• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is Putin dead?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
he wont do anything..handlers will wack him...
I sure hope Russia gets some first world leadership - and soon. Her people deserve so much better. I think just one change in leadership could garner them instant acceptance into the world of sane (well…as sane as it gets here) countries.

write on

Senator
I sure hope Russia gets some first world leadership - and soon. Her people deserve so much better. I think just one change in leadership could garner them instant acceptance into the world of sane (well…as sane as it gets here) countries.
Will we see another Gorbachev?

Hope springs eternal.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
no. not instant. they are...after all...supporting the destruction of their neighbr..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
His handlers, aka his generals. Time will tell.

Dedication.

The push back in Russia, and along the rumor about putin's health, is making a difference.
Nah. They continue to wilfully destroy and kill and tape and torture ... They could choose to act to stop it. They do not

We can hope but.. nothing in that countries history that it will be nothing but one man rule going forward. Even Gorbachev has stated on more than one occassion if he had known his reforms would lead to the collapse of the Soviet Union, he would not have put them in place.

They like one man rule, they do not like being humiliated and lets just hope Putin decides not go out in a blaze of glory or that the next henchman up decides to re-establish Russia.

But don't worry, our Goverment will arrange WWIII one way or another.