• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6th BS Finally exposed

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! I knew it. Tucker Carlson is a bit younger than me. I'd like to be around to see his well-deserved Karmic justice but that probably won't happen.

I can see why the Dem/Left and MSM were so mad about this footage being made public and given to Carlson. From the very carefully edited video of Sen. Hawley to Officer Sicknick walking around after reportedly being beaten to death......to hundreds if not thousands just walking around taking pictures.......

It was not insurrection, it was an embarassing riot for the country and anyone who fought with the cops should have been arrested and jailed.

Everything else, was just a political persecution from a Party whose outright corruption has now reached historic levels.

Boltlady

Mayor
LOL! I knew it. Tucker Carlson is a bit younger than me. I'd like to be around to see his well-deserved Karmic justice but that probably won't happen.
Just what kind of Karmic justice would you expect for allowing reality to be seen by the public? It certainly would not be bad Karma. It should be more in the form of reward for letting people see how they've been lied to.

Watch Tucker and you'll see for yourself. That is unless you prefer to be spoon fed for your information.
For the most part they won't. They will brush this aside with "Fox News" and will not even bother to look at any of it. They (not at all but most) who have done nothing but carry the water for the J6 show trial will only be told what to think of this footage and repeat that.

I do beleive all of this footage, all reportedly 14k hours of it should be made public, not one news organization over another but public.

Something the DOJ has fought tooth and nail to keep sealed and we now have really good indication why they did not want the public to see it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
For the most part they won't. They will brush this aside with "Fox News" and will not even bother to look at any of it. They (not at all but most) who have done nothing but carry the water for the J6 show trial will only be told what to think of this footage and repeat that.

I do beleive all of this footage, all reportedly 14k hours of it should be made public, not one news organization over another but public.

Something the DOJ has fought tooth and nail to keep sealed and we now have really good indication why they did not want the public to see it.
Release it all. I agree. So that everything can be viewed as a whole. Not one side choosing it's snippets and the other choosing it's snippets

The whole shows only one thing..... violent thugs storming the Capitol. Jail em