• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

hydroxychoroquine

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Reread what I wrote, you misunderstood it.
You seemed to be saying Tylenol was used for inflammation. It's not. I will go back and read it.

I asked what other usage was Tylenol for,
you replied....
Analgesic - for muscle inflammation.

You seemed to be saying Tylenol was used for inflammation. It's not. I will go back and read it.
I said analgesic. One use for analgesics is to treat pain from inflammation.

I also noticed you ignored all the other examples I provided of widespread off-label pharmaceutical uses. I understand why - it invalidates your DNC talking points.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I also noticed you ignored all the other examples I provided of widespread off-label pharmaceutical uses. I understand why - it invalidates your DNC talking points.
DNC talking points, my foot... total baloney.
All of us should be wanting an end and a cure for COVID-19... nothing partisan should be part of the discussion on the pandemic.

DNC talking points, my foot... total baloney.
All of us should be wanting an end and a cure for COVID-19... nothing partisan should be part of the discussion on the pandemic.
Well, hopefully you've achieved two things here; you've been educated about off-label pharmaceutical uses which you were previously unaware of, and your blackness has been granted to you by Joe Biden. What a day!

EatTheRich

President
Except cure numerous people who tested positive for it.
So either it's an effective treatment or the tests are bunk.
Or some people are lying. In which case, one must ask which people's interests would be best served by such a lie.
Or, a large percentage of people get better on their own.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Or, a large percentage of people get better on their own.
Nearly all. The only ones who don't are the immune-compromised. For them, hydroxychloroquine has been demonstrated in the field to be an effective treatment. To paraphrase you: It's a fact, and facts don't care about your political feelings.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thats a lie, boy. The site hasn’t been around for 70 years, noway you’ve used it that long, boy.
Punk Boy...…...I've been on this 3rd rock from the sun 70 years...…..didn't say I'd used it for 70 years...…..you show how damn stupid you are by posting that......appears you need have ya Daddy PN approve your post before looking so stupid :cool:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Punk Boy...…...I've been on this 3rd rock from the sun 70 years...…..didn't say I'd used it for 70 years...…..you show how damn stupid you are by posting that......appears you need have ya Daddy PN approve your post before looking so stupid :cool:
Just messing with you, boy. Calm down before you give yourself a heart attack, boy. :)

EatTheRich

President
Nearly all. The only ones who don't are the immune-compromised. For them, hydroxychloroquine has been demonstrated in the field to be an effective treatment. To paraphrase you: It's a fact, and facts don't care about your political feelings.
Just the opposite. It’s been demonstrated to do more harm on average than good.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Just the opposite. It’s been demonstrated to do more harm on average than good.
In the book "1984" people were told to believe that reality was the opposite of what they'd seen with their own eyes.

With my own eyes, i saw it work. With my own ears, i heard doctors attest that it worked for their patients.

Soon after, the recordings of those doctors saying what they said were disappeared.

Then i'm told again and again that it doesn't work, that all i saw was someone getting better on their own, that those doctors were lying, that it does more harm than good. All that in just this one thread.

Over and over, the Outer Party repeats that Emmanuel Goldstein... pardon me, that Donald Trump was wrong, stupid, evil, lying when he said that it could work and that i must be a supporter of Goldseinism... oops, of Trumpism if i believe that was i saw and heard is so. That i must comply with orders to wear a face mask and practice...what's the Newspeak term?... "social distancing" or else "shelter-in-place" so we can "flatten-the-curve" in the war against Eastasia... sorry, against coronavirus.

Right now, i wait nervously for the Ministry of Plenty... dang, for the state Department of Labor to decide if my re-application for unemployment insurance payments will be approved and for my husband's payments on Big Brother's... gosh, why do i keep doing that?... on the Federal government work-share program to come. i and an insane number of others are nervous as Hell about our financial well-being, all because of deranged exaggerations and fabrications.

Half the people in Oceania... um, America can say it's not so and the ever-present screens can keep repeating that we don't know what we know and the Ministry of Truth can tell us that what's happening isn't happening, i still saw what i saw and i heard what i heard and so have plenty of other Proles.

Boca

Governor
Correct me if I'm wrong. The more I read about hydroxy pro and con docs, it appears to me it's effective for those infected but not yet hospitalized, after that it could be a killer. Or maybe not yet ready for the ICU. Or somewhere in between.....only the doctors who've had success would know

This seems to correlate with what we do know......the elderly and those with other pre-existing conditions are more at risk if they use the drug.

It's ridiculous to think the studies and experiences of medical professionals with success are just wrong, likewise that the naysayers are. There's no such thing as mutually exclusive here. Even more ridiculous that it's become a political issue.

EatTheRich

President
In the book "1984" people were told to believe that reality was the opposite of what they'd seen with their own eyes.

With my own eyes, i saw it work. With my own ears, i heard doctors attest that it worked for their patients.

Soon after, the recordings of those doctors saying what they said were disappeared.

Then i'm told again and again that it doesn't work, that all i saw was someone getting better on their own, that those doctors were lying, that it does more harm than good. All that in just this one thread.

Over and over, the Outer Party repeats that Emmanuel Goldstein... pardon me, that Donald Trump was wrong, stupid, evil, lying when he said that it could work and that i must be a supporter of Goldseinism... oops, of Trumpism if i believe that was i saw and heard is so. That i must comply with orders to wear a face mask and practice...what's the Newspeak term?... "social distancing" or else "shelter-in-place" so we can "flatten-the-curve" in the war against Eastasia... sorry, against coronavirus.

Right now, i wait nervously for the Ministry of Plenty... dang, for the state Department of Labor to decide if my re-application for unemployment insurance payments will be approved and for my husband's payments on Big Brother's... gosh, why do i keep doing that?... on the Federal government work-share program to come. i and an insane number of others are nervous as Hell about our financial well-being, all because of deranged exaggerations and fabrications.

Half the people in Oceania... um, America can say it's not so and the ever-present screens can keep repeating that we don't know what we know and the Ministry of Truth can tell us that what's happening isn't happening, i still saw what i saw and i heard what i heard and so have plenty of other Proles.
Oh. Sort of like when you pretend Donald Trump wouldn’t be Big Brother in any reasonable analogy to 1984, being, you know, the chief executive? It is your side that has repeated verifiable untruths on everything from the Holocaust to climate change, and your side continuing to do the same here.

EatTheRich

President
Correct me if I'm wrong. The more I read about hydroxy pro and con docs, it appears to me it's effective for those infected but not yet hospitalized, after that it could be a killer. Or maybe not yet ready for the ICU. Or somewhere in between.....only the doctors who've had success would know

This seems to correlate with what we do know......the elderly and those with other pre-existing conditions are more at risk if they use the drug.

It's ridiculous to think the studies and experiences of medical professionals with success are just wrong, likewise that the naysayers are. There's no such thing as mutually exclusive here. Even more ridiculous that it's become a political issue.
The studies showing success show a barely statistically significant level. The big reviews that take into account a lot of studies demonstrate that it is not effective, or at least that the efficacy does not outweigh the risk of harm in general, not even close.