• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hi

OldSchool

Council Member
I'm from 'middle class' America. Have traditional family values, conservative political views and beliefs, I'm Christian and a gun owner.

With all those black marks against me :D hope to stay and post once in awhile.

BobbyT

Governor
I'm from 'middle class' America. Have traditional family values, conservative political views and beliefs, I'm Christian and a gun owner.

Welcome OldSchool. Good to have another new face around here.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I like the cut of your jib (your sterling bona fides are above reproach). Welcome and enjoy!

OldSchool

Council Member
BTW: Jen and I go back for only about a year or two, maybe three. From day one I knew her as 'good people'. She is my friend.

It's also her fault I'm here. If you (meaning anyone) don't like it - come at me, not her.

ETA: Jen just gave me the link.... I'm actually only here because I quit my job.... long story, but new boss was too much of an ass to work with. My time here limited. Enjoy my presence while it lasts. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen