• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Greatest Conman Donald Trump

EatTheRich

President
And yet these people went bare faced and with a 1776 spirit that they believed they inherited from and could rely on. They have been rudely awakened and will likely next time come masked and in the dark of the night.
They’ve been doing that for decades; for example, that was a primary tactic of the KKK.

God of War

Governor
They’ve been doing that for decades; for example, that was a primary tactic of the KKK.
Tell it to antifa/BLM and the anarcho-communists of the 90's.

What could have been dealt with well and above board is now going underground and they'll be far more effective than the black hooded lefties LARP'ing the country.

EatTheRich

President
Tell it to antifa/BLM and the anarcho-communists of the 90's.

What could have been dealt with well and above board is now going underground and they'll be far more effective than the black hooded lefties LARP'ing the country.
And “what could have been dealt with” was your side being sore losers, right?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
All the fascist lefties on this J6 committee can do is refer charges to the DOJ. They may be stupid enough to try that in an attempt for impeachment #3, but I honestly think they better hurry considering this whole show is for the midterms and democrats will not be in power in congress for much longer.
Cheney is a fascist leftist!

Please don't tell her dad.

God of War

Governor
And “what could have been dealt with” was your side being sore losers, right?
Fake conspiracy pushed by lefty operatives in the government such as Russia collusion and Ukraine extortion, both vindicated by the Muller report and the laptop from hell, get you sore Americans lashing out at the leftist deep state corruption.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Fake conspiracy pushed by lefty operatives in the government such as Russia collusion and Ukraine extortion, both vindicated by the Muller report and the laptop from hell, get you sore Americans lashing out at the leftist deep state corruption.
Like my signature, you'll only believe fake news when you see it.

EatTheRich

President
The Mueller report confirmed that the Russian collusion was widespread. I agree that the fishing expedition was politically motivated and a threat to civil liberties, but that in no way excuses the right-wing efforts to terrorize the opposition, establish a dictatorship, and shut down all dissent. The “laptop from Hell” has not been the source of evidence of any illegal activity and in any case the president should not be illegally withholding appropriated aid in order to extort foreign countries to validate his pet crank theories about his opponent.

EatTheRich

President
I am pretty sure he already knows. It's not like she is keeping it a secret. She's not a hard core leftist but she is a hater who is willing to push the fascist cause to keep Trump from ever running again.
Don’t pretty much all the fascists want Trump and the fascists who were the leading supporters of his coup attempt to escape retribution?

God of War

Governor
The Mueller report confirmed that the Russian collusion was widespread. I agree that the fishing expedition was politically motivated and a threat to civil liberties, but that in no way excuses the right-wing efforts to terrorize the opposition, establish a dictatorship, and shut down all dissent. The “laptop from Hell” has not been the source of evidence of any illegal activity and in any case the president should not be illegally withholding appropriated aid in order to extort foreign countries to validate his pet crank theories about his opponent.
There was no collusion. The number and kind of contacts are being contrived. Besides he said he wanted a rapprochement with Russia. I voted in large part for that. You have no proof of collusion other than some actions of Hillary on the matter.

The laptop from hell does yield evidence and has done so even more lately. There is far more proof for Biden/Hunter criminality than for Trump collusion with Russia. He knows people that know Russians at a time when he wants to get along better with Russia and less so with China. Who wouldn't want that and therefor act against it?

The president has prerogatives such as delaying aid if it suits lawful intentions. And it did.