• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here we are....

protectionist

Governor
Without having to scour through 14 pages of this thing, is there a single post where any PJ poster is performing his/her OWN MUSIC, playing his/her own instrument ? (guitar or whatever)

instead of relying on other people

Boca

Governor
Without having to scour through 14 pages of this thing, is there a single post where any PJ poster is performing his/her OWN MUSIC, playing his/her own instrument ? (guitar or whatever)

I would if I knew how? The clips that are playing in this thread are from You Tube Music.
[other people] ......PJ doesn't recognize music extensions, Ie - mp3 , mp4, WMA , etc.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Sorry dude. Full disclosure here: I have ZERO musical talent. Frankly, the entire “Art Center” of my brain simply does not exist. The singular creative area where I can excel is the written word. I do a fair amount of technical writing and white papers. Outside of that - I’m pretty sure I was dropped on my head (right brain side).

A guy’s gotta be straight with folks. :)

protectionist

Governor
I would if I knew how? The clips that are playing in this thread are from You Tube Music.
[other people] ......PJ doesn't recognize music extensions, Ie - mp3 , mp4, WMA , etc.
I was wondering if anybody had their own music they coud post like from their own youtube channel.