• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not if you're the spirit of the dead horse in the metaphor. ha ha
The dead horse is the story that you promoted that the President did not call Raffensberger to ask for 11,000 votes and then quoted a correction to a different call with the investigator which you claimed Raffensberger was on. Proven false. Horse you were riding died of shame.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.

Own it, Democrats.
Stewart Rhodes, 1/4/21: “We have men already stationed outside DC as a nuclear option in case they attempt to remove the President illegally, we will stop it. We will be inside DC, we will also be on the outside of DC, armed, prepared to go in if the president calls us.”

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.

Own it, Democrats.
3 MAGAt thugs arrested in Florida yesterday on felony charges. Own it.

One of them wore RayBans to the insurrection. FBI got a side mugshot. A Proud Boy. Dumbass.

unnamed.jpg

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"We are being listened to. We have to be careful what we say even in our own homes."

Only thugs and criminals have to be careful.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
Kentucky woman used pepper spray on officers during Jan. 6 Capitol riot, feds say

"Shelly Stallings, 42, of Morganfield, was arrested Wednesday in Owensboro and charged with the following offenses "in connection with the violence at the U.S. Capitol" on Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C., according to the FBI:

• Assault, resisting or impeding certain officers using a dangerous weapon
  • Entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon
  • Disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building with a deadly or dangerous weapon
  • Engaging in physical violence in a restricted building with a deadly or dangerous weapon"

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously? I saw you and other safe spacers today advocating a military overthrow of Pres. Biden and reinstalling Trump as POTUS. Shame on you.

One of the safe spacers said this:

"yes, it ALWAYS ends in bloodshed, and in most cases, the death of the tyrannical leaders."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

"I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said on the "Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show Tuesday." "I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's going to go in and be a peacekeeper."

"We could use that on our southern border. That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen. There were more army tanks than I've ever seen," Trump added. "They're going to keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here's a guy who's very savvy. … I know him very well — very, very well."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
1/6 insurrectionist guilty on all counts. Own it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You and your friends in another forum still advocate hangings.