• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Flynn call transcript released...no bombshell for Dems...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A bunch of shit is actually more like it. Your yes or no questions are based on failed talking points and debunked information. The evidence on file is public, it will be painful for you but you should read it, or keep making a fool of yourself.

I bet on the latter.
Is that the dodge you want to stick with? As if that is an excuse for not answering yes or no.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's hysterical.

Carter Page lied to who? When? About what? Why was he never charged?

Papadopolous interview with the FBI contradicts all of that, I expect him to be exonerated as well.
Page lied about his meetings in Moscow "we just said hello" then
his email back to the campaign said something quite different.

Page lied about his meetings in Moscow "we just said hello" then
his email back to the campaign said something quite different.
When is his trial? Did the FBI charge him?

The only reason (if that is even true) that you know what his email said is because of an illegal FISA warrant.

The really funny thing about this is that even if your dreams came true and Page turned out to be a Russian Agent, it would have all been tossed, an illegal warrant and that whole fruit of the poisonous tree thing... ouch.

Odd that a guy with a FISA warrant on him was never charged with... ANYTHING...

I mean the FBI did not even bother to set him up... ;)

Is that the dodge you want to stick with? As if that is an excuse for not answering yes or no.
Your entire premise for your ridiculous "yes or no" questions is based on information that has proven to be false or inconsequential.

The dodge is you ignoring the facts of this case, which again are public and anyone can read all about how they destroyed this man's life for no reason WHAT-SO-EVER other then they needed him out of the way.

You defended Captian Crozier when he was relieved of duty, but Flynn, 33 years in the military a decorated General and you have no problem with what they did to him because Obama wanted it done.

Sad

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your entire premise for your ridiculous "yes or no" questions is based on information that has proven to be false or inconsequential.

The dodge is you ignoring the facts of this case, which again are public and anyone can read all about how they destroyed this man's life for no reason WHAT-SO-EVER other then they needed him out of the way.

You defended Captian Crozier when he was relieved of duty, but Flynn, 33 years in the military a decorated General and you have no problem with what they did to him because Obama wanted it done.

Sad
If the information was false then you should be able to answer no...but you can't.

Yeah, you could argue that his life was destroyed because someone wanted him out of the way...you'd be wrong...but that hasn't stopped you in the past. They went after him to gain leverage to discover whether or not he was part of a conspiracy with the Russians. Those tactics are commonplace. Ken Starr used them against numerous people linked to the Clintons...not because he gave a shit about Webster Hubbell's billing records. Skooter Libby was convicted on charges of lying to the FBI.

Crozier and Flynn are so dissimilar that it is silly for you to bring it up.

You ignore that Flynn stood to be charged with lying on his FARA application as well as on his application to renew his security clearance. He got a good deal with only being charged with lying. Samuel Patten got 36 months for his FARA violation.

If the information was false then you should be able to answer no...but you can't.

Yeah, you could argue that his life was destroyed because someone wanted him out of the way...you'd be wrong...but that hasn't stopped you in the past. They went after him to gain leverage to discover whether or not he was part of a conspiracy with the Russians. Those tactics are commonplace. Ken Starr used them against numerous people linked to the Clintons...not because he gave a shit about Webster Hubbell's billing records. Skooter Libby was convicted on charges of lying to the FBI.

Crozier and Flynn are so dissimilar that it is silly for you to bring it up.

You ignore that Flynn stood to be charged with lying on his FARA application as well as on his application to renew his security clearance. He got a good deal with only being charged with lying. Samuel Patten got 36 months for his FARA violation.

Everything filed in the Flynn case is public if you can read, you can read it for yourself. Your ignorance of the actual facts, in this case, your continued use of debunked talking points from 2017 is utterly ridiculous. You keep claiming as fact things that have been proved to be demonstrably false and you do it every [Unwelcome language removed] day. All in defense, a very sad defense of a very corrupt Obama Administration.

Insert more crybaby bullshit below.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Sad
With all this practice you still suck at dancing.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
If Hillary had won and any of her people were found to do what Flynn did. Devon Nunez, Trey Gowdy and the whole GOP Congress and Senate would still be holding hearings today trying to get her tossed out of office just like they did for 2 1/2 terms against her husband when he was president. Suggesting that only “the left” engages in partisan political tactics is laughable. There is no double standards champ. Just tit for tat and it’s been going on for decades. Get a grip.
Where did I suggest that "only 'the left" engages in partisan political tactics?"

Jack4freedom

Governor
Where did I suggest that "only 'the left" engages in partisan political tactics?"
Good, so quit suggesting that Trump is being picked on by evil Democrats in the FBI. And tell your favorite candidate to quit acting like such a mama’s boy. I remember back at the RNC in Cleveland in 2016. There was Flynn leading those rabid nit wits in a cheer to lock up his opponent. Standing by laughing and cheering were Manafort, Gates, Cohen, Stone and the Trump brats.

I see poetic justice now knowing that a bunch of those smug punks are eating prison slop and playing rummy for Snickers bars and Top Rahmen. If Trump loses and has to come out from behind his fat assed shield Barr, he could be joining his buddies pretty soon too.

