• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gun poll

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
NATIONAL GUN OWNERS SURVEY
Do you agree that the Second Amendment guarantees your individual right to own a firearm?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support the confirmation of pro-Second Amendment judges to the U.S. Supreme Court and lower federal courts?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support laws that protect your fundamental right to use a firearm to defend yourself and your loved ones from a violent criminal attacker?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Should Congress and the states eliminate so-called "gun free zones" that leave innocent citizens defenseless against terrorists and violent criminals?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Should Congress pass a law that gives law-abiding citizens the right to carry a firearm across state lines?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you oppose any United Nations treaty that strips the U.S. of its sovereignty and gives U.N. bureaucrats the power to regulate every rifle, pistol, and shotgun you own?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you agree that law-abiding citizens should be forced to submit to mandatory gun registration or else forfeit their guns and their freedom?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Should NRA direct critical resources toward stopping anti-gun billionaires who are spending millions of dollars to destroy your Second Amendment freedom in states around the country?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Would you vote for a politician who supports a gun-ban agenda?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Would you vote for a politician who calls for the repeal of the Second Amendment?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you believe the NRA should continue to defend your gun rights at the federal, state, and local levels?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you trust the mainstream media to report on Second Amendment issues fairly?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support censorship of gun-related content on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support laws that would require you to dismantle your guns and keep them in storage so that they are of no use to you if you are attacked by a violent criminal?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you believe that college students, who have been trained in gun safety, should be allowed to carry a firearm on college campuses to protect themselves?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Should the government limit the number of guns you are allowed to purchase?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you believe more restrictions on law-abiding gun owners will make our country safer?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose mandatory background checks to purchase ammunition?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you believe that law-abiding gun shop owners should be held criminally responsible for the acts of violent criminals?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose stationing armed school resource officers in schools to protect our children from violent criminals?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose allowing teachers who have been trained in gun safety to carry concealed firearms to protect school children from violent attackers?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose allowing military service men and women to carry firearms on U.S. military bases to guard themselves against violent criminals and radical Islamic terrorists?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose the confiscation of firearms from law-abiding citizens without due process?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose anti-gun politicians who refuse to prosecute convicted felons who illegally attempt to purchase a firearm?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose an outright ban on all semi-automatic rifles, shotguns, and pistols?
Support
Oppose

EatTheRich

President
Do you agree that the Second Amendment guarantees your individual right to own a firearm?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support the confirmation of pro-Second Amendment judges to the U.S. Supreme Court and lower federal courts?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support laws that protect your fundamental right to use a firearm to defend yourself and your loved ones from a violent criminal attacker?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Should Congress and the states eliminate so-called "gun free zones" that leave innocent citizens defenseless against terrorists and violent criminals?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Should Congress pass a law that gives law-abiding citizens the right to carry a firearm across state lines?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you oppose any United Nations treaty that strips the U.S. of its sovereignty and gives U.N. bureaucrats the power to regulate every rifle, pistol, and shotgun you own?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you agree that law-abiding citizens should be forced to submit to mandatory gun registration or else forfeit their guns and their freedom?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Should NRA direct critical resources toward stopping anti-gun billionaires who are spending millions of dollars to destroy your Second Amendment freedom in states around the country?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Would you vote for a politician who calls for the repeal of the Second Amendment?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you believe the NRA should continue to defend your gun rights at the federal, state, and local levels?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support censorship of gun-related content on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support laws that would require you to dismantle your guns and keep them in storage so that they are of no use to you if you are attacked by a violent criminal?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you believe that college students, who have been trained in gun safety, should be allowed to carry a firearm on college campuses to protect themselves?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you believe more restrictions on law-abiding gun owners will make our country safer?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you believe that law-abiding gun shop owners should be held criminally responsible for the acts of violent criminals?
Yes
No
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose stationing armed school resource officers in schools to protect our children from violent criminals?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose allowing teachers who have been trained in gun safety to carry concealed firearms to protect school children from violent attackers?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose allowing military service men and women to carry firearms on U.S. military bases to guard themselves against violent criminals and radical Islamic terrorists?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose the confiscation of firearms from law-abiding citizens without due process?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose anti-gun politicians who refuse to prosecute convicted felons who illegally attempt to purchase a firearm?
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Do you support or oppose an outright ban on all semi-automatic rifles, shotguns, and pistols?
Support
Oppose
Not a gun owner (no need and no recreational interest) but still have to support gun rights.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I support the right to go hunting to provide for your family - which means hunting rifles, regular barrel shot guns, etc,.

