• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
BDTEX
Where'd you go? Did you see what "rampaging Republicans" did on January 6th?

I'm on many forums. I don't come here often. People are often angry and engage in insults....boring.

PHILLFISH
May 26th. She likes to badger in the PMs now....

Unless her PM's have been reported, how would you know?

Why is there so much talk about a departed poster and another forum? Are you allowed to say what forum? I'm wondering if I'm a member there.

Is that you Trinnity?

Lol. Because they're addressed to me...maybe?

Take your special brand of communism on back to your hole

Dolly

Council Member
Who is Trinity? Are you paranoid? Why are you so touchy?
Let's see how many members are online here now. 11 including me. Hmmmm I just remembered why I don't come here much. People are made to feel unwelcome and there's nothing here but a few people insulting each other. Some of the forums I've been on have closed over time and seems like forums are dying off and I come here and it's a snake pit. I thought this thread was about the 2020 election. So much for debate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see how many members are online here now. 11 including me. Hmmmm I just remembered why I don't come here much. People are made to feel unwelcome and there's nothing here but a few people insulting each other. Some of the forums I've been on have closed over time and seems like forums are dying off and I come here and it's a snake pit. I thought this thread was about the 2020 election. So much for debate.
not touchy in the slightes.. just odd coincidence, you giving a shit about a poster you know nothing about..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

nevermind. tell your communist leader over at the PF...i said hi.

bye bye

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
awful lot of checking in for that Jen..who says she could leave it.. oh well, maybe she and her communist dad will visit again..

Yesterday at 12:24 AM
And today. 1:26pm

Still checking in Jen..?

Lemme guess...you don't know what you did but you understand how you must own it...blah blah they hate me...blah.

Tell commie hi.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"There was such love at that rally," he said, "They were peaceful people, these were great people, the crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word love, the love in the air I've never seen anything like it."

Mick

The Right is always right
And today. 1:26pm

Still checking in Jen..?

Lemme guess...you don't know what you did but you understand how you must own it...blah blah they hate me...blah.

Tell commie hi.
Did she steal your husband or something? You Biden-voting beta males are downright sad. You are OBSESSED with her. Good God, man. Let it go.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did she steal your husband or something? You Biden-voting beta males are downright sad. You are OBSESSED with her. Good God, man. Let it go.
Odd stuff. Anyway what's a beta male...is that like someone who votes for white supremacists and bigots? Truth be told...she keep trolling in pms. Then send you along to posture like some prick

Tell the commies over there gfy.

Mick

Bye puss...
Wait......so you call me "puss" Friday morning and then 3 minutes later hand ME down a several days ban for personal attacks and name calling??? There were not reported posts.....or even a single post you actioned that precipitated that bullshit. You just took a vendetta, made it even more personal, and put yourself above the rules. Very brazen.

Your actions are not how it works, bud.

Last edited:

Mick

Anyway what's a beta male...is that like someone who votes for white supremacists and bigots? Truth be told...she keep trolling in pms. Then send you along to posture like some prick
LOL. Biden voters know the term "beta male" intimately. And are you calling Joe Biden a white supremacist and bigot? He certainly is a slimy SOB.......you got that right. Finally figuring that out after his incessant pushing of police hoaxes, support for rioters, and his enabling of the indolent? Orange man bad, right? At least you don't have tweets anymore. Whew! What's a few trillion more debt and few million more unemployed moochers anyway? Twitter is serious shit.

And I don't care what she is doing in pms. She hasn't posted on this forum in many months. Stop talking about her incessantly on the open forum. Handle it in a pm or block her. Just shut the hell up about it.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. Biden voters know the term "beta male" intimately. And are you calling Joe Biden a white supremacist and bigot? He certainly is a slimy SOB.......you got that right. Finally figuring that out after his incessant pushing of police hoaxes, support for rioters, and his enabling of the indolent? Orange man bad, right? At least you don't have tweets anymore. Whew! What's a few trillion more debt and few million more unemployed moochers anyway? Twitter is serious shit.

And I don't care what she is doing in pms. She hasn't posted on this forum in many months. Stop talking about her incessantly on the open forum. Handle it in a pm or block her. Just shut the hell up about it.

Boop. And again.

See you

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
In my "safe place" speech is free.........1st Amendment.... and it's not implied that everyone must agree with everything posted there.

However, attacking other posters is NOT free, and it's not allowed in that "safe place".

Works for me.
You're not alone among the MAGAt thugs and PJCon in your unwillingness to own the Big Lie and 1/6.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Thugs from Oklahoma were there too and behaving badly: