• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's not stop at one despot, let's get two.

Which is stupidity?
Well, if you care about the Ukrianian people(I have no doubt that you do) why are pushing for something that could cost them thousands upon thousand of more lives in a potential nuclear exchange? Why are we not pushing for peace talks? As in, please get the f-ck out and we will never join NATO....

Get two despots? I am not sure what Trump was referring to when he said you can declassify something by even thinking about it but I also don't care. I doubt highly supporters of the The Whispering Ass-ole really want to compare muttering inchorence of past and present Presidents.....

I come on this site practically every day and list the multiple things the FBI/DOJ our Adminstrative State had repeatedly lied about since 2016, so I will spare you that but....... how is he a despot? How is it, we should get two despots.....

It makes no sense and is devoid of actual reality, you hate Trump, love Trump I don't care, what our Gov't has been doing to him since 2016...... he is not the despot.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if you care about the Ukrianian people(I have no doubt that you do) why are pushing for something that could cost them thousands upon thousand of more lives in a potential nuclear exchange? Why are we not pushing for peace talks? As in, please get the f-ck out and we will never join NATO....

Get two despots? I am not sure what Trump was referring to when he said you can declassify something by even thinking about it but I also don't care. I doubt highly supporters of the The Whispering Ass-ole really want to compare muttering inchorence of past and present Presidents.....

I come on this site practically every day and list the multiple things the FBI/DOJ our Adminstrative State had repeatedly lied about since 2016, so I will spare you that but....... how is he a despot? How is it, we should get two despots.....

It makes no sense and is devoid of actual reality, you hate Trump, love Trump I don't care, what our Gov't has been doing to him since 2016...... he is not the despot.
There wouldn't be an exchange... Ukraine has no nukes. Further, negotiations regarding what Ukraine can or cannot do are non starters. They are free and should be free to join NATO. It's Russia that needs to exit..plain and simple

As to trump..ok despot sounded good at the time ..but he is clearly unfit for office..moreso than biden

There wouldn't be an exchange... Ukraine has no nukes. Further, negotiations regarding what Ukraine can or cannot do are non starters. They are free and should be free to join NATO. It's Russia that needs to exit..plain and simple
Yes, there would be an exchange, Russia resorted to using tactical nukes as they are pushed and pushed (no fault but their own) the response from the West be to return in kind. We are talking the deaths of millions and not just in the Ukraine.

As to trump..ok despot sounded good at the time ..but he is clearly unfit for office..moreso than biden
Trump is a lot of things, I did not vote in 2016 because I simply could not stand either him or Clinton, having said that, I find the statement above to be utterly f-cking ridiculous.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, there would be an exchange, Russia resorted to using tactical nukes as they are pushed and pushed (no fault but their own) the response from the West be to return in kind. We are talking the deaths of millions and not just in the Ukraine.

Trump is a lot of things, I did not vote in 2016 because I simply could not stand either him or Clinton, having said that, I find the statement above to be utterly f-cking ridiculous.
Then Russia need to be stopped.....yes?

What's ridiculous..not wanting an imbecile for president? You favor a guy who thinks documents unclassified? Whose imbecile kids are involved in our politics? Who is on the edge of fomenting violence all because of his infantile bego?

Jack4freedom

Governor
F$ck Putin

What the Russian situation needs is the old Saddam Hussein ass kicking

This guy need to be put to trial and his myths dispelled once and for all .
Im not down with the “Old Sadaam Heusein ass kicking” if it involves US Troops invading and occupying Russia. However I am all in favor of the US arresting and tossing Trump’s fat ass in jail. As for Putin, hopefully the Ukrainians will drive his murderous thugs the fvck out of their territory and the RUSSIAN PEOPLE will arrest Putin and try him and anyone else who was involved in war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Tucker Carlson, scumbag that he is, did a whole segment last night blaming Biden, Blinkin, Adam Kinzinger, Zelenskyy and everybody else except Putin and the Russians for the carnage over in Ukraine and the financial ramifications of it. There is a special place in hell waiting for that little puke. Putin, Trump, Hannity will be joining him for eternity if there is a hell.

