• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Formula issue

TBLee

Governor
So…according to Sunny Hostin breast feeding will solve the issue of the formula shortage, Such ignorance. I breast fed both of my daughters. It was very successful with one, not so much with the other. I cannot imagine worrying about being able to find the nourishment my baby needs.

Spamature

President
Just imagine if you righties had gotten your stacked court to outlaw abortion a year earlier.

Then you would have an untold number of mothers who couldn't feed the infants they didn't want to have in the first place.

EatTheRich

President
Seems like the Army Corps of Engineers could with military haste and skill build a factory capable of producing formula on a scale limited only by the technical knowledge of the needed experts that could quickly produce enough formula (the process appears to take no more than a few hours in a factory of sufficient resources and efficiency) to make up for the shortfall.

TBLee

Governor
Seems like the Army Corps of Engineers could with military haste and skill build a factory capable of producing formula on a scale limited only by the technical knowledge of the needed experts that could quickly produce enough formula (the process appears to take no more than a few hours in a factory of sufficient resources and efficiency) to make up for the shortfall.
Sounds like a plan. Let‘s see if it happens….

EatTheRich

President
Sounds like a plan. Let‘s see if it happens….
With Biden in charge? The unions and welfare rights and feminist groups would really have to light a fire under his ass, and their leaderships have with a few honorable exceptions themselves been asleep for decades. I was thinking more like how nice it would be if we had the kind of system that would get that done.

As it is, the administration is at least saying it is gonna try to import more formula.