• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

F. Biden's Bataan Death March

God of War

Governor
Say the people interested in the lifespan metrics of just a few short years ago.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Say the people interested in the lifespan metrics of just a few short years ago.

I find it truly reprehensible to compare anything happening today to either the brutality of the holocaust or the cruelty of the Japanese towards our soldiers at Corregidor or Bataan.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I find it truly reprehensible the faux moral outrage used to censor speech.
Reread your own posts. Your name calling and insults are clearly attempts to censor those who disagree with you.

I'm pointing out that your comparison of two murderous atrocities to today's efforts at vaccination are dishonorable and diminish the horror survivors lived through.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I find it truly reprehensible to compare anything happening today to either the brutality of the holocaust or the cruelty of the Japanese towards our soldiers at Corregidor or Bataan.
He's going off the deep end because most of us have realized it's easier to put him on ignore than engage him. He hates that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
yes siree....sick stuff. reminsd me of people calling border camps...concentration camps..in similar context...

yuck.

God of War

Governor
Reread your own posts. Your name calling and insults are clearly attempts to censor those who disagree with you.
The strategy meant to kick you out of your stupor doesn't work. Point taken. But you offer nothing except a circle jerk I'm not interested in standing in and cry when I don't participate. Ask once again for proof of a crime when the investigation isn't even allowed. Go ahead ask one more time. Please, say where is proof that the election was stolen. ha ha

I'm pointing out that your comparison of two murderous atrocities to today's efforts at vaccination are dishonorable and diminish the horror survivors lived through.
The anti-semite compared to the holocaust ploy has migrated to all atrocities now. Can a comparison to the Armenian or Ukranian genocide be verbotten next. How about the Ameridien genocide your people committed, is that a new sacred cow too?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The strategy meant to kick you out of your stupor doesn't work. Point taken. But you offer nothing except a circle jerk I'm not interested in standing in and cry when I don't participate. Ask once again for proof of a Crime when the investigation isn't even allowed. Go ahead ask one more time. Please, say where is proof that the election was stolen. ha ha

The anti-semite compared to the holocaust ploy has migrated to all atrocities now. Can a comparison to the Armenian or Ukranian genocide be verbotten next. How about the Ameridien genocide your people committed, is that a new sacred cow too?
What is so hard to understand about expecting evidence of a crime before you start the investigation? It is idiotic to suggest we start an investigation where there is no evidence of a crime....even though you continue to suggest there is.

It is stupid to equate the murder of 6 million to people getting vaccinated. Nobody said the various historic incidents are sacred cows. They are our history and certainly evidence of the brutal nature of the people involved....but pretending the same brutality is evident in anything happening today simply makes light of what the victims of those atrocities endured for the sake of hyperbole.

God of War

Governor
What is so hard to understand about expecting evidence of a Crime before you start the investigation? It is idiotic to suggest we start an investigation where there is no evidence of a Crime....even though you continue to suggest there is.
The evidence exists and has been presented time and again. Feel free to look it up or find another dance monkey who'll indulge you.

It is stupid to equate the murder of 6 million to people getting vaccinated. Nobody said the various historic incidents are sacred cows. They are our history and certainly evidence of the brutal nature of the people involved....but pretending the same brutality is evident in anything happening today simply makes light of what the victims of those atrocities endured for the sake of hyperbole.
Feel better? Don't you have to run and make a movie with Brad Pitt about righteously killing Nazis or something? You know a vanity movie.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The evidence exists and has been presented time and again. Feel free to look it up or find another dance monkey who'll indulge you.

Feel better? Don't you have to run and make a movie with Brad Pitt about righteously killing Nazis or something? You know a vanity movie.
your "evidence" has been soundly destroyed.

Thanks for admitting you are a dance monkey...rare bit of honesty from you.

God of War

Governor
your "evidence" has been soundly destroyed.
At least 1/3 of America doesn't agree with you. So turn your back on them.

Thanks for admitting you are a dance monkey...rare bit of honesty from you.
It's what you're looking for and something I've told you I'm not interested in. As you can clearly see because of the ignoring of your sad demented demand for proof. ha ha You got it and as expected you fscked it up with falsely saying it was "soundly destroyed" bluffing. Go get your booster. You need it.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
At least 1/3 of America doesn't agree with you. So turn your back on them.

It's what you're looking for and something I've told you I'm not interested in. As you can clearly see because of the ignoring of your sad demented demand for proof. ha ha You got it and as expected you fscked it up with falsely saying it was "soundly destroyed" bluffing. Go get your booster. You need it.
you have been unable to defend what you and many Trumplicans think is proof...as a matter of fact, you don't even try.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sit down and shut up white boy and stop taking up all the agency in the room. You and your ridiculous white-splaining to people of color.
oh boy...yet another internet tough guy...you fail at attempting to debate issues and go off the rails with high school bullying to censor anyone kicking your ass.

Sorry, that dog don't hunt.

God of War

Governor
oh boy...yet another internet tough guy...you fail at attempting to debate issues and go off the rails with High school bullying to censor anyone kicking your ass.
Your debate game was beat long ago white boy. Come back when you learn new rhymes.

Sorry, that dog don't hunt.
I'd feel sorry for the dog if they allow you to keep one in that booster damaged elder care home you're in (or about to be in). Got your Merck-mectin meds picked up yet? I'll do it for you if you want.