• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eggs

Zam-Zam

Senator
Biden has never been known for his oratory skills but I do not think that is an indication that he is stupid or in severe mental decline.
I wouldn't say stupid. But then, I wouldn't say brilliant either.

Perhaps he's as sharp as a tac, on top of everything, and is calling all the shots. Perhaps all those around him are constantly dazzled by his superior intellectual prowess...Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? One guess is as good as another, though no better.

My guess is that, however, the above scenario is unlikely.

It's all good.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I believe I'm more influenced by Biden himself - ""You know, the thing".

“And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you are — why can’t the — the — the experts say, ‘We know that this virus is, in fact — it’s going to be’ — or, excuse me — ‘We know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved, but permanently approved.’ That’s underway too. I expect that to occur quickly,” Biden said, according to a White House transcript.

Biden not only lost his train of thought, he turned it into an absolute train wreck as he continued to ramble about inflation during the highly structured CNN town hall:

“No, look, here’s the deal: Moody’s, today, went out — a Wall Street firm, not some liberal think tank — said if we passed the other two things I’m trying to get done, we will, in fact, reduce inflation. Reduce inflation.

Reduce inflation,” Biden said. “Reduce inflation — because we’re going to be providing good opportunities and jobs for people who, in fact, are going to be reinvesting that money back into all the things we’re talking about, driving down prices, not raising prices.”

Joe Biden’s Word Salad… Quite the Mouthful | The Federal Observer

And about a million other examples.

But if you like him, I'm fine with that.
Really? I don't remember your commentary on the president saying he wanted to find the oranges of the Mueller investigation or that he was concerned with the furniture of our children...

He complained at one memorable point in his long-winded speech: “They censor, cancel and persecute ordinary citizens for speaking the truth while they ... drown your endless torment of ... I mean, what they do ... ”
or
“Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!” his message read.
."God blesh 'merica"

Zam-Zam

Senator
Really? I don't remember your commentary on the president saying he wanted to find the oranges of the Mueller investigation or that he was concerned with the furniture of our children...

He complained at one memorable point in his long-winded speech: “They censor, cancel and persecute ordinary citizens for speaking the truth while they ... drown your endless torment of ... I mean, what they do ... ”
or
“Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!” his message read.
."God blesh 'merica"
Yes, really.

Feel free to quote me directly on anything I actually did post, rather than whine about something I did not post.

Hope that helps.

It's all good.

:D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, really.

Feel free to quote me directly on anything I actually did post, rather than whine about something I did not post.

Hope that helps.

It's all good.

:D
The attempted attack on Biden is simply hypocrisy given the lack of any comment about Trump's incoherent rants.

Zam-Zam

Senator
The attempted attack on Biden is simply hypocrisy given the lack of any comment about Trump's incoherent rants.
Not an attack.

It's my impression of him. You have your impression, others are entitled to theirs, no?

Even if it's not the same as yours?

Tolerance, and all that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not an attack.

It's my impression of him. You have your impression, others are entitled to theirs, no?

Even if it's not the same as yours?

Tolerance, and all that.
And I'm entitled to express an opinion of your post....ain't free speech great?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump knows his only hope is to become president again so he can pardon himself. He will fight like a caged tiger to make that happen, breaking any laws that stand in the way, and inciting more violence from his rabble. He is a desperate man.
Thanks for proving to readers how stupid you actually are.

"so he can pardon himself"

DEPLORABLE

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No comments from the greatest conman last night in New York, lmao

Let's go Brandon ----------- Walmart Camo boys unite and lay it all on the line for him - c'mon no meaningless threats - let's see some action - the drones are ready for you !
it's evident some leftist in PJ got their ass beat in Walmart hunting clothes department

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not entirely sure that Biden is a big decision-maker...He may just be watching from the bleachers the same as the rest of us.
Biden can't figure out if he's a Senator or Vice President

He so wanted to drive the EV Corvette

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This search warrant was created by the DOJ, signed by a judge and carried out by the FBI whose director was hand picked and appointed by Trump. Neither Biden or the White House staff had anything to do with it.
So the President was left out of the whole ordeal
I guess they figured he'd spill the beans if he knew

The BUCK doesn't stop at the top anymore

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your impression of Biden’s awareness or consciousness may be tainted by the constant barrage of crap thrown at him by the news media. He’s an old guy and has always had a speech problem and he fell off his bike.
My gawd Jack he just recently (last week I think) told a crowd of CEO's he's really would like to drive their battery Corvette but as Vice President he's not allowed to drive!

Jack4freedom

Governor
So the President was left out of the whole ordeal
I guess they figured he'd spill the beans if he knew

The BUCK doesn't stop at the top anymore
It is not the role of the President to decide who to investigate or prosecute. Biden and his team have enough to deal with already. Besides, Biden certainly does not want Trump barred from running again. Trump is probably one of the few people old Joe could beat in 2024.

Jack4freedom

Governor
My gawd Jack he just recently (last week I think) told a crowd of CEO's he's really would like to drive their battery Corvette but as Vice President he's not allowed to drive!
Bush had the codes for the nuclear football for 8 years and couldn’t pronounce the word nuclear….Biden is famous for gaffes and misspeak. Has been for decades. I think it has to do with the stuttering deal he had as a kid. I’m not worried about it anymore than when Bush used to say NUCULAR…..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is not the role of the President to decide who to investigate or prosecute. Biden and his team have enough to deal with already. Besides, Biden certainly does not want Trump barred from running again. Trump is probably one of the few people old Joe could beat in 2024.
Joe will never be the 2024 DNC NOM

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bush had the codes for the nuclear football for 8 years and couldn’t pronounce the word nuclear….Biden is famous for gaffes and misspeak. Has been for decades. I think it has to do with the stuttering deal he had as a kid. I’m not worried about it anymore than when Bush used to say NUCULAR…..
Did Bush ever tell others he was Vice President
while President

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
What recipe of eggs will be on Democrats' faces after this nothingburger display at Mar-a-Lago?
Scrambled?
Fried?
Coddled?
Poached?
Quiche?
Raw?
Any sane individual (who is not a frothing-at-the-mouth partisan) sees through this kabuki theatre for what it truly is...
What if it's you that's wrong? Then what?