• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greetings

EvMetro

Mayor
Today's notes of my pf experience

So, another day has passed. I had some material censored today, but not as much as yesterday.

I witnessed racism here today.

I witnessed lefties exploiting a racial group who is exposed to rape and murder on their journey up to our southern border.

I'm still a little shocked that racists are a protected class in this community.

Lefties watched me from the safety of dark shadows. I could feel the resentment.

Today's notes of my pf experience

So, another day has passed. I had some material censored today, but not as much as yesterday.

I witnessed racism here today.

I witnessed lefties exploiting a racial group who is exposed to rape and murder on their journey up to our southern border.

I'm still a little shocked that racists are a protected class in this community.

Lefties watched me from the safety of dark shadows. I could feel the resentment.
So instead of "Remain in Mexico" we to it to be "Remain in Martha's Vineyard". Sure, Bro. Let's Do It! Hand in hand we can make the lives of immigrants better.

EvMetro

Mayor
So I took a week off from posting here, and now I have good news about my week! I haven't had any of my content here censored in about a week! Woo hoo!

write on

Senator
Some folks may know me already, since I exist on many other boards. I am a righty, have backed Trump from the moment he came down the ecalater, am an anti masker, i back of our bill of rights, And am pro America first.

Hope to encounter some objective debate and conversation here. I will stick around until censorship or suppression become an issue, and in the meantime I'll be here for objective debate and discussion.
Welcome!

As you've seen, we'll get along just fine! :p

EvMetro

Mayor
Welcome!

As you've seen, we'll get along just fine! :p
Ten points if you can tell me how many posts have been posted on this thread. Ten more if you can tell me the difference between the current post count and the total number of posts that have been posted.

write on

Senator
Sounds like you may have encountered me on one of the other sites. I'm on many. On the sites where I am EvMetro, I'm always a righty. On the sites where I am a lefty, I use other avatars.
You're right! I've tried to be the burr under the saddle of everyone I meet!

:p

EvMetro

Mayor
No shit! What do you think I am?

Let's be adult and keep calmer heads, ok?
Relax, I was just checking to see which of the two words you would choose. Only one of the two words would show you are human. I've encountered a couple of these new bots on another site, so I keep my eyes out for the pattern. They never reply with"human", and they never quite answer anything right. Have you encountered any of these yet?