• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How does burning down their hood improving their lives?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah it is Looking bad....Terrorism?...Maybe so...The Police need to jump on this or watch the city burn

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah it is Looking bad....Terrorism?...Maybe so...The Police need to jump on this or watch the city burn
WOW...2 agrees in one thread
again......WHO is on sally's puter_________
"Terrorism?" what difference is it in Baltimore than ISIS in ME___________

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I think this is the Black community's economic stimulus. Free goods for the people and after everything is burnt down, the bleeding harts will throw money at them to rebuild. Half the money will disappear in the politicians pockets and about 25% of funded will be rebuilt.

Caroljo

Senator
I don't get how they think doing this is going to help their 'cause'....how is this going to stop police brutality? It's one thing to protest, but it's a completely another to be looting and closing businesses, how is this proving anything? I'm watching it live now...and it's crazy!!!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The Rioting is a disgrace...Baltimore is one of America's great cities...For now law and order must prevail....

MrMike

Bless you all
Just wait... they will want government aid and reparations for the actual shit they caused

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
yes,,,i was wondering how much property taxes will be raised to restore the damage and hire more police...the businesses that were destryed should take their ins. money to another state...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
why would any business build anything on the East Side.........of any Inner City........

Days

Commentator
why would any business build anything on the East Side.........of any Inner City........
12 city blocks were burned to the ground in Detroit in 1967. 10th Avenue was ground zero for the black panthers and the state militia fought a sustained battle for 30 days with heavy armor to gain control of the riot. That's a whole month of coming home from school and dad has his old army rifle locked and loaded next to his bedroom door. that's what a real riot feels like, this was just high school kids.

wait, it was summer time, so no school... just scared all the time. it was a long time ago, but I remember it, i remember my mom bringing us downtown and getting behind the barriers, this was after it was supposedly safe, but buildings were still on fire. My mom was a coal miner's daughter from Pennsylvania, she was a tough old bird, she's still alive, she will turn 85 in June.

Jen

Senator
SOS over and over for these people, I guess when you don't pay property/income--what difference does it make if the whole neighborhood and burns with city property?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/baltimore-erupts-in-riots-after-funeral-of-man-who-died-in-police-custody/ar-BBiK3jU

now it's reported Baltimore GANGS have made a pat to take out as many police officers as possible........

this is Domestic Terrorism...........fill dump trucks up with dead terrorist ASAP
How does burning down their hood improve their lives?

Beats me.

Days

Commentator
*deleted*
there's a huge difference between how and why a riot is organized. A bunch of high school students tossing rocks on the way home from school, isn't even a riot unless they manage to set some fires, but I'm not sure the fires were set by the kids, I think adults did that. This was a protest more than a riot.

In Detroit in 1967, the black panthers burned 12 city blocks to the ground, utterly razed it. The panthers were well organized and well armed. First city police found themselves outgunned, the whole reason police are so fast to call in the Guard these days is because the mayor of Detroit hesitated, didn't want to admit he was unable to handle the riot. Even the Guard was initially driven back. Then they brought in armor, halftracks with machine guns... I dont know if there were any tanks used, doubt it. Took 30 days to gain control of the battle zone, not unlike taking one of those hills over in Italy from the Germans in WWII.

The largest riot in American history was the draft riots in NYC during the Civil War. 2nd was the Watts riot in '67 followed by Detroit in '67. Those were real riots, engineered to create social change. The riots in Detroit were followed by a prolonged onslaught of whites living in the city. The message was simple: move or we kill you. This was my childhood, this was Detroit where I lived and started work in 1976. when I drove to my first job on Wyoming avenue, I had to take the John C Lodge freeway... at the time it was being policed by state police for murder. They said the state police were not even writing speeding tickets in order to stay vigilant against the rampant murder of whites on that freeway. One day on the way to work I tested it, maintained 70 mph with a state trooper right on my rear, he pulled up beside me and gave me a look like, "stop it" and I slowed down... but no ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
there's a huge difference between how and why a riot is organized. A bunch of high school students tossing rocks on the way home from school, isn't even a riot unless they manage to set some fires, but I'm not sure the fires were set by the kids, I think adults did that. This was a protest more than a riot.

In Detroit in 1967, the black panthers burned 12 city blocks to the ground, utterly razed it. The panthers were well organized and well armed. First city police found themselves outgunned, the whole reason police are so fast to call in the Guard these days is because the mayor of Detroit hesitated, didn't want to admit he was unable to handle the riot. Even the Guard was initially driven back. Then they brought in armor, halftracks with machine guns... I dont know if there were any tanks used, doubt it. Took 30 days to gain control of the battle zone, not unlike taking one of those hills over in Italy from the Germans in WWII.

