bernie or Bloomberg become president, whenever they bomb a Muslim majority country the Muslims will perceive it as America under direct Israeli control is bombing them more so than ever before. For a party of leftist disposition that is terrified of violent Muslims and constantly submits to their threats this is an interesting turn of events that their best bets are so ethnically not diverse. ha ha

Watch out for European interference in 2020, they so couldn't deal with any of those three being totalitarian kings of America.

If the party of my friends on the other side of the aisle didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all.
It's a bit presumptuous to assume they will bomb anyone.

Most of the American left already believes we are under Israeli (Jewish) control. The antisemitism of the left is a national security risk.

Rumor has it Trump is gonna resign in disgrace in September.
So you don't contest that Democrats are terrified to the point of submission to Muslims? Or that some old white guy in the 1% who happens to be Jewish and in charge won't enrage ISIS, Taliban or Iran like never before? Or that European surrender monkeys won't want to interfere in 2020? ha ha

Last edited:
Since Republicans didn't impeach.
Impeach on what? Asking a foreign government to commit to helping investigate U.S. corruption? You need to learn what actual inteference in a U.S. election means.

As far as I'm concerned Biden is a crook who if he became president would be compromised not only by Ukraine but more importantly China. How dare the Democrats set up China for the win? Treason if you ask me.

Impeach on what? Asking a foreign government to commit to helping investigate U.S. corruption? You need to learn what actual inteference in a U.S. election means.

As far as I'm concerned Biden is a crook who if he became president would be compromised not only by Ukraine but more importantly China. How dare the Democrats set up China for the win? Treason if you ask me.
Ukraine is just the money laundromat for the Dems, and a place to stash their truly useless, inbred embarrassments, like Hunter Biden, out of sight. China is where they make the real money, selling our technology. The corrupt greed of the left is a national security risk.

Ukraine is just the money laundromat for the Dems, and a place to stash their truly useless, inbred embarrassments, like Hunter Biden, out of sight. China is where they make the real money, selling our technology. The corrupt greed of the left is a national security risk.
Trump is effectively exposing the corrupt evil of America's deviant-liberals. It will be up to the classical-liberals to take the country back.