• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How we know Biden and the rest of the covidiots are lying...

reason10

Governor
After your predictions of Trump's electoral win were so inaccurate, I'd think you would refrain from any kind of certainty as to what happens between now and 2024.
He won. And the election was stolen. Joe is in that office illegally.
But he'll be gone when the Republicans take over the House and impeach him.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
After all the deaths and lingering health consequences of becoming infected with COVID, it's not logical thinking to not be protected with a vaccine.
Vaccines used in the past have been life savers for many years. Many diseases have been eradicated.

View attachment 64619
Can the Covid anti-vaxers help that they're stupid?

You know what they say, smart people know that they don't know everything while stupid people think they know it all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He won. And the election was stolen. Joe is in that office illegally.
But he'll be gone when the Republicans take over the House and impeach him.
Oh really? So you don't believe Lindell's version of the upcoming inauguration of Trump at the head of a military coup/tribunals to convict all the election officials in the battleground states?

While the republicans may take the house....remember how the republicans kept Trump in office by denying witnesses and threatening any republican who voted to convict in the senate....and how many senators would be needed to convict?

reason10

Governor
Oh really? So you don't believe Lindell's version of the upcoming inauguration of Trump at the head of a military coup/tribunals to convict all the election officials in the battleground states?

I just know the country is pissed off, not just at the stolen election but the fcking DISASTER Joe has been, not just to the economy but our spot in the world. in 22 we're going to fix it. And we are going to keep an eye on the Stacey Spermwhale Abrams election fraud types. They aren't going to get away with this again.

While the republicans may take the house....remember how the republicans kept Trump in office by denying witnesses and threatening any republican who voted to convict in the senate....and how many senators would be needed to convict?

Both houses are going to flip to Republican. The country is just too pissed off and the Democrats did this to themselves.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I just know the country is pissed off, not just at the stolen election but the fcking DISASTER Joe has been, not just to the economy but our spot in the world. in 22 we're going to fix it. And we are going to keep an eye on the Stacey Spermwhale Abrams election fraud types. They aren't going to get away with this again.

Both houses are going to flip to Republican. The country is just too pissed off and the Democrats did this to themselves.
With your record of predictions...I feel confident that the Trumpists will lose and the house and senate will be even more solidly democrat. I already sent money to the republicans who had the balls to stand up to Trump....Romney, Cheney....

The video of McConnell and McCarthy blaming Trump for the riot and then flip flopping to blame Antifa or the FBI will be fun to watch...criticizing the cops testifying for the house committee and [Unwelcome language removed] on the idea of an investigation will not play well.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
More than 50% of African Americans are unvaxxed. How “sciencey” are they, rational one? Where are your posts lambasting them?

Yep. Lefty is ALWAYS dishonest. ALWAYS.
Let's see, what's 50% of the 13.4% black population?
Guess it's way, way less than 40-50% of white trumpies who aren't vaxed.

Evidence that the media misrepresented the scientists’ conclusions?
When Doctors Become Dictators, That's Really Sick

CDC lied, people died. This was the first time there was a global lockdown and the first time a killer pandemic followed.

Most of the deaths were old people who had a weakened immune system. Nobody as famous as Ronald Reagan, Charlton Heston, or Glen Campbell. Only 4,636 deaths in China; 833 in Mongolia: obviously, they are more immune, so the disease is not contagious.

EatTheRich

President

CDC lied, people died. This was the first time there was a global lockdown and the first time a killer pandemic followed.

Most of the deaths were old people who had a weakened immune system. Nobody as famous as Ronald Reagan, Charlton Heston, or Glen Campbell. Only 4,636 deaths in China; 833 in Mongolia: obviously, they are more immune, so the disease is not contagious.
There wasn’t a global lockdown. There were 2-3-week lockdowns in some locales, and those were the ones with the fewest deaths and fewest jobs lost.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So…are they anti-science? Yes or no. C’mon…own YOUR standard. Own your burden of proof. Are THEY “Trumpies”? Are THEY “anti-science”?

Bring it. For once in your life.
Let's see, what's 50% of the 13.4% black population in America?

Anti-science is strictly a rightwing trump/repub thing. Trump taught them to disregard science.....and like good cultists, they followed der leader.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Let's see, what's 50% of the 13.4% black population in America?

Anti-science is strictly a rightwing trump/repub thing. Trump taught them to disregard science.....and like good cultists, they followed der leader.
I knew you couldn’t do it. No lefty can. If lefty were decent or honest, he/she wouldn’t be a lefty.

Spamature

President
More than 50% of African Americans are unvaxxed. How “sciencey” are they, rational one? Where are your posts lambasting them?

Yep. Lefty is ALWAYS dishonest. ALWAYS.
I guess now you want to pretend there are more Blacks in this country than White conservative Trump voters.

And I suppose you see a very public Black run media campaign against vaccination, targeted at Blacks to convince them that the vaccines are dangerous and don't work. Just like the one we have seen on the right targeted at Trump supporters trying to convince them that the vaccine is dangerous and does not work.

If so, please show us some samples.

Tucker Carlson Goes Full Tinfoil Hat: Maybe the Vaccine 'Doesn't Work' and  'They're Not Telling You That'

Tucker Carlson Blames Biden for His Dangerous Anti-Vax Fearmongering
1628201947458.jpeg

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I guess now you want to pretend there are more Blacks in this country than White conservative Trump voters.

And I suppose you see a very public Black run media campaign against vaccination, targeted at Blacks to convince them that the vaccines are dangerous and don't work. Just like the one we have seen on the right targeted at Trump supporters trying to convince them that the vaccine is dangerous and does not work.

If so, please show us some samples.

View attachment 64635

View attachment 64636
View attachment 64637
The sheer PERCENTAGES of a given population that overwhelmingly share what you consider to be a false conclusion is only worthy of mention if they don’t vote Democrat. Sorry, dude. You lose. Not ONE of you leftists criticize anti-vaxxers whose demographic vote Democrat.

Pure hackery, as usual.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
With your record of predictions...I feel confident that the Trumpists will lose and the house and senate will be even more solidly democrat. I already sent money to the republicans who had the balls to stand up to Trump....Romney, Cheney....

The video of McConnell and McCarthy blaming Trump for the riot and then flip flopping to blame Antifa or the FBI will be fun to watch...criticizing the cops testifying for the house committee and [Unwelcome language removed] on the idea of an investigation will not play well.

Place your Bet________________________go

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The sheer PERCENTAGES of a given population that overwhelmingly share what you consider to be a false conclusion is only worthy of mention if they don’t vote Democrat. Sorry, dude. You lose. Not ONE of you leftists criticize anti-vaxxers whose demographic vote Democrat.

Pure hackery, as usual.

Especially their Vice President that sand she wouldn't take the Trump vaccine............

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And you believe the Chinese government numbers?