I do not support the right to go hunting for humans - mass murdering with military style weapons, anyone else agree

It amazes me to watch a block mason on one of our jobs shows pictures of his guns the way a person would show pictures of kids. He is so proud of the " knock down force" of this and that, the fps rates and ammo " kick". His eyes just kind of glaze over and you think, is this guy one car cut off from a mass shooting episode?

IMO only the extremely weak minded resort to guns as their bravery modem - LOOK AT THIS WEAPON - IT MAKES ME "LOOK" like RAMBO - ALL 5-8 285 of me! The sad but funny thing is all those 40-50 guns will just rust away when the solo militia member goes to 2nd amendment heaven.

Hey, go buy 5 - 10 - 20 more guns and thousands upon thousands of rounds of ammo if that helps you feel like a real man !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
Do you support or oppose Universal Background Checks?

Do you support or oppose Red Flag Laws?

I support both. I would also support an increased focus on prosecuting illegal sales. If you sell a gun to someone without a background check and a crime is committed with that gun, you are complicit.

Red Flag in Colorado is limited to family or law enforcement asking for firearms to be removed from the possession of someone seen as a threat.

Do you think the 2nd amendment covers "ghost guns"?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I support the right to go hunting to provide for your family - which means hunting rifles, regular barrel shot guns, etc,.

I do not support the right to go hunting for humans - mass murdering with military style weapons, anyone else agree

It amazes me to watch a block mason on one of our jobs shows pictures of his guns the way a person would show pictures of kids. He is so proud of the " knock down force" of this and that, the fps rates and ammo " kick". His eyes just kind of glaze over and you think, is this guy one car cut off from a mass shooting episode?

IMO only the extremely weak minded resort to guns as their bravery modem - LOOK AT THIS WEAPON - IT MAKES ME "LOOK" like RAMBO - ALL 5-8 285 of me! The sad but funny thing is all those 40-50 guns will just rust away when the solo militia member goes to 2nd amendment heaven.

Hey, go buy 5 - 10 - 20 more guns and thousands upon thousands of rounds of ammo if that helps you feel like a real man !
The hunting rifle you claim is a military style rifle is still a hunting rifle and nothing more, it's like a woman wearing make-up and when it wears off she's still just a woman!

No ONE has a military rifle with a Selector for AUTO, so spare us your triggered drama.

BTW: I'm betting you haven't told the mason what you're telling us about his guns and how big a coward he is///////

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

i suggest to you to study rather than go blanket statement with assault weapon liberal logic.

1618076441653.png

Which one is the hunting round? Left or right?

Drumcollie

Do you support or oppose Universal Background Checks?

Do you support or oppose Red Flag Laws?

I support both. I would also support an increased focus on prosecuting illegal sales. If you sell a gun to someone without a background check and a crime is committed with that gun, you are complicit.

Red Flag in Colorado is limited to family or law enforcement asking for firearms to be removed from the possession of someone seen as a threat.

Do you think the 2nd amendment covers "ghost guns"?
Universal background checks like they do in S. Chicago?

If lefty supports "As seen as a threat" Trust me...I see you as a threat. Who do I report this too?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Universal background checks like they do in S. Chicago?

