• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How should a person prove citizenship to vote?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The Constitution is clear, in order to vote you must be a US citizen 18 or older. Obviously, you need to prove you are both. Democrats oppose voter ID and we all know the stated reason is BS.
There are aprx. 13 million illegals in the US (likely far more). If anyone can just claim to be a Citizen (which is what Democrats want) What's to stop illegals or felons or kids from not only voting but voting repeatedly?
These are the same people so concerned with protecting the integrity of the voting system. Russia Russia Russia

Yeah, i'm sure the party that opposes making voters prove they are legitimate voters, is SUPER concerned about a secure vote...amazing. Simply incredible.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The Constitution is clear, in order to vote you must be a US citizen 18 or older. Obviously, you need to prove you are both. Democrats oppose voter ID and we all know the stated reason is BS.
There are aprx. 13 million illegals in the US (likely far more). If anyone can just claim to be a Citizen (which is what Democrats want) What's to stop illegals or felons or kids from not only voting but voting repeatedly?
These are the same people so concerned with protecting the integrity of the voting system. Russia Russia Russia

Yeah, i'm sure the party that opposes making voters prove they are legitimate voters, is SUPER concerned about a secure vote...amazing. Simply incredible.
I asked *Edited* would he want a person with a Russian accent to vote without showing an ID. He said no but you know as well as I do he doesn't mean it.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I asked *Edited* would he want a person with a Russian accent to vote without showing an ID. He said no but you know as well as I do he doesn't mean it.
He actually told me that they should simply use the honor system and that no illegals vote. 13 million with every incentive to vote DemocRat and none of them vote....

He actually told me that they should simply use the honor system and that no illegals vote. 13 million with every incentive to vote DemocRat and none of them vote....
*edited* took the position that it's OK if illegals, felons, and other criminals vote, as long as they don't vote more than once. These people are literally insane.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California ...
www.capoliticalreview.com/...13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote
As we always knew, California and American elections are filled with fraud and corruption. Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote.

Illegal Alien charged with election fraud - OJJPAC.org
www.ojjpac.org/election_fraud.asp
Illegal Alien charged with election fraud. Accused of voting in ... Voter Registration Fraud Case in ... the actual number of illegal aliens' voting in …

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right...
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 . ... But, in fact, it's almost certain that illegals did vote — and in significant numbers.