• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's official...

Colorforms

Senator
If you notice, those whose threads I usually attack call anybody who didn’t or doesn’t agree with or like Trump globalist or communists and in their OPs make vile and disgusting attacks on those who are not Trumpists.

I do not belong to any party and have voted mostly for independents like Perot, Johnson and a few Libertarians. I have also supported both Democrats and Republicans at different times in my life.

That said, I honestly do believe that Trump is a crooked scumbag who has absolutely no respect for America or Americans in general. I also believe that what he pulled after he lost was a disgusting and classless performance which ended up costing some people their lives. I also truly believe that all of the congress critters including Graham, Cruz, Hawley and 70% of the GOP congressional delegation are gutless, spineless punks.

My hope is that the GOP returns to a Post Trump normalcy and that the two parties can work together like in the Reagan/O’Niel era of the Clinton/Gingrich era. That’s how I see it.
Now, on some of these things I agree with you. I don't like Trump's behavior either, but I also don't like the behavior of the congressional democrats who set up a tribunal to decide whether or not Trump's free speech rights are criminal. That sits the wrong way with me. I also believe that the election was rigged, just like half the electorate does. But even if you disagree, the constitution gives us the right to ask the questions. This whole "your speech is to dangerous to allow" crap just reeks of leftist fascism.

That being said, I didn't vote for Trump for his shining personality. I voted for him because we needed things fixed and he was good at fixing them. 1.4% inflation, the best job market in 50 years, the border being secured FINALLY, and the first vestiges of middle east peace. I couldn't care less if he wanted to troll people on Twitter.

EatTheRich

President
Now, on some of these things I agree with you. I don't like Trump's behavior either, but I also don't like the behavior of the congressional democrats who set up a tribunal to decide whether or not Trump's free speech rights are criminal. That sits the wrong way with me. I also believe that the election was rigged, just like half the electorate does. But even if you disagree, the constitution gives us the right to ask the questions. This whole "your speech is to dangerous to allow" crap just reeks of leftist fascism.

That being said, I didn't vote for Trump for his shining personality. I voted for him because we needed things fixed and he was good at fixing them. 1.4% inflation, the best job market in 50 years, the border being secured FINALLY, and the first vestiges of middle east peace. I couldn't care less if he wanted to troll people on Twitter.
The job market now is better than when Trump was president. Trump inherited a strong economy from Obama and proceeded to watch it go to hell on his clueless watch.

Colorforms

Senator
The job market now is better than when Trump was president. Trump inherited a strong economy from Obama and proceeded to watch it go to hell on his clueless watch.
OMG I'm dying here.

Yes, the economy that Trump got was better than the one Obama got, no thanks to Obama. Trump did a tremendous job in seeing too it that it grew, and keep costs down for the average American.

Then Biden came and destroyed it all. The only reason that his job numbers look so good is that, like Obama, people have fallen out of the job market completely. The labor force participation rate shows that employment was far higher under Trump than under Biden. Biden hasn't even gotten back the jobs that democrats destroyed when they closed down their cities and hid in fear of Covid.

But, like most fascists, you have to lie in order to make yourselves sound sane.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What‘s really amazing is that GOP has been bitching about and demeaning this evil “Democrat governance“ for over 30 years now and still can’t seem to figure out how to get any of their ‘obviously’ superior candidates elected in those places. Funny how that works, ain’t it. I would suggest that we look no further than the racist moron the GOP nominated for Governor of Pennsylvania this year. Very much like the ignorant turds the GOP has been running here in California for decades. Evidently, the people that vote in those cities and states consider these turds even worse than the Democrats they are losing to time after time. Like you, I agree that both parties suck. At this point, I just think that the GOP sucks far worse. Look at some of their US Senate picks this year. Democrats be Democrats but since the entry of Trump into the fray it seems that Republicans have turned into an angry racist cult staffed by imbeciles.
LOL! So it's okay if Democrats create hell holes everywhere they go because the "Republicans are far worse?" Seriously, that's what you are going with here?

Jack4freedom

Governor
LOL! So it's okay if Democrats create hell holes everywhere they go because the "Republicans are far worse?" Seriously, that's what you are going with here?
What I’m saying is that these places you guys are always putting down are not hell holes but great American Cities like Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia and Chicago. I’d rather live in one of those places than any red state paradise. In fact I do live in LA and I love it….

EatTheRich

President
OMG I'm dying here.

Yes, the economy that Trump got was better than the one Obama got, no thanks to Obama. Trump did a tremendous job in seeing too it that it grew, and keep costs down for the average American.

Then Biden came and destroyed it all. The only reason that his job numbers look so good is that, like Obama, people have fallen out of the job market completely. The labor force participation rate shows that employment was far higher under Trump than under Biden. Biden hasn't even gotten back the jobs that democrats destroyed when they closed down their cities and hid in fear of Covid.

But, like most fascists, you have to lie in order to make yourselves sound sane.
Labor force participation rate

When Trump took office: 62.8
When Biden took office: 61.4
Now: 62.2

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Due to lockdowns lifted and employees went back to work
Few if any new jobs were Created and now the Buttercups are refusing to return to the offices and getting fired

Hell, Joe is even underwater in NY

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator

You mean coming out of Obama's economic malaise.

But sure, you can cherry pick your data all you want. It's what a good fascist propagandist does.

EatTheRich

President
You mean coming out of Obama's economic malaise.

But sure, you can cherry pick your data all you want. It's what a good fascist propagandist does.
I used your chosen metric, measured on those dates you indicated to be significant turning points. You call that “cherry picking.”

EatTheRich

President
Due to lockdowns lifted and employees went back to work
Few if any new jobs were Created and now the Buttercups are refusing to return to the offices and getting fired

Hell, Joe is even underwater in NY
Turning the corner on Covid is something that Trump found himself unable to deliver on. It was the creation under Biden (and Trump did help somewhat initially, especially with expediting the vaccine rollouts) of a situation in which the minimum quarantine measures that were an economic crippled due to the underlying economic weakness could be gradually eased and the results would be perhaps 1.5 million deaths (when all is said and done, most of those deaths avoidable if not for right-wing anti-vax activism) instead of 5-7 million deaths is what allowed the economy to start being revived.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Colorforms

Senator
I used your chosen metric, measured on those dates you indicated to be significant turning points. You call that “cherry picking.”
You totally skipped over Trump's time in office. LOL

You pick a metric at the end of Obama's term, and now. Completely dishonest and definitely what I have come to expect from our PJ fascist.

We know why you did it though. I would be embarrassed by the truth as well if I were you.