I predict that Biden will beat Trump‘s ass in November and there will be a celebration across America the likes of which has not been seen since the end of WW II. If and when that happens, I will be out there celebrating with my fellow Americans with Flags, grilled hot dogs and drinks in the streets of old LA. We as a country deserve to be rid of this corrupt, loud mouthed circus clown once and for all. Enough is enough. Fear not Raoul, a great day for America is coming soon.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Good, so quit suggesting that Trump is being picked on by evil Democrats in the FBI. And tell your favorite candidate to quit acting like such a mama’s boy. I remember back at the RNC in Cleveland in 2016. There was Flynn leading those rabid nit wits in a cheer to lock up his opponent. Standing by laughing and cheering were Manafort, Gates, Cohen, Stone and the Trump brats.

I see poetic justice now knowing that a bunch of those smug punks are eating prison slop and playing rummy for Snickers bars and Top Rahmen. If Trump loses and has to come out from behind his fat assed shield Barr, he could be joining his buddies pretty soon too.

I predict that Biden will beat Trump‘s ass in November and there will be a celebration across America the likes of which has not been seen since the end of WW II. If and when that happens, I will be out there celebrating with my fellow Americans with Flags, grilled hot dogs and drinks in the streets of old LA. We as a country deserve to be rid of this corrupt, loud mouthed circus clown once and for all. Enough is enough. Fear not Raoul, a great day for America is coming soon.
Why does that follow? The evidence coming out shows more clearly every day that Brennan, Clapper, Comey and (apparently) the West Wing of the Obama White House were systematically engaged in a covert operation against Trump in the run up (and aftermath) of the election, based on a phony "Russian meddling" effort aimed at helping him win. Biden may well win but I can assure you that of the two of them, Biden is the more corrupt of the two. If you think that's worth celebrating, that is your right. But suggesting that burying this very real (soft) coup attempt in the dustbin of history does not signal "a great day for America is coming soon."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why does that follow? The evidence coming out shows more clearly every day that Brennan, Clapper, Comey and (apparently) the West Wing of the Obama White House were systematically engaged in a covert operation against Trump in the run up (and aftermath) of the election, based on a phony "Russian meddling" effort aimed at helping him win. Biden may well win but I can assure you that of the two of them, Biden is the more corrupt of the two. If you think that's worth celebrating, that is your right. But suggesting that burying this very real (soft) coup attempt in the dustbin of history does not signal "a great day for America is coming soon."
"Evidence"? Why is the DOJ keeping congress from seeing all of the Mueller report? Must be something there. When will Trump release all of Flynn's phone calls with Kislyak?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I disagree and I think it will be a great day when Biden or anyone else beats Trump. That said, I hope you and yours are safe and well and wish you the best for the rest of your years.

Cheers

Mick

The Right is always right

LMAO. A little pent up anger there, buddy?

Mick

"Evidence"? Why is the DOJ keeping congress from seeing all of the Mueller report? Must be something there. When will Trump release all of Flynn's phone calls with Kislyak?
You are still floating conspiracies. The Flynn calls have been released. Mueller's 19 Trump-hating Democrats WROTE the Mueller report. They've not clamored for certain parts to be released because they understand the classified information inside.

Every bit of evidence that comes out continues to support the narrative that Obama's criminal cabal looked to take Trump down based upon a false pretense. There has been literally NOTHING come out that supports any of your conspiracies. The fact is you cannot accept that.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No anger at all. I am so optimistic about our future as a country and especially the future of my great home town Los Angeles that I feel a great sense of relief and joy. The future I visualize is great. Drove around town today and got a really positive vibe. Everything will work out fine....

Cheers

Jack4freedom

Governor
You are still floating conspiracies. The Flynn calls have been released. Mueller's 19 Trump-hating Democrats WROTE the Mueller report. They've not clamored for certain parts to be released because they understand the classified information inside.

Every bit of evidence that comes out continues to support the narrative that Obama's criminal cabal looked to take Trump down based upon a false pretense. There has been literally NOTHING come out that supports any of your conspiracies. The fact is you cannot accept that.
You look forward to getting Obama, I will continue to look forward to the day of deTrumping in November and cheering as he leaves the White House for the last time in January. Then he can work full time with his crack team of investigators who went to Hawaii and found all of that disturbing information about Obama’s birth certificate. I feel a great day in America is close at hand. Fear not!

Mick

You look forward to getting Obama, I will continue to look forward to the day of deTrumping in November and cheering as he leaves the White House for the last time in January. Then he can work full time with his crack team of investigators who went to Hawaii and found all of that disturbing information about Obama’s birth certificate. I feel a great day in America is close at hand. Fear not!
Birth certificate? That is so Hillary Clinton campaignish circa 2008. Try to focus on there here and now, buddy.

Anger would be a polite way to put it. A fantasy of theirs has been destroyed for a second time, the first was Donald Trump getting elected, you simply don't get a guy like Trump if the President before him was any good.

The second fantasy was finding out (as we do more and more every day) how corrupt Obama was. Russian Collusion has led to an investigation into a failed coup.

They are pissed that anyone would sully the name of Obama, and they will go down like Kamkize's defending the dirtbag.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Birth certificate? That is so Hillary Clinton campaignish circa 2008. Try to focus on there here and now, buddy.
I am focused on helping along America’s vision of getting rid of the corrupt, embarrassing circus clown and all of his sideshows this November. I feel like I am joined by Democrats, Republicans, other Independents and people who never even considered voting until this annoying classless imbecile oozed into office. I am very optimistic that the Great people of this country are going to come out in numbers never seen before just to vote against him no matter who runs against him. This will be a great year for America...