• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI is Corrupt Part 2

According to the head of Facebook they did not come up with censoring the Hunter Biden Laptop story prior to the 2020 election on their own. The FBI informed and "asked" them to.

The 2020 election was rigged, its becoming more and more clear every day.

"The FBI basically came to us and spoke to some folks on our team and was like, ‘Hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda on the 2016 election. We have it on notice that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump similar to that,'” Zuckerberg said. The CEO did not say precisely when the discussion took place.

Don't worry useful idiots, I am sure the raid on Mara-a-Lago was legit.....I am sure this time, this time they are telling us the truth, I mean why would they lie it wasn't a FISA warrant........... just ask them... :rolleyes:

Boca

Governor

According to the head of Facebook they did not come up with censoring the Hunter Biden Laptop story prior to the 2020 election on their own. The FBI informed and "asked" them to.

"The FBI basically came to us and spoke to some folks on our team and was like, ‘Hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda on the 2016 election. We have it on notice that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump similar to that,'” Zuckerberg said. The CEO did not say precisely when the discussion took place.

Don't worry useful idiots, I am sure the raid on Mara-a-Lago was legit.....I am sure this time, this time they are telling us the truth, I mean why would they lie it wasn't a FISA warrant........... just ask them... :rolleyes:
DEFUND DOJ& FBI.....they are police too.

I love it when the left poses a question that is actually a statement based on a lie.

It bothers you that they urged Facebook not to disseminate Russian propaganda?
The FBI had the laptop since 2019, they knew it was not Russian Disinformation. They sat on it to protect their chosen candidate, a continuation of the insurance policy they implemented in 2016 against Trump.

Yes, it bothers me greatly that our FBI is currently deciding who gets to be President, who gets to run for President.

THIS IS FASCISM.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Where did they mention the laptop to Zuckerberg? Could they have been talking about the Wiki data dump? Nah...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I love it when the left poses a question that is actually a statement based on a lie.

The FBI had the laptop since 2019, they knew it was not Russian Disinformation. They sat on it to protect their chosen candidate, a continuation of the insurance policy they implemented in 2016 against Trump.

Yes, it bothers me greatly that our FBI is currently deciding who gets to be President, who gets to run for President.

THIS IS FASCISM.
1. They also knew that there were no federal crimes indicated.
2. If they were attempting to decide the 2016 election they'd have dug up or faked dirt to send to the press....far more than the dossier. Instead the last minute reopening of the Clinton email investigation cost Clinton the election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Lie about what? Clearly Trump had documents he shouldn't have had...and he returned them when he couldn't find a way to keep them. He'd been notified in May 2021 that there were documents that had been taken and should be returned to the Archives. He finally did return them in January 2022. The Archivist made a trip to Mar-A-Lago in June 2022 and retrieved even more....and was told by Trump's lawyers there weren't any more as well as trying to get the Archivist to refuse access to the documents by the FBI...the archivist refused and the FBI found additional classified documents...and a Whistle Blower told the FBI there were more.

What was not legit here was Trump's lack of cooperation.

EatTheRich

President

THIS IS FASCISM.
The “Russian disinformation” refers to the false claims that the laptop contained crucial information that would damage Biden’s candidacy.

The “Russian disinformation” refers to the false claims that the laptop contained crucial information that would damage Biden’s candidacy.
Again, the claims were not false, the information on the laptop was not put on there by the Russians. It was labeled as such so people would disregard the story. Facebook/Twitter banned it, the MSM only mentioned the laptop in the context of it being "Russian Disinformation"... bullshit in other words...

Meanwhile, the FBI was fully aware that NONE OF THAT WAS TRUE and all those outlets did their bidding.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, the claims were not false, the information on the laptop was not put on there by the Russians. It was labeled as such so people would disregard the story. Facebook/Twitter banned it, the MSM only mentioned the laptop in the context of it being "Russian Disinformation"... bullshit in other words...

Meanwhile, the FBI was fully aware that NONE OF THAT WAS TRUE and all those outlets did their bidding.
Again....Was the story carried on NYPost? Fox? One America News? InfoWars? NewsMax? The Washington Examiner?

Was there evidence of a crime? Yea, yea...I know...the Big Guy was Joe. That, all by itself, was a crime....right?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Where did they mention the laptop to Zuckerberg? Could they have been talking about the Wiki data dump? Nah...
What "wiki data dump?" The one in 2016? CLEARLY you are being a hack here (no surprise) and conflating 2016 with 2020, which is the same thing the FBI did here. They didn't have to "mention the laptop" - as soon as the news broke about it, a bunch of lefty "intelligence" people branded it "Russian propaganda." It was a coordinated disinfo campaign to meddle in the election!!!

If that's not a smoking gun enough for you, you are a HACK!

Raoul_Luke

1. They also knew that there were no federal crimes indicated.
2. If they were attempting to decide the 2016 election they'd have dug up or faked dirt to send to the press....far more than the dossier. Instead the last minute reopening of the Clinton email investigation cost Clinton the election.
Actually there were, but that's irrelevant (quite frankly) - it was an attempt to suppress the world class sleaze exhibited profusely by the son of the democratic candidate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What "wiki data dump?" The one in 2016? CLEARLY you are being a hack here (no surprise) and conflating 2016 with 2020, which is the same thing the FBI did here. They didn't have to "mention the laptop" - as soon as the news broke about it, a bunch of lefty "intelligence" people branded it "Russian propaganda." It was a coordinated disinfo campaign to meddle in the election!!!

So what election was Hunter Biden running in?

Raoul_Luke

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually there were, but that's irrelevant (quite frankly) - it was an attempt to suppress the world class sleaze exhibited profusely by the son of the democratic candidate.
In all of these threads where you bring up Hunter Biden's laptop you fail to actually note a single federal crime in evidence....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Nothing to see here, move along...
The "survey" was conducted by Brent Bozell's crew....they had a web site that you could go to and read the questions and respond. The website is a right wing source and has no way to actually check if these people were Biden voters.

The survey was conducted entirely online, between November 9-18, 2020. The poll has an accuracy of +/- 2.34% at a 95% confidence interval.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

are you saying that the laptop, delivered by a legally blind PC repair guy who felt compelled to reach out to Rudy Giuliani because of the embarrassing stuff he found in looking at the laptop should not be questioned as to the source?

They said it had all the markings of a Russian op. Do you disagree with that?

By the way....the Baltimore DA had a copy also. Looks like he didn't find crimes either.