• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Glitches???

StanH

Council Member
awww.desmogblog.com_sites_beta.desmogblog.com_files_blogimages_strawman2.jpg

Go to "Daily Caller" Stan.

BTW, want to deny what I said about Gmail accounts and getting a new account on YouTube (your original attack that MP decided to leap in on)?

Hooper: "Quint, that doesn't prove a thing!"
Quint: "Well, it proves one thing, Mr. Hooper. You college boys don't have education enough to admit when you're wrong!" "Jaws" 1975

GordonGecko

President
Yeah, Stan...better not admit you were wrong. Leilani, who has me on ignore, would see it and figure out where she screwed up too.

:D

GordonGecko

President
Technical "ignore"...who knows and who cares. I've already proven my point...despite your denial of the ability of MULTIPLE accounts on YouTube and her knee-jerk leap that "liberals ignore facts".

I guess she's a "liberal", huh? :D

StanH

Council Member
Huh? I denied the ability of multiple accounts on youtube? Link?

Technical "ignore"...who knows and who cares. I've already proven my point...despite your denial of the ability of MULTIPLE accounts on YouTube and her knee-jerk leap that "liberals ignore facts".

I guess she's a "liberal", huh? :D

GordonGecko

President
Boxed in a corner....proven wrong....you try SEMANTICS. S'what I like about you, Stan...no surprises. :)

Originally Posted by StanH
Nice try, but youtube and most other sites don't work that way. For example, on youtube, you have to log in to rate something, and your vote is counted only once. Therefore, you are factually incorrect.