• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm surprised.

Do you believe that hospitals should be required to maintain life support for brain dead patients?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Renee

Governor
You have to admit, there's been much less interest shown in this case than there has been in the past surrounding similar cases. Either most people don't have an opinion any longer, or they don't care to share it, I guess.
Part of the issue was that it was parents against the husband

Renee

Governor
Mr. Swimmer,

Wow, there are just a shit-load of Mensa alumi here. You are the second to look down at my 135 IQ and call me idiot.

(By the by, yes I did notice you were so blown away by my retort that you couldn't even muster a token rebuttal.)
I was in Mensa and you needed a 140 iq though 135 is quite high. I joined to meet guys, but they sounded and acted too much like you

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
I was in Mensa and you needed a 140 iq though 135 is quite high. I joined to meet guys, but they sounded and acted too much like you
Ms. Renee,

suave, charming, and debonaire with a wry wit is hard to deal with if you are not used to it.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Part of the issue was that it was parents against the husband
Probably so. It is obvious that some folks believe that they know, without benefit of factual evidence to support their beliefs, that Terri Shiavo's husband's intent was to murder her all along.