• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Everything I post here...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The only speech not protected by the first amendment is speech that in the moment directs the commission of a Crime. All other prosecution of speech is a direct assault on the first amendment.
Do you have an example of someone being prosecuted for speech? I'd bet not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A forensic audit counts the votes but additionally checks for the validity of the votes. It checks for ballot stuffing and electronic chicanery. It looks into why ballots under tables are counted with no partisan watchers or poll challengers as was done in Georgia. It checks into after hour counting when the counting was supposed to be halted. It goes on and on. I'm not going on and on for you.
1. Electronic "chicanery" would be caught by a hand recount.
2. Ballot stuffing would be caught by comparing Poll books and ballot counts or by matching absentee envelopes to the voter data base.
3. Ballot carriers were placed under the tables at about 9:30 pm, when observers were still there. They were put there because of a plumbing problem on the second floor the night before and because they thought they were shutting down for the night. Poll watchers went home because they thought counting was done for the night. There is no law requiring them to be present. There were official observers from the Secretary of State's office.
4. What makes you think counting was supposed to be halted before absentee ballots were counted? Counting continues until all ballots received within the election window are correctly validated and counted.

This has all been explained to you a dozen times and yet you go on and on with the same crap.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your reading comprehension is so bad only autism on your part could explain it.
Your ability to communicate is so bad you should seek help. There must be some remedial education courses at your local community college.

Here is what you wrote....in case you've forgotten.

"Everything I post here ... in this America. Would be used against me in court to throw me in jail. My free speech would be turned against me. Only the boot lickers get a free pass. "

And yet you have not been prosecuted and neither has anyone else for their political views.

Your ability to communicate is so bad you should seek help. There must be some remedial education courses at your local community college.

Here is what you wrote....in case you've forgotten.

"Everything I post here ... in this America. Would be used against me in court to throw me in jail. My free speech would be turned against me. Only the boot lickers get a free pass. "

And yet you have not been prosecuted and neither has anyone else for their political views.
Being kicked off Twitter is definitely the same thing as going to jail.