• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

Boca

Governor
not quite fellow.

you can babble all you want, but not that ilk shit to me. i speak only for myself.

dont worry about my reply either, thats for her and her pissants over there.

the only thing that ran them off is their penchant for made up shit and their inability to defend it.
Amen!

My suggestion is for the owners or moderators to ping the posts and find out where all these guests and robots are located.

Dolly

Council Member
BDTEX
Where'd you go? Did you see what "rampaging Republicans" did on January 6th?

I'm on many forums. I don't come here often. People are often angry and engage in insults....boring.

PHILLFISH
May 26th. She likes to badger in the PMs now....

Unless her PM's have been reported, how would you know?

Why is there so much talk about a departed poster and another forum? Are you allowed to say what forum? I'm wondering if I'm a member there.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The guy responding to posts made by posters who haven't posted from 6 months is telling others "don't worry about it"? LOL. Apparently here presence via PM here is worrying you. Why else would you give a flying f"ck? That said, I'll guarantee she supports me calling you out over your effort to pull up old posts.

Stop posting here and move on, Phil. I'm sure you can think of another rule to selectively apply around here rather than obsessing over old posts, correct?
Selectively? No.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Amen!

My suggestion is for the owners or moderators to ping the posts and find out where all these guests and robots are located.
Nothing like that. But apparently her self appointed dad is up in arms in her defense

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
BDTEX
Where'd you go? Did you see what "rampaging Republicans" did on January 6th?

I'm on many forums. I don't come here often. People are often angry and engage in insults....boring.

PHILLFISH
May 26th. She likes to badger in the PMs now....

Unless her PM's have been reported, how would you know?

Why is there so much talk about a departed poster and another forum? Are you allowed to say what forum? I'm wondering if I'm a member there.

Is that you Trinnity?

Lol. Because they're addressed to me...maybe?

Take your special brand of communism on back to your hole

Dolly

Council Member
Who is Trinity? Are you paranoid? Why are you so touchy?
Let's see how many members are online here now. 11 including me. Hmmmm I just remembered why I don't come here much. People are made to feel unwelcome and there's nothing here but a few people insulting each other. Some of the forums I've been on have closed over time and seems like forums are dying off and I come here and it's a snake pit. I thought this thread was about the 2020 election. So much for debate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see how many members are online here now. 11 including me. Hmmmm I just remembered why I don't come here much. People are made to feel unwelcome and there's nothing here but a few people insulting each other. Some of the forums I've been on have closed over time and seems like forums are dying off and I come here and it's a snake pit. I thought this thread was about the 2020 election. So much for debate.
not touchy in the slightes.. just odd coincidence, you giving a shit about a poster you know nothing about..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

nevermind. tell your communist leader over at the PF...i said hi.

bye bye