• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democratic desperation

Jen

Senator
So today, it appears that the Democratic operatives have told their people to discredit the Iowa caucus.

Unfortunately it is what it is and all of the "angry white Iowans" posts just serve to make desperate Democrats appear exactly as they are........ desperate.

Funny in a sad way.

GordonGecko

President
So today, it appears that the Democratic operatives have told their people to discredit the Iowa caucus.

Unfortunately it is what it is and all of the "angry white Iowans" posts just serve to make desperate Democrats appear exactly as they are........ desperate.

Funny in a sad way.
Jen, if I post some RIGHTwingers saying "Ignore the Iowa caucus if Ron Paul wins it".....what will you say?

Bo-4

Senator
Looks more akin to Jen desperation to me :D

Funny in a sad way.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Will be funny seeing all those republicans jump up and down for their 1 big day of the year.....Will they go out to a bar afterward or go pray somewhere?

Bo-4

Senator
Jen, if I post some RIGHTwingers saying "Ignore the Iowa caucus if Ron Paul wins it".....what will you say?
Like this? :D

Other establishment GOP figures quickly piled on, and suddenly, the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucuses matter not, according to GOP talking points, if Ron Paul wins. Iowa Republican governor Terry Branstad advised voters to ignore a Paul victory in Iowa: "’People are going to look at who comes in second and who comes in third,’ said Branstad, adding, ‘If [Mitt] Romney comes in a strong second, it definitely helps him going into New Hampshire and the other states.’" (Coincidentally, Branstad is rumored to be one of Romney’s expedient targets for vice president.)

Jen, where does this assertion "appear"? Why would democrats want to discredit the caucuses? Obama won the Iowa caucuses in 2008. There is still (also)a democratic caucus process today in Iowa. You're gonna have to link me somewhere to convince me "democratic operatives" are telling "their people" to discredit the Iowa caucuses...

I hope you can, because if you can't it means something about you.

2wit

Bo-4

Senator
Jen, where does this assertion "appear"? Why would democrats want to discredit the caucuses? Obama won the Iowa caucuses in 2008. There is still (also)a democratic caucus process today in Iowa. You're gonna have to link me somewhere to convince me "democratic operatives" are telling "their people" to discredit the Iowa caucuses...

I hope you can, because if you can't it means something about you.

2wit
It was just a hunch for her so she did what she's best at: made it up. ;-)

GordonGecko

President
Like this? :D

Other establishment GOP figures quickly piled on, and suddenly, the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucuses matter not, according to GOP talking points, if Ron Paul wins. Iowa Republican governor Terry Branstad advised voters to ignore a Paul victory in Iowa: "’People are going to look at who comes in second and who comes in third,’ said Branstad, adding, ‘If [Mitt] Romney comes in a strong second, it definitely helps him going into New Hampshire and the other states.’" (Coincidentally, Branstad is rumored to be one of Romney’s expedient targets for vice president.)
See, Bo.....OBVIOUSLY Gov. Branstad of Iowa is a

"Democratic operative"!!!!!! :D

GordonGecko

President
You know she can't.
To Jen...all "evil" MUST originate from Democrats or liberals.

She probably heard a "liberal" pundit say it (or mention how Huckabee won it last time and lost the Nomination)...thought it was an "attack on Republicans" and therefore decided that it was ONLY "Democratic operatives" that were trying to down-play Iowa and didn't even know that REPUBLICANS were trying to down-play it when Ron Paul had his surge.

Now, naturally, she cannot let a fact get in the way of the Holy Church of Republicanism dogma by admitting she was wrong.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
More paranoid and confused...probably listens to fox and limbaugh....Thinks all their non-sense is true...pathetic really

StanH

Council Member
Can you imagine the outrage if conservatives talked about blacks the way liberals talk about whites?

Funny in a sad way.