• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eggs

LeilaniMP

Empress
What recipe of eggs will be on Democrats' faces after this nothingburger display at Mar-a-Lago?
Scrambled?
Fried?
Coddled?
Poached?
Quiche?
Raw?
Any sane individual (who is not a frothing-at-the-mouth partisan) sees through this kabuki theatre for what it truly is...

Jack4freedom

Governor
What recipe of eggs will be on Democrats' faces after this nothingburger display at Mar-a-Lago?
Scrambled?
Fried?
Coddled?
Poached?
Quiche?
Raw?
Any sane individual (who is not a frothing-at-the-mouth partisan) sees through this kabuki theatre for what it truly is...
Generally when the FBI shows up at your house with a search warrant, it’s not kabuki theater, it’s bad news. Ask Bernie Madoff, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone….Now Donny has no one around to pardon him…Maybe old Joe will get him off the hook if he agrees to admit he was lying his ass off the whole time..This could be fun. Nothing like seeing a smug rich prick getting handcuffed….

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Generally when the FBI shows up at your house with a search warrant, it’s not kabuki theater, it’s bad news. Ask Bernie Madoff, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone….Now Donny has no one around to pardon him…Maybe old Joe will get him off the hook if he agrees to admit he was lying his ass off the whole time..This could be fun. Nothing like seeing a smug rich prick getting handcuffed….
No comments from the greatest conman last night in New York, lmao

Let's go Brandon ----------- Walmart Camo boys unite and lay it all on the line for him - c'mon no meaningless threats - let's see some action - the drones are ready for you !

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump knows his only hope is to become president again so he can pardon himself. He will fight like a caged tiger to make that happen, breaking any laws that stand in the way, and inciting more violence from his rabble. He is a desperate man.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump knows his only hope is to become president again so he can pardon himself. He will fight like a caged tiger to make that happen, breaking any laws that stand in the way, and inciting more violence from his rabble. He is a desperate man.
The question is, will the keyboard tough guy cult base respond and lay it all on the line for him? I think they will stand around, wave their stupid flags and shove hot pockets down the pie hole - all bark no bite at all - like a toothless dog

Scrambled?
Fried?
Coddled?
Poached?
Quiche?
Raw?
They don't care, they wanted the "photo-op", they got it. Just like with Roger Stone, the FBI is out of control.

Zam-Zam

Senator
The left are the masters of over-reach, yet they never, ever, learn from their insanity.
This fiasco will come back to bite them on their butts, big time.
The bigger question is what Biden crap is being hidden by this latest bright shiny object that is being used for distraction?
I'm not entirely sure that Biden is a big decision-maker...He may just be watching from the bleachers the same as the rest of us.

Zam-Zam

Senator
This search warrant was created by the DOJ, signed by a judge and carried out by the FBI whose director was hand picked and appointed by Trump. Neither Biden or the White House staff had anything to do with it.
As far as we know, of course.

I imagine there is a great deal that Biden is unaware of, but that's just my impression.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Your impression of Biden’s awareness or consciousness may be tainted by the constant barrage of crap thrown at him by the news media. He’s an old guy and has always had a speech problem and he fell off his bike.
I believe I'm more influenced by Biden himself - ""You know, the thing".

“And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you are — why can’t the — the — the experts say, ‘We know that this virus is, in fact — it’s going to be’ — or, excuse me — ‘We know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved, but permanently approved.’ That’s underway too. I expect that to occur quickly,” Biden said, according to a White House transcript.

Biden not only lost his train of thought, he turned it into an absolute train wreck as he continued to ramble about inflation during the highly structured CNN town hall:

“No, look, here’s the deal: Moody’s, today, went out — a Wall Street firm, not some liberal think tank — said if we passed the other two things I’m trying to get done, we will, in fact, reduce inflation. Reduce inflation.

Reduce inflation,” Biden said. “Reduce inflation — because we’re going to be providing good opportunities and jobs for people who, in fact, are going to be reinvesting that money back into all the things we’re talking about, driving down prices, not raising prices.”

Joe Biden’s Word Salad… Quite the Mouthful | The Federal Observer

And about a million other examples.

But if you like him, I'm fine with that.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I believe I'm more influenced by Biden himself - ""You know, the thing".

“And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you are — why can’t the — the — the experts say, ‘We know that this virus is, in fact — it’s going to be’ — or, excuse me — ‘We know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved, but permanently approved.’ That’s underway too. I expect that to occur quickly,” Biden said, according to a White House transcript.

Biden not only lost his train of thought, he turned it into an absolute train wreck as he continued to ramble about inflation during the highly structured CNN town hall:

“No, look, here’s the deal: Moody’s, today, went out — a Wall Street firm, not some liberal think tank — said if we passed the other two things I’m trying to get done, we will, in fact, reduce inflation. Reduce inflation.

Reduce inflation,” Biden said. “Reduce inflation — because we’re going to be providing good opportunities and jobs for people who, in fact, are going to be reinvesting that money back into all the things we’re talking about, driving down prices, not raising prices.”

Joe Biden’s Word Salad… Quite the Mouthful | The Federal Observer

And about a million other examples.

But if you like him, I'm fine with that.
Biden has never been known for his oratory skills but I do not think that is an indication that he is stupid or in severe mental decline.