• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Interesting…

Spamature

President
It still boggles the mind that they were not thrown in jail for that. Even more mind boggling, Trump cultists still support them.
Because on Jan 6th the GOP stop being a political party and it literally turned into that mob you saw at the capitol.

The TeaParty Monster has finally fully consumed its creator whole.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Because on Jan 6th the GOP stop being a political party and it literally turned into that mob you saw at the capitol.

The TeaParty Monster has finally fully consumed its creator whole.
Yup. It’s just a hateful cult at this point. And they’re dragging the whole country into their gutter.

Spamature

President
Deflection….silly spam
There is nothing here to deflect from.

So what if she gave the go ahead to give it to a reporter.

How is this even a story ?

Did she give it to the FBI, no ?

Did she give the go ahead to release the Russia dossier before the election, NO again.

Who gave the go ahead for the FBI to violate policy and smear Clinton with a phony story about emails hidden on Abedin's laptop the week before the election ?

But no you winger deflect from that with the nothingburger of a story about Hillary.

write on

Senator
It appears neither side of this court battle saw this one coming….

It appears to me that Clinton was right from the start- including the debate where she rightfully said what she said about Trump.

Good read....

Encroaching fascism

Albright indeed warned us about encroaching fascism — in 2018, she said: “There are conditions out there that provide the petri dish for something terrible to happen” — but let’s not forget that back when it mattered most, with America at a crossroads, Hillary Clinton warned us, over and over, about what would happen if the opposition’s demagogue was handed the reins of power.

She had faults as a candidate but, ultimately, it was not her fault that a small but fatal share of clueless, oblivious, feckless, or willfully deaf Americans stayed home in the handful of states that swung the antiquated Electoral College.

TBLee

Governor
There is nothing here to deflect from.

So what if she gave the go ahead to give it to a reporter.

How is this even a story ?

Did she give it to the FBI, no ?

Did she give the go ahead to release the Russia dossier before the election, NO again.

Who gave the go ahead for the FBI to violate policy and smear Clinton with a phony story about emails hidden on Abedin's laptop the week before the election ?

But no you winger deflect from that with the nothingburger of a story about Hillary.
If you believe this is not a story…Move on. Stop trying to hijack the thread. Hillary took a hit today. There is NO doubt about it.

TBLee

Governor
1.) Debatable if she took a hit at all, nobody is switching sides because of this.
2.) Hillary isn't running for office. So i don't see why a hit even matters.
Did I say she was running for “office”? Do you think this all should just be swept under the rug , never mind of course you do. I was simply presenting the news of the day. You of course, are free to ignore it and move on. Wink wink

Did I say she was running for “office”? Do you think this all should just be swept under the rug , never mind of course you do. I was simply presenting the news of the day. You of course, are free to ignore it and move on. Wink wink
Not really sweeping anything under the rug, but really let's not exaggerate what went it on here, Just retitle it "Politician runs a political campaign", because that is what happened.

Spamature

President
If you believe this is not a story…Move on. Stop trying to hijack the thread. Hillary took a hit today. There is NO doubt about it.
She took a hit ?

How ?

Do you think she gives a hoot about this story ?

Do you think it's going to lose her votes in the next election she's not going to run in ?

This is just winger obsession with the Clintons because you know they've actually beat the pants off you wingers candidates in every election you where you tried to take them on.

TBLee

Governor
She took a hit ?

How ?

Do you think she gives a hoot about this story ?

Do you think it's going to lose her votes in the next election she's not going to run in ?

This is just winger obsession with the Clintons because you know they've actually beat the pants off you wingers candidates in every election you where you tried to take them on.
Oh…I absolutely think she gives a “hoot” about this story. And yes, I believe when she makes the idiotic decision to try for the third time, she will get her ass kicked. Dear lord, after two tries that ended in complete disaster, one would think she would finally give up. Such silliness on your part Spammy.

Spamature

President
Oh…I absolutely think she gives a “hoot” about this story. And yes, I believe when she makes the idiotic decision to try for the third time, she will get her ass kicked. Dear lord, after two tries that ended in complete disaster, one would think she would finally give up. Such silliness on your part Spammy.
You plan to put Trump up to get his ass kicked for the 3rd time.

Maybe some day most Americans will vote for a Republican to become POTUS.

It's almost been 20 yrs since that has happened.

TBLee

Governor
You plan to put Trump up to get his ass kicked for the 3rd time.

Maybe some day most Americans will vote for a Republican to become POTUS.

It's almost been 20 yrs since that has happened.
Nah….I am hoping he backs someone else. Anyone will be better than Biden. At this point I believe that will become very apparent in the fall elections. Hold onto your hat Spammy, shit is going to hit the fan. Wait and see…..

Spamature

President
Nah….I am hoping he backs someone else. Anyone will be better than Biden. At this point I believe that will become very apparent in the fall elections. Hold onto your hat Spammy, shit is going to hit the fan. Wait and see…..
What problem do you know of that a Republican POTUS has even solved.
If it were problems created, the list would be significant, but solved I am drawing a blank.

As for this fall, If the Dems do the right things, your Republicans shouldn't have a chance. But like me sometimes, they go too easy on your ilk.

After making sure women are forced to become breeding stock, your leaders voted to let the babies you are forcing them to have, starve by blocking their access to formula.

They should be putting that on billboards in your winger districts.

It has to be something simple like that because it is hard for anything more complicated to get through to your voters.

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
What problem do you know of that a Republican POTUS has even solved.
If it were problems created, the list would be significant, but solved I am drawing a blank.

As for this fall, If the Dems do the right things, your Republicans shouldn't have a chance. But like me sometimes, they go too easy on your ilk.

After making sure women are force to become breeding stock, your leaders voted to let the babies you are forcing them to have starved, by blocking their access to formula.

They should be putting that on billboard in your winger districts.

It has to be something simple like that because it is hard for anything more complicated to get through to your voters.
We shall see. I am not convinced EITHER party can fix this mess we are in. But I will say I believe we NEED change from where we are at now. Watch the midterms, and that will give the direction our Country is headed. I believe the Dem’s are going to take a MAJOR hit.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Deflection. Silly Spam….
What you're seeing is last ditch pre election panic and desperation, they are attacking and attempting everything they can think of to discredit, obfuscate and misdirection.
They don't realize they are doing more harm than good for the Democratic cause.
I fully expect to see the more radical lunatic fringe of that side to take it to the streets and resort to violence,
Protest away, don't riot, it won't end well but end it will.