• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hatemongers working hard to wash that car slaughter off the page

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Looks like he's got your number.
Phil's trying so hard to get you trumpie/repubs to love him.
Are they?? Seems like many have rushed to his protection. They’ve cleaned up his social media and ignored what was in the little released. They’ve called his assault on these people a “crash” and said it was in response to fear over another attack. It’s thus far not deemed a terrorist or politicized attack and waiting on the evidence doesn’t apply when no one’s working at finding out more.
No one's rushed to his protection.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You've got them spinning in circles, guys.
Congratulations...by running in circles you have us chasing the idiotic accusation that somehow Brooks was acting out his liberal views by killing those people...and yes, the posters here are all running in circles because that is the direction you right wingers are going.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations...by running in circles you have us chasing the idiotic accusation that somehow Brooks was acting out his liberal views by killing those people...and yes, the posters here are all running in circles because that is the direction you right wingers are going.
What the hell does that matter? The liberal apparatus what have you believe that the Rittenhouse shooting was propelled by nothing more than crazed gun toting GOP hate, despite voluminous video and testamentary evidence to the contrary, and yet again you seem to not give a shit about that...

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Phil's trying so hard to get you trumpie/repubs to love him.

No one's rushed to his protection.
Nah, smothering all you hate mongers with the facts is something I enjoy, nobody needs to love me. Anyway what alternate reality would you like to present next?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What the hell does that matter? The liberal apparatus what have you believe that the Rittenhouse shooting was propelled by nothing more than crazed gun toting GOP hate, despite voluminous video and testamentary evidence to the contrary, and yet again you seem to not give a shit about that...
You don't know what I believe. I think that Rittenhouse is no hero. I believe that there is a flaw in the idea that a bad guy with a gun is only stopped by a good guy with a gun.
I've tried to point out the problem with two untrained civilians thinking the other guy is a threat.

In hindsight, I think if Rittenhouse and his buddies were standing in front of the car dealership with nightsticks there would have been no shootings and no arson at that site.
There is some warped NRA idea that they belonged there to kill anyone they thought was a threat...Cameras would have worked better...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You don't know what I believe. I think that Rittenhouse is no hero. I believe that there is a flaw in the idea that a bad guy with a gun is only stopped by a good guy with a gun.
I've tried to point out the problem with two untrained civilians thinking the other guy is a threat.

In hindsight, I think if Rittenhouse and his buddies were standing in front of the car dealership with nightsticks there would have been no shootings and no arson at that site.
There is some warped NRA idea that they belonged there to kill anyone they thought was a threat...Cameras would have worked better...
I don't know who believes the nonsense that you're posting, for example that they belong there to kill anyone they thought was a threat. I certainly don't believe that so why don't you stop trying to introduce it, it is pretty dumb
Meanwhile cameras wouldn't do the trick, cameras would simply be burned down to the ground along with everything else. People have just as much a right to defensive property, as those [Unwelcome language removed] who were burning everything and stealing everything do to be present and performing their so-called protests or whatever the hell you want to call it.

In hindsight my thought is none of this would have occurred if the arsonist diluting thieving scum weren't there to begin with resulting in people having to stand about protecting what's theirs from thieving scum and riotous Arsons

But this stupid make believe that Rittenhouse is the sole actor in a sea of innocence is complete bullshit. All of these actors were up to no good, and it has been testified to and asserted that one or more of them had threatened his life. They're also exists voluminous video that show them attacking him while he was moving from point A to point b, which remains his right in a free society.

EatTheRich

President

EatTheRich

President
Do we live in America or do we live in the gulags of Russia?
America. What’s your point?
Do you apply the same standard to the others?

Ziminski lived over 23 miles away
Grosskreuz over 40 mi away
Anthony Huber about 20 mi away, more or less the same distance as Kyle Rittenhouse lived

If, as you say, Kyle Rittenhouse had no business being there, what is your opinion on these three other individuals as far as their business being there?
Zliminski may have been up to no good, he after all did go there and start firing shots for unclear reasons. Grosskreutz and Huber appear to have gone to participate in a peaceful protest as was their first amendment right (and Rittenhouse clearly went there to use his gun to silence that protest).

EatTheRich

President
Having now reread this post, and provided the relative distances of where the others resided I believe you are correct with regard to intent...

Their intent appears to have been to attack Rittenhouse, otherwise, as you point out relative distance as a factor, they had no business being in Kenosha, correct?
They were there to peacefully object to police brutality. Rittenhouse was there to violently object to their right to do so. See the difference?

EatTheRich

President
I don't know who believes the nonsense that you're posting, for example that they belong there to kill anyone they thought was a threat. I certainly don't believe that so why don't you stop trying to introduce it, it is pretty dumb
Meanwhile cameras wouldn't do the trick, cameras would simply be burned down to the ground along with everything else. People have just as much a right to defensive property, as those [Unwelcome language removed] who were burning everything and stealing everything do to be present and performing their so-called protests or whatever the hell you want to call it.

In hindsight my thought is none of this would have occurred if the arsonist diluting thieving scum weren't there to begin with resulting in people having to stand about protecting what's theirs from thieving scum and riotous Arsons

But this stupid make believe that Rittenhouse is the sole actor in a sea of innocence is complete bullshit. All of these actors were up to no good, and it has been testified to and asserted that one or more of them had threatened his life. They're also exists voluminous video that show them attacking him while he was moving from point A to point b, which remains his right in a free society.
There is no right to chase people and point guns at them. Nor is there a right for the general populace to use violence in the defense of others’ property. The 1% or so who were burning and stealing were of course breaking the law, but that does not somehow invalidate the right of the other 99% to protest peacefully.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Obvious FBI plant in BLM is obvious. The evidence Rittenhouse was hunting leftists is his expressed intent to shoot “looters” and his decision to go to Kenosha to stir up trouble.
KR traveled the shortest distant of all four involved in this case....so in your mind all looters are leftist.........and defending a convicted pedophile using racial slurs that day is laughable of leftist...........the grandmaw beater with an illegal gun traveled 40 miles to get his arm shot off........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They were there to peacefully object to police brutality. Rittenhouse was there to violently object to their right to do so. See the difference?
"peacefully object"...................my gawd almighty you really have mental problems