• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FDA moonshots anti Malarial

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
i agree with you.

if it fails, i wont feel the need to attack him for it.

good luck.

I won't either. I praised Trump when he cut off travel from China in January. I always tell it like it is.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I won't either. I praised Trump when he cut off travel from China in January. I always tell it like it is.

yes.

and not really....but we're making slow progress with you. ;-)

did you know, factually, the cdc was on it as early as Jan 6?

voyager

4Q2247365
A week or so ago I put up a post wondering why they didn't use the antibodies from recovered patients on the newly infected.

plasma.jpg

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
yes.

and not really....but we're making slow progress with you. ;-)

did you know, factually, the cdc was on it as early as Jan 6?

Of course. I never denied that. But you do realize that Trump iced out the CDC pretty much every step of the way. It's the CDC that should be listened to and was from the beginning. You NEVER see them in Trump's daily propaganda gatherings. It would appear that he's iced out Fauci in the last few days too for disagreeing with the insane plan to open up the country by Easter and other mis-statements. Brix is NOT at the CDC anymore and hasn't been for years.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course. I never denied that. But you do realize that Trump iced out the CDC pretty much every step of the way. It's the CDC that should be listened to and was from the beginning. You NEVER see them in Trump's daily propaganda gatherings. It would appear that he's iced out Fauci in the last few days too for disagreeing with the insane plan to open up the country by Easter and other mis-statements. Brix is NOT at the CDC anymore and hasn't been for years.

i dont see that. i see that he frequently refers to his experts. and factually, the cdc has been in action since early january. their advisories and warnings are plaing as day on their site, and have been present throughout.