• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

IDF kills World Central Kitchen workers

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is calling that murder something the right wingers would call anti-Semitic? I can't understand how this was an accident, given the clearly marked vehicle that was destroyed.

Netanyahu's war is a crime. It would have been one thing to target Hamas...but this has escalated to killing anyone in Gaza.

Is calling that murder something the right wingers would call anti-Semitic? I can't understand how this was an accident, given the clearly marked vehicle that was destroyed.

Netanyahu's war is a crime. It would have been one thing to target Hamas...but this has escalated to killing anyone in Gaza.
wow - i sure hope it doesn't turn out that these volunteers were actually in cahoots with Hamas, like the UN aid workers.

in any case, we should all take comfort in knowing that the food volunteers weren't savagely beaten, raped, paraded naked through the streets, then dumped like trash. like what happened when Hamas attacked Israel.

I'm still upset about that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
wow - i sure hope it doesn't turn out that these volunteers were actually in cahoots with Hamas, like the UN aid workers.

in any case, we should all take comfort in knowing that the food volunteers weren't savagely beaten, raped, paraded naked through the streets, then dumped like trash. like what happened when Hamas attacked Israel.

I'm still upset about that.
You think that is justification for blowing up aid workers, ambulances, hospitals and people in refugee camps? I do not. There is no defense for the ruthless nature of Netanyahu's tactics.

It is still early into the investigation of this matter.
According to this account (Matt Hoh), it was not a single Israeli strike on one vehicle.
It was three separate missile strikes on three different vehicles over one and a-half miles that killed all 7 aid workers

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It is still early into the investigation of this matter.
According to this account (Matt Hoh), it was not a single Israeli strike on one vehicle.
It was three separate missile strikes on three different vehicles over one and a-half miles that killed all 7 aid workers

An interview with a former Israeli pilot said the authorization to attack the convoy would have been made by a colonel or higher....

Remember the USS Liberty? This was intentional.

This is a war.

The war is not a crime it is a response to a crime, the largest mass murder of Jews since the Holocaust (all financed by our last two Dem Presidents) and Israel should be allowed to finish this.

You may go sit with Chuck Schumer and when you do please ask him when "Never Again" became "[Unwelcome language removed]'em we have to win Michigan"

An interview with a former Israeli pilot said the authorization to attack the convoy would have been made by a colonel or higher....

Remember the USS Liberty? This was intentional.
The Liberty is a good example of a significant political event that deserves a thorough public examination before all eyewitnesses die of old age:

"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel.

"The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it.

"Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public."

http://www.gtr5.com/

I agree Israel's attack on the WCK was intentional and possibly part of Netanyahu's plan to expand his invasion of Gaza into a regional war in order to maintain his hold on power.

You think that is justification for blowing up aid workers, ambulances, hospitals and people in refugee camps? I do not. There is no defense for the ruthless nature of Netanyahu's tactics.
thanks for claiming something i NEVER said. I merely expressed a wish that the people killed were not beaten, raped, and paraded naked through the streets by their killers.

is that too hard for you to grasp?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
thanks for claiming something i NEVER said. I merely expressed a wish that the people killed were not beaten, raped, and paraded naked through the streets by their killers.

is that too hard for you to grasp?
That makes being murdered sooooo much better.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is a war.

The war is not a crime it is a response to a crime, the largest mass murder of Jews since the Holocaust (all financed by our last two Dem Presidents) and Israel should be allowed to finish this.

You may go sit with Chuck Schumer and when you do please ask him when "Never Again" became "[Unwelcome language removed]'em we have to win Michigan"
A war initiated due to Hamas conducting a brutal raid into Israel....but then used as justification to murder tens of thousands of people in Gaza who had nothing at all to do with the crimes committed by Hamas. Killing Aid workers delivering food in clearly marked vehicles using pin point accuracy air to ground missiles was murder.

