• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has anyone else noticed how many starting quarterbacks, today, in the NFL are from OU?

write on

Senator
Baker Mayfield- Cleveland

Kyler Murray- St. Louis

Jalen Hurts- Philadelphia

You have to give credit to the recruitment ability of OU's staff.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I don't gaf about the University of Texas leaving for the SEC but I sure hate to see Oklahoma doing it too. I am a Baylor fan and the Big-12 is the better for having OU as a member. Texas...not so much.

write on

Senator
I don't gaf about the University of Texas leaving for the SEC but I sure hate to see Oklahoma doing it too. I am a Baylor fan and the Big-12 is the better for having OU as a member. Texas...not so much.
I'm with you! OU should stay in the Big 12. With them leaving, I think that it's bitter sweet for you being a Baylor fan especially after the Bears put a whooping on the Sooners. :)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I'm with you! OU should stay in the Big 12. With them leaving, I think that it's bitter sweet for you being a Baylor fan especially after the Bears put a whooping on the Sooners. :)
We're getting BYU, Cincinnati, University of Houston and University of Central Florida though. Good football history and programs at all 4 schools.