• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hear ye, hear ye

God of War

Governor
WE SEE THE POLITICAL PERSECUTION. WE SEE IT.

"Death. I’m Frightened”: Daughter Delivers Elderly Mother with Cancer to Prison on Jan 6 Charges

A distraught daughter filmed the moment she dropped off her elderly cancer-stricken mother at a federal prison after she was convicted over her participation in the events of January 6.

1657828487074.png
Back in May, Idaho woman Pamela Hemphill, 69, was sentenced to two months behind bars and three years probation on charges she picketed inside the US Capitol building that day.

On Tuesday, Twitter user Jenifa Breeze delivered her mother to the FCI Dublin prison in California, a low-security, female prison in Alameda County where inmates have reported sexual attacks by prison guards.

“Mom, how do you feel?” Hemphill’s daughter asked her as they arrived at the correctional facility.

“Scared to death. I’m frightened, but I know God’s with me. I just gotta take it five minutes at a time, one day at a time.”

Hemphill said she would “lean on God,” and called on Americans to support the Jan. 6 defendants currently being politically persecuted.

In a follow-up video, Breeze remarked, “It was hard dropping my mother off at prison today, but the look in her eyes and her last hug I’ll never forget it. I’m just gonna give God all the praise.”

“Please pray for my mom while she’s in there – Pamela Hemphill, MAGA granny, Jan 6 defendant. God wins this time.”

Hemphill received words of support from her prayer group Tuesday morning before she headed to prison.

Hemphill was at the protest that day filming as people stormed the Capitol and was reportedly heard telling demonstrators, “You just come in. That’s all you do. This is your house, your house. Haven’t you had enough with the (expletive)?” while at the same time asking police to help her get out of harm’s way.

Later that day, after President Trump urged supporters to leave the Capitol, Hemphill attempted to stop people from entering the building, however prosecutors still claimed she “needlessly drew resources away from police at a time when they were desperately needed,” according to KTVB.

Hemphill’s actions seemingly pale in comparison to those of provocateur Ray Epps, who was caught on film telling a crowd the night before the “Capitol is our enemy,” and that they should “go into the Capitol,” in addition to being filmed breaching barricades and clashing with police on the Capitol steps – however, Epps for whatever reason has faced no repercussions for participating in, or helping coordinate the initial breach.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
WE SEE THE POLITICAL PERSECUTION. WE SEE IT.

"Death. I’m Frightened”: Daughter Delivers Elderly Mother with Cancer to Prison on Jan 6 Charges

A distraught daughter filmed the moment she dropped off her elderly cancer-stricken mother at a federal prison after she was convicted over her participation in the events of January 6.

View attachment 71362
Back in May, Idaho woman Pamela Hemphill, 69, was sentenced to two months behind bars and three years probation on charges she picketed inside the US Capitol building that day.

On Tuesday, Twitter user Jenifa Breeze delivered her mother to the FCI Dublin prison in California, a low-security, female prison in Alameda County where inmates have reported sexual attacks by prison guards.

“Mom, how do you feel?” Hemphill’s daughter asked her as they arrived at the correctional facility.

“Scared to death. I’m frightened, but I know God’s with me. I just gotta take it five minutes at a time, one day at a time.”

Hemphill said she would “lean on God,” and called on Americans to support the Jan. 6 defendants currently being politically persecuted.

In a follow-up video, Breeze remarked, “It was hard dropping my mother off at prison today, but the look in her eyes and her last hug I’ll never forget it. I’m just gonna give God all the praise.”

“Please pray for my mom while she’s in there – Pamela Hemphill, MAGA granny, Jan 6 defendant. God wins this time.”

Hemphill received words of support from her prayer group Tuesday morning before she headed to prison.

Hemphill was at the protest that day filming as people stormed the Capitol and was reportedly heard telling demonstrators, “You just come in. That’s all you do. This is your house, your house. Haven’t you had enough with the (expletive)?” while at the same time asking police to help her get out of harm’s way.

Later that day, after President Trump urged supporters to leave the Capitol, Hemphill attempted to stop people from entering the building, however prosecutors still claimed she “needlessly drew resources away from police at a time when they were desperately needed,” according to KTVB.

Hemphill’s actions seemingly pale in comparison to those of provocateur Ray Epps, who was caught on film telling a crowd the night before the “Capitol is our enemy,” and that they should “go into the Capitol,” in addition to being filmed breaching barricades and clashing with police on the Capitol steps – however, Epps for whatever reason has faced no repercussions for participating in, or helping coordinate the initial breach.
So, if they can prosecute a little ole elderly woman for her part, shouldn't the traitorous guy leading the little ole woman to do the deed be prosecuted as well?

God of War

Governor
So, if they can prosecute a little ole elderly woman for her part, shouldn't the traitorous guy leading the little ole woman to do the deed be prosecuted as well?
Who are you kidding that you're a human being? Now go out there and pronoun your way to goodness. :rolleyes:

ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
88 year old woman

her account makes her a victim of her husband, a black boy, and YOU.
Derailing your own thread...how funny.

Hemphill told us she was headed in the wrong direction, thanks to following the teachings of Ammon Bundy and his people's rights group. She said she wishes she had surrounded herself with people she trusted, with better knowledge of what is really going on.
Hemphill said she leaves tomorrow and will drive herself to California, and she will continue to receive cancer treatment while she is in prison.
By the way, Hemphill said she has been watching the January 6th committee hearings and believes they are helpful to the country to get to the truth of how and why the attack on the capitol happened.

God of War

Governor
By the way, Hemphill said she has been watching the January 6th committee hearings and believes they are helpful to the country to get to the truth of how and why the attack on the capitol happened.
Exactly what your kangaroo has been working for. A psychic forcing of belief. A strong arming of people into compliance with evil.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Exactly what your kangaroo has been working for. A psychic forcing of belief. A strong arming of people into compliance with evil.
so you are now saying the Trump mob somehow psychically forced her to participate in evil?

People have attempted to justify their actions as following the orders of the President, or that they had come to believe the instructions to fight like hell to keep Trump in office even if he did lose because he was better for the nation.

I don't have a kangaroo, in any case. We have a husky.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Derailing your own thread...how funny.

Hemphill told us she was headed in the wrong direction, thanks to following the teachings of Ammon Bundy and his people's rights group. She said she wishes she had surrounded herself with people she trusted, with better knowledge of what is really going on.
Hemphill said she leaves tomorrow and will drive herself to California, and she will continue to receive cancer treatment while she is in prison.

Your link was a great read. It's what the country needs more of taking their blinders off when it comes to the truth.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Still waiting for Trump to be held accountable, some are paying the price for their loyalty and obedience to him.

294139454_453527076878872_8707364713848356401_n.jpg

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Lol... hyped up scenarios/conspiracy theories apparently is your cup of tea. No thanks, not for me.
Alex Jones... probably appeals to you. :rolleyes:

Tuesday is the first day of Jones' defamation trial over false comments he made that the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting was a "hoax."

A jury in the defamation trial — brought by parents of a Sandy Hook victim — will decide how much Jones should pay them for making the false claims.

Jones, a Texas native, has already been found guilty of defamation by courts in his home state and in Connecticut.
Judge Scolds Alex Jones for Talking to Media During Sandy Hook Trial (insider.com)