• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.

Own it, Democrats.
  • Prosecutors said Nicholas Ochs and Nicholas DeCarlo threw smoke bombs into a line of officers.
  • They also inscribed "murder the media" onto one of the Capitol building doors, the DOJ said.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.

Own it, Democrats.
" An Illinois man on Friday pleaded guilty to assaulting a Reuters journalist and a police officer during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump.

Shane Jason Woods, 44, of Auburn, pleaded guilty in a federal court hearing in Washington to one felony count of assaulting, resisting or impeding police and one misdemeanor count of striking, beating and wounding within U.S. territory."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
MAGAt thug from Connecticut convicted on 9 charges, 7 of them felonies.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
75 days in the hole for this Arbeit macht frei MAGA thug:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
1/6 MAGAt thug from Michigan gets 5 years in the hole.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
30 months in the hole for this MAGAt thug from Colorado.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
Whoa! Check out this 1/6 MAGAt thug. Only the best for Trump and GOPs. Trump said he'll pardon these thugs too.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
Pretty boy MAGAt thug convicted on 4 misdemeanors and 1 felony. He's gonna be very popular in prison.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
7 years in the hole for this 1/6 MAGAt thug. “You were a one man wrecking ball that day,” :

middleview

President
Supporting Member
7 years in the hole for this 1/6 MAGAt thug. “You were a one man wrecking ball that day,” :

Jen thinks democrats are thugs? antifa rioters were certainly shitheads and deserve prosecution. I do not believe any of them are registered to vote and most think no government is better than either Dems or Repubs.

I have a hard time with sending the sixers to jail while Trump and Roger Stone walk free.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
MAGAt 1/6 insurrectionist thugs still being charged:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
As a nation of immigrants, it speaks to our morals and values.
I love the words on the inscription. Reading about the author and the numerous ways the words from the poem can be interpreted. :)
PJ is not the same without you, Julie. Hope all is well with you!