• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.
This is what one of your people had to say about illegal immigrants today: "If killing is what it takes to repel the invaders then kill them. Don't let them get into the US."

Jen

Senator
This is what one of your people had to say about illegal immigrants today: "If killing is what it takes to repel the invaders then kill them. Don't let them get into the US."
First, thank you for bringing back my post of almost 2 years ago. It must have really resonated with you. I love that you brought it back!

I need you to clarify what you meant by "one of your people". Who are my people? My family? I need to know who you think my people are so I can get some idea of who said that because nobody I am aware of has said something like that.

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
First, thank you for bringing back my post of almost 2 years ago. It must have really resonated with you. I love that you brought it back!

I need you to clarify what you meant by "one of your people". Who are my people? My family? I need to know who you think my people are so I can get some idea of who said that because nobody I am aware of has said something like that.

Thank you for clarifying that for me.
"Your people are sore losers."

I believe that is what bdtex is saying.

Jen

Senator
"Your people are sore losers."

I believe that is what bdtex is saying.
I'm just not certain who he thinks are my "people". I'm not black or gay and I'm not even a Republican. I own no one. No one owns me. So exactly who are these "your people" to which he is referring.

He lifted a quote from people he believes are mine? Who the heck are they and where are they?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I own it. Basically patriots who got out of hand at a protest rally that was poorly policed by Nancy Pelosi. Now you own it.
@Jen
@Addy
Pelosi was busy doing her job as speaker of the house. She is responsible as much as McConnell is, since the Senate Sergeant at arms reports to him.

It was a riot that Trump watched for three hours before ordering national guard troops to deploy.

Jen

Senator
Pelosi was busy doing her job as speaker of the house. She is responsible as much as McConnell is, since the Senate Sergeant at arms reports to him.

It was a riot that Trump watched for three hours before ordering national guard troops to deploy.
Yep. It got out of hand. Pelosi and McConnell both bear the blame for not making certain that security was adequate.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I'm just not certain who he thinks are my "people". I'm not black or gay and I'm not even a Republican. I own no one. No one owns me. So exactly who are these "your people" to which he is referring.

He lifted a quote from people he believes are mine? Who the heck are they and where are they?
Sore losers.

I believe that is what bdtex was referring to.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yep. It got out of hand. Pelosi and McConnell both bear the blame for not making certain that security was adequate.
Anything to avoid blaming the guy who paid millions of dollars to bring the rioters to DC and sent them to the Capitol to fight like hell to stop the electoral process....even telling them that Pence had betrayed them by not rejecting the electors from Arizona.