• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'd like to read a focused answer....

Colorforms

Senator
Please show us how Trump won. I mean, I want to see the specifics of why you think that but 60+ courts said otherwise.

Throw down!

“Consequently, in each of these four battleground states — and there were others — whether through executive fiats or litigation, key, if not core, aspects of state election laws were fundamentally altered in contravention of the explicit power granted to the state legislatures and, therefore, in violation of the federal Constitution and the process set forth for directing the selection of electors,” Levin wrote.

Add that to the FBI being shown to censor information in order to manipulate the electorate and it's clear why half the electorate believes that the 2020 election was rigged.

write on

Senator

“Consequently, in each of these four battleground states — and there were others — whether through executive fiats or litigation, key, if not core, aspects of state election laws were fundamentally altered in contravention of the explicit power granted to the state legislatures and, therefore, in violation of the federal Constitution and the process set forth for directing the selection of electors,” Levin wrote.

Add that to the FBI being shown to censor information in order to manipulate the electorate and it's clear why half the electorate believes that the 2020 election was rigged.
Believing doesn't change facts.

I hate to admit it, but Trump is playing his ignorant base like a fiddle.

He has, for all intents a purposes, put doubts on every election forward because

#1 He's a pos wannabe dictator that can't/won't understand that he didn't win the 2020 election just because the thinks he did.

#2 He has a base that is easily manipulated.

I don't know about anyone else, but that scares the shit out of me.

Colorforms

Senator
Believing doesn't change facts.

I hate to admit it, but Trump is playing his ignorant base like a fiddle.

He has, for all intents a purposes, put doubts on every election forward because

#1 He's a pos wannabe dictator that can't/won't understand that he didn't win the 2020 election just because the thinks he did.

#2 He has a base that is completely unhinged
It's not a matter of belief. State laws were circumvented using Covid as the excuse, and the FBI did in fact facilitated the censorship of information in order to manipulate the electorate.

People have good reason to believe the election was stolen.

write on

Senator
It's not a matter of belief. State laws were circumvented using Covid as the excuse, and the FBI did in fact facilitated the censorship of information in order to manipulate the electorate.

So, the FBI had a plan to control the entire election process to aid in Democrats winning elections infinity? What was the key reason as to why they mobilized together to prevent the poor persecuted right wing from ever winning elections again?

write on

Senator

btw, why don't you try to stay on topic?

Colorforms

Senator
So, the FBI had a plan to control the entire election process to aid in Democrats winning elections infinity? What was the key reason as to why they mobilized together to prevent the poor persecuted right wing from ever winning elections again?
I'm not dealing in conjecture, but it is clear that there is deep collaboration between the FBI and the DNC, otherwise the Russian collusion hoax never would have gotten off the ground.

What I'm dealing in is fact, and it is fact that the FBI censored information in order to mislead the American people.

write on

Senator
I'm not dealing in conjecture, but it is clear that there is deep collaboration between the FBI and the DNC, otherwise the Russian collusion hoax never would have gotten off the ground.

What I'm dealing in is fact, and it is fact that the FBI censored information in order to mislead the American people.
The FBI and the DNC are collaborating now, eh?

Do you realize how batshit crazy you sound?

write on

Senator
No, explain it to me. :)
You're the one who claims collusion between the FBI and the DNC.

Proof is for you to explain, step by step, how the collusion all happened in real life instead of thinking it did.

You sound just like Trump saying that all you have to do is to think about what you want and it will become true.

I've ran across a few self help programs that were created for those that want to escape the Trump cult.

Want me to post the links?

Colorforms

Senator
You're the one who claims collusion between the FBI and the DNC.

Proof is for you to explain, step by step, how the collusion all happened.in real life instead of thinking it did.

You sound just like Trump saying that all you have to do was to think about what you want and it will become true.

I've ran across a few self help programs that was created for those that want to escape from the Trump cult.

Want me to post the links?
So you completely ignored everything I have posted in this thread up to now. Not surprising.

So FBI agents continued to have a license to exploit FISA secrecy to lie to the judges. *In 2017, a FISA court decision included a 10-page litany of FBI violations, which “ranged from illegally sharing raw intelligence with unauthorized third parties to accessing intercepted attorney-client privileged communications without proper oversight.”

So you believe that the FBI is doing all of this for the democrats why exactly?

write on

Senator
So you completely ignored everything I have posted in this thread up to now. Not surprising.

So FBI agents continued to have a license to exploit FISA secrecy to lie to the judges. *In 2017, a FISA court decision included a 10-page litany of FBI violations, which “ranged from illegally sharing raw intelligence with unauthorized third parties to accessing intercepted attorney-client privileged communications without proper oversight.”

So you believe that the FBI is doing all of this for the democrats why exactly?
And to think, with all that 'evidence'- our federal courts now mean nothing, eh?

Do you know what that sounds like?

Colorforms

Senator
And to think, with all that 'evidence'- our federal courts now mean nothing, eh?

Do you know what that sounds like?
It sounds like about half of the American people. :)

A Rasmussen poll released this year showed plunging public support for the FBI. The survey found that 47% of likely U.S. voters had an unfavorable view of the bureau, including 26% who had a “very unfavorable” impression.
About 46% of respondents said they had a favorable view of the FBI, down from 60% in the same survey in May 2020.

The poll showed that 46% of voters viewed the FBI as President Biden’s “personal Gestapo,” and 50% said the president was influencing the FBI.

Do feel free to explain why you think we're wrong.

write on

Senator
It sounds like about half of the American people. :)

A Rasmussen poll released this year showed plunging public support for the FBI. The survey found that 47% of likely U.S. voters had an unfavorable view of the bureau, including 26% who had a “very unfavorable” impression.
About 46% of respondents said they had a favorable view of the FBI, down from 60% in the same survey in May 2020.

The poll showed that 46% of voters viewed the FBI as President Biden’s “personal Gestapo,” and 50% said the president was influencing the FBI.

Do feel free to explain why you think we're wrong.
What you omit is the fact that the far right wants this.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why.

Yeah, the obvious is staring us right in the face. But my problem is what makes so many wingers run to and accept this madness.

Colorforms

Senator
What you omit is the fact that the far right wants this.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why.

Yeah, the obvious is staring us right in the face. But my problem is what makes so many wingers run to and accept the madness.
So again, how are we wrong?

I don't care who wants it, it's happening, and it's happening because the FBI is seen as corrupt.

write on

Senator
So again, how are we wrong?

I don't care who wants it, it's happening, and it's happening because the FBI is seen as corrupt.
Okay, let's run with that for now.

What do you think about all LEO? Or, are you going to sit on the fence and hide your true beliefs?