• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do lefty lockdown lovers even know...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That was your initial idiocy, followed by me challenging you to quote any American saying he or she “loves” lockdowns, followed by your multiple posts dissembling, followed by - you guessed it! - your return to your initial idiocy!

;-)
Like I told you before - we have to watch what you lefties DO, and ignore what you say (or don't say):

1623883587242.png

EatTheRich

President
A) There was no plan under Trump. You are Russian propagandizing about an imagined response that did not take place.

That is a LIE. The Trump plan gave us a vaccine that would have been five years away.

B) What is your or ZeroHedge's plan to keep people from transmitting a highly communicable and deadly disease on a massive scale.

Well, Trump was making progress by not allowing infected ILLEGAL ALIENS to cross our borders. Is Joe Biden bothering to have those animals from Honduras tested? NO.
He and Kamala the Ungandan Giant want them in so they can vote Democrat. Meanwhile they continue to infect everyone, as well as bring in drugs and human trafficking.
FYI, aliens can’t vote except in local elections in a handful of localities.

EatTheRich

President
LOL! As if the left doesn't have a long and sordid record of lying about their agenda. We go by what we see, not by what you say. And, now that we know that a) the lockdowns did nothing to slow the spread of the disease and b) that the lockdowns will cost us more person/years of life than the disease itself, the fact that you aren't renouncing their use tells us all we need to know about your true feelings about them.

Oops that "match" just caught your nose on fire, there, Pinocchio...
You “know” no such thing. Feel free to explain why so many fewer people were infected in China, Vietnam, or N. Korea.