It's war, it happens. Of course you are all about forgiving biden for killing 13 of our soldiers during his ill-advised slithering away from Afghanistan.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's war, it happens. Of course you are all about forgiving biden for killing 13 of our soldiers during his ill-advised slithering away from Afghanistan.
I blame the ISIS-K people who planned and carried out the attack....you blame Biden. Big surprise....but you ignore the impact of Trump's surrender...the fact that Trump pulled most US troops out without evacuating any US citizens or Afghan allies. Trump threw the Afghan army and government under the bus. We had little support from the Afghan military or our allies...because they pulled their troops out as well.

So Biden takes office with 2,500 troops left and the Taliban got a boost of 5,000 fighters when Trump released them from prison.

What could Biden have done to prevent a suicide bomber from getting close enough to kill our guys?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
By the way...it is both dishonorable and dishonest to claim Biden killed our soldiers.
Reveals a pretty disgusting character trait in you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
By the way...it is both dishonorable and dishonest to claim Biden killed our soldiers.
Reveals a pretty disgusting character trait in you.
Yet you did same with Bush and Trump
At least you posted what you are

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Find the post you think I wrote that made that claim...or just admit you lied.
You posted same of other Presidents just not of leftist Joey
especially of Bush and you're the liar if you say you haven't

as an ex-Sailor you should know the 13 were Marines that died due to Joey's Afghan clusterfvck

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You posted same of other Presidents just not of leftist Joey
especially of Bush and you're the liar if you say you haven't

as an ex-Sailor you should know the 13 were Marines that died due to Joey's Afghan clusterfvck
1. Find a post where I blamed other presidents of killing anyone. Since you can't seem to find a post of mine doing that...you've lied, dawg.
2. A suicide bomber killed those soldiers. Not Biden.
3. What could Biden have done to prevent the bomber from getting close enough to kill our soldiers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. Find a post where I blamed other presidents of killing anyone. Since you can't seem to find a post of mine doing that...you've lied, dawg.
2. A suicide bomber killed those soldiers. Not Biden.
3. What could Biden have done to prevent the bomber from getting close enough to kill our soldiers.
1. I'm not searching for I know what you have posted, your hate for Bush at one time was more than presently for Trump, so you're the Liar.
2. Due to Biden's clusterfvck withdrawal
3. Let the Generals controll his clusterfvck and they were Marines

A war initiated due to Hamas conducting a brutal raid into Israel....but then used as justification to murder tens of thousands of people in Gaza who had nothing at all to do with the crimes committed by Hamas. Killing Aid workers delivering food in clearly marked vehicles using pin point accuracy air to ground missiles was murder.
Do these murders violate the Leahy Law?
Should all US military aid to Israel be suspended?

https://www.amnestyusa.org/updates/deconstructing-the-leahy-law-fact-vs-fiction/#:~:text=What is the Leahy Law,have committed human rights violations.

"What is the Leahy Law? The Leahy Law (also known as the Leahy Amendment) prohibits most types of U.S. foreign aid and Defense Department training programs from going to foreign security, military and police units credibly alleged to have committed human rights violations.

"If the foreign government brings the responsible members of the unit to justice, U.S. foreign aid can be resumed. The Leahy Law is named after Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) ,a Congressional human rights champion and the chief sponsor of the law.

"Fact: The Leahy Law is law, not a policy guideline.

"
It originated in 1996 from efforts to control U.S. military aid to Colombia during the period in time when Plan Colombia was materializing and Amnesty International and many other organizations had been documenting egregious violations committed by the Colombian military and police."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. I'm not searching for I know what you have posted, your hate for Bush at one time was more than presently for Trump, so you're the Liar.
2. Due to Biden's clusterfvck withdrawal
3. Let the Generals controll his clusterfvck and they were Marines
1. You're not searching for what you know you cannot find. You've lied, dawg. I disliked "W"....but never claimed he killed anyone.
2. Again...what would have prevented the suicide bomber from getting close to the checkpoint?

Army sergeant Ryan Knauss. Navy corpsman Soviak. The rest were Marines.