• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'd like to read a focused answer....

Colorforms

Senator
This guy is awful.
I know. He throws out a bunch of ridiculous crap and then attacks whoever replies to him. It's getting easier and easier not to take him seriously. I think his only purpose for being here is to troll and be an a-hole.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I know. He throws out a bunch of ridiculous crap and then attacks whoever replies to him. It's getting easier and easier not to take him seriously. I think his only purpose for being here is to troll and be an a-hole.
Luckily, @RickWA never attacks anyone, right?

write on

Senator
You're scared of the truth. Nothing more left other than you wingers banding together thinking you made a point.

Kinda sad

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Dementia

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Seriously, why isn't Trump in prison already? Could it be that, as far as we know at this point, it was a bunch of letters from Obama, Kim Jong Un and other foreign dignitaries and not the "nuclear secrets" the left was so sure was there?

write on

Senator
I think that's giving him too much credit. He acts like an a-hole because he's an a-hole. Occam's razor.
I make you think..and write on.

That's good, no?

Edit;

I say this because I read and get ideas about one subject that i can relate to in some way but, then I read something else and it broadens my thinking.

Hell yeah!

write on

Senator
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Find me your post criticizing him for that lie...go!
That was an unfortunate statement. I get why it was said but at least it wasn't as bad as trickle down economics that continue to put a burden on and haunt hard working Americans to this day.

Plutocracy will have a bad ending.

shhhh

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Focused
Tomorrow will be 2 months since raid and Garland hasn't filed an indictment, I mean my gawd this if Top Secrets and "national security risk" and not a Damn thing has been done!