• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Glitches???

Boltlady

Mayor
For some time now I have noticed an interesting anomaly on U-tube when it comes to Ron Paul. If you have seen the same thing in reference to other candidates I would be interested in hearing about it.

The anomaly has to do with the number of views. Yesterday I watched a 12 minute video that was put out by a super PAC about RP. U-tube showed that there were 307 views yet when you looked at the likes and dislikes, there were 1240 likes and 81 dislikes. I have seen this same type of thing so many times that one would think that if it was a glitch somebody would have fixed it by now.

So I ask again, has this been happening to the other candidates or are the U-tube people doing like so much of the rest of the media and simply trying to marginalize the man?

StanH

Council Member
Well, at the risk of sounding conspiratorial, I have sensed other instances of strings being pulled in order to deceive the people. I certainly wouldn't be surprised at any effort to marginalize Ron Paul.

Now I do think Ron Paul is a very sincere man of conviction. However, there a few areas where I think he's terribly misguided.

One of the perils of the internet.

For some time now I have noticed an interesting anomaly on U-tube when it comes to Ron Paul. If you have seen the same thing in reference to other candidates I would be interested in hearing about it.

The anomaly has to do with the number of views. Yesterday I watched a 12 minute video that was put out by a super PAC about RP. U-tube showed that there were 307 views yet when you looked at the likes and dislikes, there were 1240 likes and 81 dislikes. I have seen this same type of thing so many times that one would think that if it was a glitch somebody would have fixed it by now.

So I ask again, has this been happening to the other candidates or are the U-tube people doing like so much of the rest of the media and simply trying to marginalize the man?

NightSwimmer

Senator
Maybe you're right. The simple and obvious explanation isn't always correct. It could be the Bilderbergers or the Knights Templar acting up again.

GordonGecko

President
Pretty much a given fact now that Ron Paulers swamp blogs and internet sites to "vote several times" for their Cult Leader. Same reason he wins straw polls and has a good shot at a caucus like the one in Iowa.

StanH

Council Member
Nice try, but youtube and most other sites don't work that way. For example, on youtube, you have to log in to rate something, and your vote is counted only once. Therefore, you are factually incorrect.

Pretty much a given fact now that Ron Paulers swamp blogs and internet sites to "vote several times" for their Cult Leader. Same reason he wins straw polls and has a good shot at a caucus like the one in Iowa.

Boca

Governor
.... U-tube showed that there were 307 views yet when you looked at the likes and dislikes, there were 1240 likes and 81 dislikes. I have seen this same type of thing so many times that one would think that if it was a glitch somebody would have fixed it by now.
Likes an dislikes in the utuberverse is analogous to pulling the lever in elections. You don't have to pay attention (view) to a candidate's qualiications, experience, or character in order to vote for him. To really get a feel for it, visualize virtual busses with virtual box lunches and virtual cartons of cigarettes with virtually no voter photo IDs. So I wouldn't call it a glitch or anomaly but rather a plan.

GordonGecko

President
Nice try, but youtube and most other sites don't work that way. For example, on youtube, you have to log in to rate something, and your vote is counted only once. Therefore, you are factually incorrect.

Stan...ever heard of Gmail?

LeilaniMP

Empress
Facts? Since when do facts matter to the left?

GordonGecko

President
Facts? Since when do facts matter to the left?
Leilani.....how many Gmail accounts can ONE person get? And thus use them to RE-register as a "new account" on YouTube?

BTW, I seem to recall a certain elderly gentlemen, banned numerous times from Slate, who was able to keep coming back on it with new accounts??? :)

StanH

Council Member
You really think people will sign into youtube with multiple accounts just to rate a video? I've never even considered such a thing.

I think this says a lot more about you than anyone else.

Leilani.....how many Gmail accounts can ONE person get? And thus use them to RE-register as a "new account" on YouTube?

BTW, I seem to recall a certain elderly gentlemen, banned numerous times from Slate, who was able to keep coming back on it with new accounts??? :)

GordonGecko

President
See above to the knee-jerking Ms. Leilani, Stan.

All a Pauler has to do is get a new Gmail account...use that to create a new YouTube account.

GordonGecko

President
You really think people will sign into youtube with multiple accounts just to rate a video? I've never even considered such a thing.

That you're IGNORANT of Ron Paul's cultists and their utter slavish devotion to him???

Okay.

LeilaniMP

Empress
As obvious by what we see every day (in here), some of us don't have the time to waste doing such things, while others apparently have all the time in the world....

GordonGecko

President
And you know more about Ron Paul's cultists because...
Go to "Daily Caller" Stan.

BTW, want to deny what I said about Gmail accounts and getting a new account on YouTube (your original attack that MP decided to leap in on)?

Hooper: "Quint, that doesn't prove a thing!"
Quint: "Well, it proves one thing, Mr. Hooper. You college boys don't have education enough to admit when you're wrong!" "Jaws" 1975

worldlymrb

Revenge
YouTube is owned by Google. It is a well known fact that Google is a NSA front company.

Google Comes Under Fire For 'Secret' Relationship With NSA
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../google-comes-under-fire-f_n_814315.h...
Jan 26, 2011 – Google Asks NSA to Help Secure Its Network | Threat Level | Wired.com · EPIC files .... Privacy is not going to happen at a big corporation, just get used to it. mainstreethost .... artist-53: Maybe Google is a front for the NSA? ...