• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6th BS Finally exposed

What website can i view the altered tapes on?
For the moment Tucker Carlson is the only one who has access to the footage, i posted a link to his show last night. It's a lot to digest. I admit I did not see his show live, I was watching a hockey game and only saw the episode on YouTube this morning..........

As I said earlier, I hope all 14k hours of footage is made public but for now this is what we have and you can decide for yourself if we have been lied to.

Meanwhile I will spend the day fortifying myself from attacks of "Fox News"... "I love Putin"...(not sure how that one would fit but desperate times).... "prefers paper to plastic." etc.

Whitewashing J6 GOPs/conservatives/whatever are evil people...evil.
Help me out here, which side accused the other of having beaten to death a police officer with a fire extinguisher, lied about it for months to get as much political capital as possible......

gosh.....who did that..... let me think...........

Defund the poice right? But no problem lying about the death of one so you can use it as prop.....

Evil is right.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Help me out here, which side accused the other of having beaten to death a police officer with a fire extinguisher, lied about it for months to get as much political capital as possible......

gosh.....who did that..... let me think...........

Defund the poice right? But no problem lying about the death of one so you can use it as prop.....

Evil is right.
You talking about sicknick?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Dear Mr. Open Minded,
Watch the show for yourself, we promise not to tell your betters that you watched material that was not pre-approved.

Of course the left has been [Unwelcome language removed] itself since this was going to be made public and I we now know why.
Translation: No. of course he didn’t prove it was altered. That’s a lie even a pathological liar like me won’t tell.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cool. Then stopp peddling lies. The whole truth is that media corrected that narrative over time, and the individual responsible received a sentence for assault on a federal officer, not homicide, the penalty for assault is up to ten years

See

That's how you tell the truth