God of War

Governor
Nah. But perhaps you're a Putinite. Interesting
Not really. I did vote for Trump in part because he said he would work with Putin. Great, work with Putin against China which is the biggest threat Western Civilization has ever in history confronted.

But once Putin invaded Ukraine I thought Putin had to go but only if it could be done quickly because taking too much time would increase the chances of nuclear exchange. At this point Putin will never attack a NATO nation. He knows he can't fight fresh and now degraded... with a rotten demography? No, my American interests are satiated. At this point EUROPE should take care of Ukraine. We should bow out and deal with the other trouble.

God of War

Governor
Appeasement makes moreWar, not less. The way the war ends is Russia tucks its tail between its legs and goes home.
Thank God Biden is president and not you. ha ha

Not really. But funny because Biden can't even walk off a stage w/o getting lost. Kinda like you and nuclear war risks.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not really. I did vote for Trump in part because he said he would work with Putin. Great, work with Putin against China which is the biggest threat Western Civilization has ever in history confronted.

But once Putin invaded Ukraine I thought Putin had to go but only if it could be done quickly because taking too much time would increase the chances of nuclear exchange. At this point Putin will never attack a NATO nation. He knows he can't fight fresh and now degraded... with a rotten demography? No, my American interests are satiated. At this point EUROPE should take care of Ukraine. We should bow out and deal with the other trouble.
Except for the one glaring issue which is that Putin favors China so Trump working with Putin against China was never really in the cards

Thank God Biden is president and not you. ha ha

Not really. But funny because Biden can't even walk off a stage w/o getting lost. Kinda like you and nuclear war risks.
Do you want to give Putin your home, your wife, your sovereignty, and your dignity in exchange for not nuking you?

Then Russia need to be stopped.....yes?

What's ridiculous..not wanting an imbecile for president? You favor a guy who thinks documents unclassified? Whose imbecile kids are involved in our politics? Who is on the edge of fomenting violence all because of his infantile bego?
According to our illustrious MSM, the Russians have been stopped, what is the point of turning Russia into the next Libya?

Nothing ridiculous at all about not wanting an imbecile for President, but that is what you have. I will take the guy "who thinks documents unclassified" over the vinidctive corrupt POS who was installed in his place. The same guy who has been using the FBI to run his political errands, the same FBI who suppressed evidence about him and his Son's influence peddaling, the same guy who 50 now disgraced former intelligence officials stated that it was just Russian disinformation, the same corrupt vindictive pos who proposed using the Logan act on Michael Flynn as the FBI re-wrote his interview report, prosecuted him and destroyed his life............... outragesously corrupt man who is flusing this country down the toilet.

Give me the supposed telepathy and the mean tweets any day of the week. If Trump were still President, the EU would not have an energy problem because we would be selling them everything they need, and as a result our own economy would be booming, and Russia would actually be weakened.....

Violence? 2020 the Democrats let every major city in this country burn and if by some miracle (I have no faith in our elections) a Republican gets elected POTUS in 24, Democrats will burn Washington to the ground, and the useful idiots on this board who still openly lie to defend their party will applaud it.

God of War

Governor
Except for the one glaring issue which is that Putin favors China so Trump working with Putin against China was never really in the cards
Actually, at the time, had the Democrats not corruptly objected to the possibility, Trump may well have kept China and Russia from embracing and Ukraine never been invaded.

Democrats brought disaster down on Ukraine having using them to interfere with the 2016 election and teaching them how U.S. corruption reaches at least the office of the vice-president. Pretty disgusting to be told you're corrupt by a corrupt vice-president. Just unbelievable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, at the time, had the Democrats not corruptly objected to the possibility, Trump may well have kept China and Russia from embracing and Ukraine never been invaded.

Democrats brought disaster down on Ukraine having using them to interfere with the 2016 election and teaching them how U.S. corruption reaches at least the office of the vice-president. Pretty disgusting to be told you're corrupt by a corrupt vice-president. Just unbelievable.
ok. simply prove it.

seemingly everything is in place..except.yu know...facts.