• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's about time

EatTheRich

President
It’s a pretty hated court that has to wall itself off in their gated communities behind a barrage of rubber bullets and tear gas to keep Americans begging for relief from their constant terror from exercising their 1st Amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of their grievances.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It’s a pretty hated court that has to wall itself off in their gated communities behind a barrage of rubber bullets and tear gas to keep Americans begging for relief from their constant terror from exercising their 1st Amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of their grievances.
It’s a pretty bankrupt amalgamation of kook extremists that needs to “protest” in front of SCOTUS justices homes (a thing never before done). Then again, leftists CANNOT introspect. It must be the OTHER guy’s fault. Always.
Laws for thee, but not for me.

EatTheRich

President
It’s a pretty bankrupt amalgamation of kook extremists that needs to “protest” in front of SCOTUS justices homes (a thing never before done). Then again, leftists CANNOT introspect. It must be the OTHER guy’s fault. Always.
She makes a pretty good case here that the protests are in many cases legal, not only because they are constitutionally protected but also because they don’t even violate the terms of the unconstitutional thought-control “laws” purported to prohibit them. The Court has held that a 300 foot buffer is adequate protection for the abortion clinic staff (private citizens) who have been the targets of a decades-long sustained campaign of violent terrorism … and private citizens are supposed to have more privacy than public officials whom we have a constitutionally guaranteed right to upbraid.

EatTheRich

President
The neighbors who have been organizing these protests felt obliged to bear moral witness and improvised the tactic of the silent vigil outside the homes of the oppressors.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As at Bidens beach mansion or OUR white house?

write on

Senator
They're not looting and burning down buildings so you go after peaceful dissent.

Yeah, I'm well aware of the "kook" that threatened the life of Kavanaugh. But he was arrested and will be charged accordingly, as he should.

If you had it your way, only left leaning patriots are guilty while you defend and make excuses for the attempt at overthrowing a democracy on Jan 06, 2021.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
She makes a pretty good case here that the protests are in many cases legal, not only because they are constitutionally protected but also because they don’t even violate the terms of the unconstitutional thought-control “laws” purported to prohibit them. The Court has held that a 300 foot buffer is adequate protection for the abortion clinic staff (private citizens) who have been the targets of a decades-long sustained campaign of violent terrorism … and private citizens are supposed to have more privacy than public officials whom we have a constitutionally guaranteed right to upbraid.
This is UNRESPONSIVE to the content of what I posted. That some cockeyed lunatic here or there thinks it’s good or necessary to take the fight to SCOTUS judges’ homes is irrelevant (but evil). This wasn’t previously done. Now, lefty nutcases are once again “third worlding” us into the backwater.

Leftists wreck everything they touch.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They're not looting and burning down buildings so you go after peaceful dissent.

Yeah, I'm well aware of the "kook" that threatened the life of Kavanaugh. But he was arrested and will be charged accordingly, as he should.

If you had it your way, only left leaning patriots are guilty while you defend and make excuses for the attempt at overthrowing a democracy on Jan 06, 2021.
Self-unaware lefty cannot hear what is being said. We don’t “protest” at the family homes of government officials or business owners. That IS NOT ok. This is where wives and children live and play. You leftists are doing EVERYTHING you can to wreck civil society. You cannot and will not curb your baser impulses and you indulge your every whim.
Protest at the courthouse. Protest at the capitol. Protest on city streets. One does not take the fight to the private residential neighborhoods of families.

…unless he is sh** on legs.

write on

Senator
Self-unaware lefty cannot hear what is being said. We don’t “protest” at the family homes of government officials or business owners. That IS NOT ok. This is where wives and children live and play. You leftists are doing EVERYTHING you can to wreck civil society. You cannot and will not curb your baser impulses and you indulge your every whim.
Protest at the courthouse. Protest at the capitol. Protest on city streets. One does not take the fight to the private residential neighborhoods of families.

…unless he is sh** on legs.
Sheesh!

Explain how attacking the Capitol to overthrow a democracy is not wrecking civil society?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What 'topic' am I ignoring?
You shifted from the FACT that taking the fight to SCOTUS private family residences is wrong…to OTHER things that are also wrong. Subject-changing whataboutism. Morons busting into the Capitol on 1/6 confers no goodness on other events. Discuss things like an adult.

If we, as citizens, cannot agree that throngs of people invading private residential neighborhoods like this is wrong, then we have no common cause.

write on

Senator
You shifted from the FACT that taking the fight to SCOTUS private family residences is wrong…to OTHER things that are also wrong. Subject-changing whataboutism. Morons busting into the Capitol on 1/6 confers no goodness on other events. Discuss things like an adult.

If we, as citizens, cannot agree that throngs of people invading private residential neighborhoods like this is wrong, then we have no common cause.
And yet you ignore the threats of death of those that oppose the far right wing mindset that is always pervasive within right wing extremists that is atop of the Republican party because they, like you, stay silent.

I've noticed that you and your cohorts claim that I either need to stay on the topic or that I'm too dumb to debate any issue I bring up.

Yet here you all are.

Edit;

lol

Telling

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And yet you ignore the threats of death of those that oppose the far right wing mindset that is always pervasive within right wing extremists that is atop of the Republican party because they, like you, stay silent.

I've noticed that you and your cohorts claim that I either need to stay on the topic or that I'm too dumb to debate any issue I bring up.

Yet here you all are.

Telling
So, still nothing on the subject I see. Per your comment about people saying you’re “too dumb to stay on topic” - it could be either stupidity or constant dishonesty. You can choose, I guess.

It is rather pointless to discuss anything with you, as you simply hop lillypads no matter what the subject. It’s lame and a waste of time. Have fun.

write on

Senator
So, still nothing on the subject I see. Per your comment about people saying you’re “too dumb to stay on topic” - it could be either stupidity or constant dishonesty. You can choose, I guess.
I asked you above to show where I'm not on topic. You didn't point it out because what you and your brethren accuse me of is bs.

Again, show me where I'm not "on topic".

It is rather pointless to discuss anything with you, as you simply hop lillypads no matter what the subject. It’s lame and a waste of time. Have fun.
You constantly claim that it's a waste of time debating what you claim is pointless, yet here you are in this thread, and others- showing what?