• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran attack --> 100+ troops TBI, Trump dismissed as headaches

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The numbers of Traumatic Brain Injury cases has risen.
Has Trump commented or cleaned up his prior stupid comment? Nope.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Also, some of our soldiers were killed in Afghanistan the other day. Has Trump even mentioned that in and amongst his usual barrage of hate tweets?

The numbers of Traumatic Brain Injury cases has risen.
Has Trump commented or cleaned up his prior stupid comment? Nope.

I'd be more inclined to blame trump if he'd been briefed by Pentagon generals, instead of then covering it up

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
NO ONE on the right blames VP Trump* for anything, he is the greatest VP ever and Sean Hannity is the greatest non-elected President EVER!

4 more guaranteed years of record gains on Wall St and job numbers - nothing will slow him down ! 49 state landslide !

and the base claps so hard their hands bleed

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it appears 76 have already returned to duty. There are still 26 being treated.
Want to come take a look at the top post I just made on the subject. While I am relieved that the majority of individuals in this instance have returned to active duty, and that the remainder are getting the treatment they need oh, did you know that under the prior administration there was a massive Spike and traumatic brain injuries and we never heard a word about it? I mean damn if we're going to attack people for traumatic brain injury cover up then let's get to it. See you in the top post

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Thankfully the majority are well on the road to recovery

Let's pretend.
From your link:
“It’s physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioral consequences affect every aspect of an individual’s life,” he said. “A brain injury is only ‘mild’ if it is someone else’s brain. There is nothing ‘mild’ about a mild brain injury.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let's pretend.
From your link:
“It’s physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioral consequences affect every aspect of an individual’s life,” he said. “A brain injury is only ‘mild’ if it is someone else’s brain. There is nothing ‘mild’ about a mild brain injury.”
What are we pretending? Was I making light of traumatic brain injury? Did you know that there are gradations of traumatic brain injury? Those gradations don't go out the window just because you want to pick on Trump. Go by all means do carry on

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What are we pretending? Was I making light of traumatic brain injury? Did you know that there are gradations of traumatic brain injury? Those gradations don't go out the window just because you want to pick on Trump. Go by all means do carry on
The VFW is still waiting for an apology from Trump for his initial dismissive remarks about the injuries to the troops.
Defend that, too, while you're at it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The VFW is still waiting for an apology from Trump for his initial dismissive remarks about the injuries to the troops.
defend what.. he had heard (at the time) that they were minor. what is it that you diagnosed when you assessed all of the persons in question personally? or are you perhaps a tbi expert. while no laughing matter (like belittling it to jam up a president) it does seem that it is TBI (no small thing) but most are back to duty....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
hey, while you're about.. .why dont you come to my post about TBI. seems tens of thousands passed under obama and nary a word.

why did obama heartlessly dismiss tens of thousands...nay...ignore entirely.. these injuries...??

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
since we're all funny ha ha about TBI. I have a brother with tbi..

since there are some here with 'expertise' in the subject all of a sudden

let's have at it? wtf is funny about it that you would lay in on to anybody with a contrary opinion to your piss ant bludgeoning attempts?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
defend what.. he had heard (at the time) that they were minor. what is it that you diagnosed when you assessed all of the persons in question personally? or are you perhaps a tbi expert. while no laughing matter (like belittling it to jam up a president) it does seem that it is TBI (no small thing) but most are back to duty....
hey, while you're about.. .why dont you come to my post about TBI. seems tens of thousands passed under obama and nary a word.

why did obama heartlessly dismiss tens of thousands...nay...ignore entirely.. these injuries...??
since we're all funny ha ha about TBI. I have a brother with tbi..

since there are some here with 'expertise' in the subject all of a sudden

let's have at it? wtf is funny about it that you would lay in on to anybody with a contrary opinion to your piss ant bludgeoning attempts?
Good grief. 3 posts in succession tells us you're quite upset that we DARE criticize your Trump.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good grief. 3 posts in succession tells us you're quite upset that we DARE criticize your Trump.
ha ha. i knew you'd bail..

no no.. i insist.. do carry on with your making fun of tbi...

hey, did you know obama missed tens of thousands of them...

and, no, you can criticize to your hearts content... just do carry it on to the guy wwho missed acknowledging tens of thousands of them... right? no minor thing you said...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Now for a little reality...

Trump’s justification for not retaliating when Iran fired missiles at us was that we suffered no casualties. That was obviously known to be a lie from the outset, as we have learned since the attacks, with 100+ US soldiers suffering TBI brain injuries. But that didn’t square with Trump’s justification for not retaliating, so he dismissed their injuries as “headaches” and rarely even mentions them.

It’s that simple.

Bugsy McGurk

President
ha ha. i knew you'd bail..

no no.. i insist.. do carry on with your making fun of tbi...

hey, did you know obama missed tens of thousands of them...

and, no, you can criticize to your hearts content... just do carry it on to the guy wwho missed acknowledging tens of thousands of them... right? no minor thing you said...
And now for more reality...

There’s plenty more online about Obama’s efforts to address TBI. And you won’t find him dismissing TBI injuries as mere headaches.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And now for more reality...

There’s plenty more online about Obama’s efforts to address TBI. And you won’t find him dismissing TBI injuries as mere headaches.
how do you mean... you mean to tell me there are gradations of tbi?

oh and thank you..good thing the ball was rolling before O

"
  • standards of care for traumatic brain injury treatment;
  • screenings for brain injury before and after deployment and;
  • improved case management

In all three instances, changes were already underway before Obama became president, but his administration made improvements, too.

"