• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

God of War

Governor
Another of your patented idiotic non responsive replies. This indicates that you have no real argument with the facts I have clearly stated. Thanks for playing.
Do you even read your posts? Try editing them so that you seem to have a cogent world view. Then we'll work on making that cogency turn onto a reasonable conservative path. But you have to start with expressing some capacity to reason.

Or pretend people didn't read your absurd paean to election laws that are meant to defraud the American people as a whole by inculcating in the mind an acceptance of a permanent federal intrusion on state's rights.

That and Affirmative Action need sun setting. What was a lawful remedy is quickly becoming unconstitutional rot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
WTF are you bullshitting about now?
Now that is a really short train of thought...you've already forgotten what we were talking about...re-read the thread. Go back to where you said there was only one call and now where you think Fani Willis was on that call. Have you tried Prevagen?

God of War

Governor
Now that is a really short train of thought...you've already forgotten what we were talking about...re-read the thread. Go back to where you said there was only one call and now where you think Fani Willis was on that call. Have you tried Prevagen?
You bullshitting the crowd or youself. Here's your claim and now we have you jacking about "Fani Willis" Do you even pay attention to yourself let alone anyone else?

1639785009510.png

Jack4freedom

Governor
Do you even read your posts? Try editing them so that you seem to have a cogent world view. Then we'll work on making that cogency turn onto a reasonable conservative path. But you have to start with expressing some capacity to reason.

Or pretend people didn't read your absurd paean to election laws that are meant to defraud the American people as a whole by inculcating in the mind an acceptance of a permanent federal intrusion on state's rights.

That and Affirmative Action need sun setting. What was a lawful remedy is quickly becoming unconstitutional rot.
As I recall, the post of yours I was responding to was suggesting that anybody who dared to criticize Trump and his lackeys in congress of malfeasance of being “Commie Bastards”. My retort was a bit hyperbolic but the assertions were right on target as usual. your crap about “sun setting” the Voting Rights Act of 1964 is pure unadulterated bullshit. For the last two decades the GOP has been devising schemes to suppress the votes in predominantly black districts by hook or by crook. Now they have passed laws in Georgia which will allow the party in power to hand the elections in various counties to be run by partisan hacks.of their choosing. Look it up.

God of War

Governor
As I recall, the post of yours I was responding to was suggesting that anybody who dared to criticize Trump and his lackeys in congress of malfeasance of being “Commie Bastards”. My retort was a bit hyperbolic but the assertions were right on target as usual. your crap about “sun setting” the Voting Rights Act of 1964 is pure unadulterated bullshit. For the last two decades the GOP has been devising schemes to suppress the votes in predominantly black districts by hook or by crook. Now they have passed laws in Georgia which will allow the party in power to hand the elections in various counties to be run by partisan hacks.of their choosing. Look it up.
As long as everybody who wants to vote votes I don't care. I see everybody who wants to vote voting. Your weasel laws are horseshit.

one man
one id
one paper ballot
on one day

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You bullshitting the crowd or youself. Here's your claim and now we have you jacking about "Fani Willis" Do you even pay attention to yourself let alone anyone else?

View attachment 67576
So as you go down in flames on this particular thread, you think blowing smoke will help. There were two phone calls and the text of the conversation with Raffensberger cannot be confused with the call with Willis which the Washington Post corrected.

From my post #156 yesterday at 2pm...

Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there.

That was the call with Fani Willis, not Raffensberger. You then argue that she was on the conference call with Trump and Raffensberger and quote from the Raffensberger call when Meadows said who was on the call.

Meadows: Okay. Alright. Mr. President, everyone is on the line. This is Mark Meadows, the chief of staff. Just so we all are aware. On the line is secretary of state and two other individuals. Jordan and Mr. Germany with him. You also have the attorneys that represent the president, Kurt and Alex and Cleta Mitchell — who is not the attorney of record but has been involved — myself and then the president

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
So as you go down in flames on this particular thread, you think blowing smoke will help. There were two phone calls and the text of the conversation with Raffensberger cannot be confused with the call with Willis which the Washington Post corrected.

From my post #156 yesterday at 2pm...

Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there.

That was the call with Fani Willis, not Raffensberger. You then argue that she was on the conference call with Trump and Raffensberger and quote from the Raffensberger call when Meadows said who was on the call.

Meadows: Okay. Alright. Mr. President, everyone is on the line. This is Mark Meadows, the chief of staff. Just so we all are aware. On the line is secretary of state and two other individuals. Jordan and Mr. Germany with him. You also have the attorneys that represent the president, Kurt and Alex and Cleta Mitchell — who is not the attorney of record but has been involved — myself and then the president
So bullshitting everyone it is then.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So bullshitting everyone it is then.
Sadly, for you, the evidence of the issue is still on the thread. Your attempt to confuse people with conflating the two phone calls is easily seen. I've provided several links, giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you just didn't know. Now that it has been made undeniably clear it is obvious you've simply chosen to lie.

God of War

Governor
Sadly, for you, the evidence of the issue is still on the thread. Your attempt to confuse people with conflating the two phone calls is easily seen. I've provided several links, giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you just didn't know. Now that it has been made undeniably clear it is obvious you've simply chosen to lie.
No, the evidence showed no such thing. The only link you gave for a recorded call was the Ratfker call.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, the evidence showed no such thing. The only link you gave for a recorded call was the Ratfker call.
the other call was not recorded and every link I've handed you and, in fact your own link referred to the investigator Trump was talking to...Willis. Was she on the call with Raffensberger? No.

Look back at my post #156 from about 2pm yesterday. You called that "bullshit" but offered nothing to back you up. You rarely do.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
the other call was not recorded and every link I've handed you and, in fact your own link referred to the investigator Trump was talking to...Willis. Was she on the call with Raffensberger? No.

Look back at my post #156 from about 2pm yesterday. You called that "bullshit" but offered nothing to back you up. You rarely do.
So you hearsaying shit again about what some flunky broad alleges Trump said when we have a recording that shows what he most likely said in all his calls. Left wingers are demented people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you hearsaying shit again about what some flunky broad alleges Trump said when we have a recording that shows what he most likely said in all his calls. Left wingers are demented people.
Speaking of hearsay....we have a recording the shows what he MOST LIKELY said...wow.

Meanwhile, the recording we have shows Trump told Raffensberger to find 11,000 votes.