• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's all good

write on

Senator
As I said, you can take whatever you want from the lyrics of a song.

Like this song. We all know what his lyrics are about, but I listen to them thinking about the Tulsa Race Massacre or the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Do you know this song?

Back in the day when they knew that those who listented to this song were satanic.

Too f'n funny

I do remember that case on Capitol Hill led by non other than Tipper Gore and her troops on morality and how it is relevant today.

But the question still remains,

Who and what 'morality' gives a kid the right to own a gun and shoot up a school?

Last edited:

write on

Senator
How ironic and relevant at the same time is this with today's right wing assault on who tf you are?

Last edited:

write on

Senator
(I moved this song to this thread because it seemed like it fit here better) :)

What do you take away from this song? I remember when it came out and there was some push back by the religious community with their false interpretation of the lyrics akin to the way they did with Pat Benatar's 'Hell Is For Children'.

write on

Senator
Another favorite song of mine. It doesn't make the top 5 but it makes me smile listening to it thinking about the years gone by. :)