• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greetings

write on

Senator
Relax, I was just checking to see which of the two words you would choose. Only one of the two words would show you are human. I've encountered a couple of these new bots on another site, so I keep my eyes out for the pattern. They never reply with"human", and they never quite answer anything right. Have you encountered any of these yet?
I'm doing just fine, thanks.

I remember about 12-14 months ago asking @PhilFish if PJ was using algorithms.

If I remember right, he said that they do.

:D

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This is a magic thread. Posts about my censorship experience on this site keep disappearing.
The site owner himself posted this:

"ATTACKING OR CALLING OUT STAFF OR ADMINISTRATION

Moderators and Administrators, are volunteers who work hard to make the site as welcoming as possible.
Their duties do not include reading every post.
Your reporting of rule-breaking posts is welcome.

***Moderator Actions - Report any concerns over moderator actions in a PM to SW48.
Do Not make disrespectful posts about moderator action on the board.
Use the report feature."

The site owner posted that in October 2019. You joined PJ in December 2020. In doing so you agreed to the Terms Of Service and to abide by the rules. No more warnings for you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is a magic thread. Posts about my censorship experience on this site keep disappearing.
this is a forum for greetings.

your leftist diatribes are wearing thin. not to mention your personal attacks.

(did i mention... good game of yours.. i like it.)

EvMetro

Mayor
This "good game of yours" looks like a nervous thing. It means you kinda know that you are up to no good.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This "good game of yours" looks like a nervous thing. It means you kinda know that you are up to no good.
no. it is merely applying your tactics back to you.

i've already told you... youre able to remedy it..by stopping your game.

anyway..back to your game....
ack...personal atttack. evil leftist trope.... threadban.

(hurry....only you can fix it...by eliminating your ascribed positions to those youre accusing....)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Some folks may know me already, since I exist on many other boards. I am a righty, have backed Trump from the moment he came down the ecalater, am an anti masker, i back of our bill of rights, And am pro America first.

Hope to encounter some objective debate and conversation here. I will stick around until censorship or suppression become an issue, and in the meantime I'll be here for objective debate and discussion.

you're a lefty.

see... you game is easy... just make shit up. you're left of OCF.

ooof. easy peasy.