• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'd like to read a focused answer....

Answer the question without the insults.
Stop crying, I am sure everthing your betters are tellling you this time is true, and the bad orange man will go away and never bother your fascist dreams ever again. You can go back to worrying about a climate crisis or whatever they tell you to think while you suck your thumb.

See, positivity....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I won't bow down. It's time that you wingers are called out for exactly what you are.
You won’t do anything for others. It’s all about you.

“Stomp, stomp, stomp! ~slams door~ “

Yes indeed. Permadolescence has never been more aptly demonstrated than in this very thread. Courtesy after courtesy extended. Crap conduct in return.

Lousy human. Really lousy. Have a nice day.

write on

Senator
You won’t do anything for others. It’s all about you.

“Stomp, stomp, stomp! ~slams door~ “

Yes indeed. Permadolescence has never been more aptly demonstrated than in this very thread. Courtesy after courtesy extended. Crap conduct in return.

Lousy human. Really lousy. Have a nice day.
Nah, it's just that you expect me to lay down and roll over instead of me confronting you with your bs diatribe.

Have a nice day.

Colorforms

Senator
How did the top secret documents found at Mara Lago get planted by the FBI when Trump himself said that they were in his possession?
Which "top secret documents" are those?

All we have is a photo mocked up by the FBI and a lot of whining by the deep state lefties. If there were actually top secret documents that haven't been declassified it wouldn't have taken this long to figure it out.

write on

Senator
Which "top secret documents" are those?

All we have is a photo mocked up by the FBI and a lot of whining by the deep state lefties. If there were actually top secret documents that haven't been declassified it wouldn't have taken this long to figure it out.
Ahh, then why did Trump ignore the subpoena that he and his lawyers were given months before the FBI searched his home/hotel?

Was he trying to hide something? Or, as Nixon would do, did he try to erase the tapes.

Colorforms

Senator
Ahh, then why did Trump ignore the subpoena that he and his lawyers were given months before the FBI searched his home/hotel?
Probably because he was tired of being harassed by lefties who want to punish him for winning in 2016.

You people just can't help yourselves. He's beaten you at every turn and it's driving you people insane.

write on

Senator
Probably because he was tired of being harassed by lefties who want to punish him for winning in 2016.

You people just can't help yourselves. He's beaten you at every turn and it's driving you people insane.
Again, more of the persecution of poor Trump and his minions defending the traitorous pos.

When will you people snap back to reality?

Colorforms

Senator
Again, more of the persecution of poor Trump and his minions defending the traitorous pos.

When will you people snap back to reality?
The current fascist tendencies of the left have woken people up. Most people know that the Mara lago raid was out of bounds and Brandon is trending as low as anyone can go in the polls, with the exception of his VP.

The reason the left is panicking is because you overplayed your hand to the point where people are starting to figure out you people have been playing us.

In my opinion it's about time. :)

write on

Senator
The current fascist tendencies of the left have woken people up. Most people know that the Mara lago raid was out of bounds and Brandon is trending as low as anyone can go in the polls, with the exception of his VP.

The reason the left is panicking is because you overplayed your hand to the point where people are starting to figure out you people have been playing us.

In my opinion it's about time. :)
You won't answer as to why he and his lawyers didn't respond to the subpoena that he got months before the FBI searched his house.

Why?

Colorforms

Senator
You won't answer as to why he and his lawyers didn't answer to the subpoena that he got months before the FBI searched his house.

Why?
I did answer you. During his administration Trump originally complied with subpoenas and encouraged his people to do the same. The left got so out of control that Trump realized all the left was doing was harassing his administration to he put a stop to it.

The left is still out of control. I don't see any reason Trump should cooperate, and obviously he doesn't see any reason either.

write on

Senator
I did answer you. During his administration Trump originally complied with subpoenas and encouraged his people to do the same. The left got so out of control that Trump realized all the left was doing was harassing his administration to he put a stop to it.

The left is still out of control. I don't see any reason Trump should cooperate, and obviously he doesn't see any reason either.
lol

This was after he lost the election. If he didn't have anything to hide, then he wouldn't have ignored the subpoena.

You're showing weak defense of the pos traitor Trump.

Aren't you tired of defending him......yet? I know I would be.

I'd cut my losses and move on.

Colorforms

Senator
lol

This was after he lost the election. If he didn't have anything to hide, then he wouldn't have ignored the subpoena.

You're showing weak defense of the pos traitor Trump.

Aren't you tired of defending him......yet? I know I would be.

I'd cut my losses and move on.
So you troll me for an answer, and when I give one, you troll my answer.

Done with you now. Go be an a-hole to someone else.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Nah, it's just that you expect me to lay down and roll over instead of me confronting you with your bs diatribe.

Have a nice day.
One lie. You couldn’t come up with a single lie. You DID, however, offer a lie of your own in this very thread as I cited.

That’s not what a decent person does. Go ahead and continue to be a foul stain on life’s underwear. Gotta go with one’s strengths, I suppose.

write on

Senator
One lie. You couldn’t come up with a single lie. You DID, however, offer a lie of your own in this very thread as I cited.

That’s not what a decent person does. Go ahead and continue to be a foul stain on life’s underwear. Gotta go with one’s strengths, I suppose.
I understand. You're not good with confrontation. You think that you hold the mantra on morality. I don't think so.

No wonder why you defend Trump .