The largest riot in American history was the draft riots in NYC during the Civil War. 2nd was the Watts riot in '67 followed by Detroit in '67. Those were real riots, engineered to create social change. The riots in Detroit were followed by a prolonged onslaught of whites living in the city. The message was simple: move or we kill you. This was my childhood, this was Detroit where I lived and started work in 1976. when I drove to my first job on Wyoming avenue, I had to take the John C Lodge freeway... at the time it was being policed by state police for murder. They said the state police were not even writing speeding tickets in order to stay vigilant against the rampant murder of whites on that freeway. One day on the way to work I tested it, maintained 70 mph with a state trooper right on my rear, he pulled up beside me and gave me a look like, "stop it" and I slowed down... but no ticket.
Excuse me, but if that was simply a "protest" then protests need to be outlawed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
they burnt the CVS, so where did those that needed their meds get them this morning___
again, how is burning down their hood improving their lives?

Days

Commentator
they burnt the CVS, so where did those that needed their meds get them this morning___
again, how is burning down their hood improving their lives?
you know it isn't. But its a trade off. They want better treatment from the police. My understanding of a "purge" is that it is limited to 24 hours, so it is an attempt to fix what is wrong... its not an attempt to change the entire system, just change parts of it. That's why I thought "violent protest" is a better fit. Not that they weren't rioting, but it was a contained effort. In a real riot, the goal is to break containment, over throw the whole system... and the only place where it succeeded was Detroit. But it wasn't the color of the skin of the Mayor that brought Detroit down, it was the politics of the Mayor. I voted for the other black guy, but he didn't have a chance, Coleman Young had all the churches behind him, and in Detroit, the churches are the power base. Detroit was possibly the most Christian city on Earth. Ted Nugent attended Trinity Catholic High School and wore the same uniform as all the other kids. Those kids were still wearing those uniforms when I lived on Trinity Street.

This protest was making a statement, and it sounded like this in the ears of the Mayor "stop it". The Mayor should heed the warning. Mistreating your citizens is a big mistake in American cities.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you know it isn't. But its a trade off. They want better treatment from the police. My understanding of a "purge" is that it is limited to 24 hours, so it is an attempt to fix what is wrong... its not an attempt to change the entire system, just change parts of it. That's why I thought "violent protest" is a better fit. Not that they weren't rioting, but it was a contained effort. In a real riot, the goal is to break containment, over throw the whole system... and the only place where it succeeded was Detroit. But it wasn't the color of the skin of the Mayor that brought Detroit down, it was the politics of the Mayor. I voted for the other black guy, but he didn't have a chance, Coleman Young had all the churches behind him, and in Detroit, the churches are the power base. Detroit was possibly the most Christian city on Earth. Ted Nugent attended Trinity Catholic High School and wore the same uniform as all the other kids. Those kids were still wearing those uniforms when I lived on Trinity Street.

This protest was making a statement, and it sounded like this in the ears of the Mayor "stop it". The Mayor should heed the warning. Mistreating your citizens is a big mistake in American cities.
had to disagree
riots is when hard working business owners (in these past few riots black business-people) have their businesses burnt to the ground.........
for some reason libs act as if NO whites are killed by police.....only blacks......why
whites don't riot over criminals dying, probably due to they have to work or understand why criminals die.........IMO
Martin and Brown were thugs or gang-banger wantta-b's, haven't had time to research what Gray was.............(it's planting time and 12-14hours days)

Days

Commentator
had to disagree
riots is when hard working business owners (in these past few riots black business-people) have their businesses burnt to the ground.........
for some reason libs act as if NO whites are killed by police.....only blacks......why
whites don't riot over criminals dying, probably due to they have to work or understand why criminals die.........IMO
Martin and Brown were thugs or gang-banger wantta-b's, haven't had time to research what Gray was.............(it's planting time and 12-14hours days)
okay, but I can't see the connect. I see your points, I just don't see how they disagree with, or in any way connect to my points. I wasn't saying anything about whether this action was right or wrong, just what it represents from the people and what it means to the Mayor.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
okay, but I can't see the connect. I see your points, I just don't see how they disagree with, or in any way connect to my points. I wasn't saying anything about whether this action was right or wrong, just what it represents from the people and what it means to the Mayor.
The Mayor, or should I say the Liberal Inner Cities of America?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/riots-in-baltimore-the-product-of-anger-deep-dysfunction/ar-BBiNmX4?li=BBiKMeP

Why is it majority of Blue Liberal Controlled inner Cites are all the same_______
Doesn't appear from the link that the white man has kept them down, it's the blacks that control the power..........(like when in Africa they took away the white farms and gave them to blacks and Starvation followed...........

face it, where two or more blacks gather in the name of liberalism, HELL arrives.

Caroljo

Senator
had to disagree
Grey was no angel. I'm not saying he deserved what he got...nobody deserves that. But he had a long record.

Freddie Gray, the man whose mysterious death while in police custody was the pretense for rioting and looting in Baltimore, had a criminal record.

The rap sheet was discovered by and published by Heavy.com. Even Snopes has confirmed the list is accurate. It is based on information from the Maryland Department of Justice.

Here are the 18 known criminal offenses for the deceased suspect, via Top Right News:
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/308707-the-18-crimes-freddie-gray-was-charged-with-before-his-tragic-death-and-the-baltimore-riots-began/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Crime