• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's not stop at one despot, let's get two.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The alternatives are Ukraine continuing to fight and Ukraine surrendering.
Fight.

Putin will complete this bs referendum and then leverage a full scale war declaration to scare the pu**ies in the west... couple that with winter comng and , well, they'll be pretty scared...

God of War

Governor
Yup. That simple...right down to ha ha ..
Yeah, in oridnary conversation in the real world what I've said on this matter stands easily. In a debate what I've said suffices. How about YOU bring your facts that repudiate what I've said. That's YOUR half of the debate.

God of War

Governor
Fight.

Putin will complete this bs referendum and then leverage a full scale war declaration to scare the pu**ies in the west... couple that with winter comng and , well, they'll be pretty scared...
Not our problem. His military is degraded. Will remain degraded. His ethnic group and likely the Ukrainian ethnic group are dying out as a matter of their choice. Putin has shown the world but more interestingly India what shit their weapons are and hopefully that includes their nukes.

It is in America's interest to manage an end to the war or leave the region to its own devices.

God of War

Governor
Yea, that's what the appeasers said in 1930's too.
I've said more validating that thesis statement and much of it hinging around the threat of nuclear conflict. Only children talk about war mongering with a nation having a huge nuclear stock pile. Wanna doctor's lollipop Obamacare?

God of War

Governor
And he can’t win by backing down at the negotiating table. Hence the war.
Again, being righteous is what matters here. Russians will launch nukes if they feel righteous. Take that away and they may not. Best part is you make claims about Putin and so assert it isn't even worth the effort to find out what could happen. ha ha

I've said more validating that thesis statement and much of it hinging around the threat of nuclear conflict. Only children talk about war mongering with a nation having a huge nuclear stock pile. Wanna doctor's lollipop Obamacare?
We aren't paid by the word here. You can use more words, but that doesn't mean they are right.

Giving Putin everything he wants because he threatens violence is appeasement.

Appeasement just begets more violence.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, in oridnary conversation in the real world what I've said on this matter stands easily. In a debate what I've said suffices. How about YOU bring your facts that repudiate what I've said. That's YOUR half of the debate.
What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Trump caused a mob to gather at the Capitol building and said mob stormed it. There's no factual dispute of that occurrence and everything that is transpired since. Period. Trump was working with Putin like a dog trainer works with an imbecile dog. Period. He wasn't achieving shit other than getting Sly smiles from putin, kind of like when adults look at a mongoloid and smile politely. What else is under dispute? That Ukraine owes Russia something, in the form of land or some other concession? No. To the death. And that's about it. Everybody else is afraid so keep sending arms and stand the [Unwelcome language removed] aside. That's about the size of that. And it's only because of Ukraine's largesse, in the form of the sacrifice of its peoples and its future, that Russia isnt holding everybody by the short hairs. But in short order it's going to be cold outside and every pussy from the Western border of Ukraine on Eastward is going to be looking to figure out a way to kiss some Russian ass for some gas. So what thing am I missing, and what splendor were you going to refute all that with?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not our problem. His military is degraded. Will remain degraded. His ethnic group and likely the Ukrainian ethnic group are dying out as a matter of their choice. Putin has shown the world but more interestingly India what shit their weapons are and hopefully that includes their nukes.

It is in America's interest to manage an end to the war or leave the region to its own devices.
Sure. The West can assist by continuing to provide arms until Ukraine has reduced the majority of Russia's armaments to scrap. Then Ukraine can build itself into fortress Europe and everybody can go about their business

EatTheRich

President
Again, being righteous is what matters here. Russians will launch nukes if they feel righteous. Take that away and they may not. Best part is you make claims about Putin and so assert it isn't even worth the effort to find out what could happen. ha ha
Pardon me for learning from history.