If lefty supports "As seen as a threat" Trust me...I see you as a threat. Who do I report this too?
1. You are not a family member and are not eligible to file under the red flag law.
2. Universal Background checks in a city would be silly...cross the city line into Cicero and buy a gun....go home to Chicago. We are seeing a large number of potential buyers denied in Colorado because they are ex-felons or even have warrants outstanding for their arrest. National would be better, so that people can't drive to Wyoming and get a trunkload of guns and bring them back.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes
No
No Opinion

Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
1. You are not a family member and are not eligible to file under the red flag law.
2. Universal Background checks in a city would be silly...cross the city line into Cicero and buy a gun....go home to Chicago. We are seeing a large number of potential buyers denied in Colorado because they are ex-felons or even have warrants outstanding for their arrest. National would be better, so that people can't drive to Wyoming and get a trunkload of guns and bring them back.
Like in Boulder?

Drumcollie

So you believe in pitting families against themselves.

2. You are not stopping the violence in S. Chicago or anywhere.

140 mass shootings this year. 14 in 8 days of April alone. At that rate we will have 52 mass shootings for April alone. I think "you people tm" are not the the ones to be solving this issue

Why assault weapons aren’t what you think they are - YouTube

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you believe in pitting families against themselves.

2. You are not stopping the violence in S. Chicago or anywhere.

140 mass shootings this year. 14 in 8 days of April alone. At that rate we will have 52 mass shootings for April alone. I think "you people tm" are not the the ones to be solving this issue

Why assault weapons aren’t what you think they are - YouTube
Notice I said nothing about assault weapons. I don't think Chicago has Universal background checks, but already posted why a national law would be better.

Based on the number of private sales denials in Colorado, I think we are lessening gun crime...

Are you stopping the violence? Would more guns do the trick?

Drumcollie

Notice I said nothing about assault weapons. I don't think Chicago has Universal background checks, but already posted why a national law would be better.

Based on the number of private sales denials in Colorado, I think we are lessening gun crime...

Are you stopping the violence? Would more guns do the trick?
Yes I am...I vote Republican and don't Defund the Police...!40 Mass Shootings this year alone compared to Obamas 42 and Trumps 20.

You could stop the violence too.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes I am...I vote Republican and don't Defund the Police...!40 Mass Shootings this year alone compared to Obamas 42 and Trumps 20.

Obama 8 years, Trump 4...but it seemed like a lot more.

We are not defunding police in Colorado...

What have republicans done to reduce violence? Review the events of 1/6 before you answer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

2020 saw more gun deaths in the US than any year in over two decades, showing even a pandemic couldn't stop the violence

By one definition, there were also 611 mass shootings in 2020.

But mass shootings actually increased in 2020 as compared to 2019, according to Gun Violence Archive, which defines mass shootings as four or more people being shot or killed in a single incident (excluding the shooter). There were 611 mass shootings in 2020, up from 417 in 2019.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
2020 saw more gun deaths in the US than any year in over two decades, showing even a pandemic couldn't stop the violence

By one definition, there were also 611 mass shootings in 2020.

But mass shootings actually increased in 2020 as compared to 2019, according to Gun Violence Archive, which defines mass shootings as four or more people being shot or killed in a single incident (excluding the shooter). There were 611 mass shootings in 2020, up from 417 in 2019.

subtract inner city and suicide USA would be 20th on list

The state you live in top mass shootings

tell us more about your background checks:)

Spamature

President
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
Marked accordingly
Yes
No
No Opinion x
Yes
No x
No Opinion
Yes
No
No Opinion x
Yes
No x
No Opinion
Yes
No x
No Opinion
Yes
No x But that is fantasy
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Yes x Because it would bankrupt the NRA if they tried.
No
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Yes
No x
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Yes x It is their platform.
No
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Yes
No x
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Support x
Oppose
No Opinion
Yes x
No
No Opinion
Support
Oppose x
No Opinion
Support
Oppose x
No Opinion
Support
Oppose
No Opinion x
Support x
Oppose
No Opinion
Support
Oppose x
No Opinion
Support
Oppose x One free license if you meet qualifications, and a sliding scale for each license thereafter.