• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's start at the beginning

write on

Senator
Who remembers 'Crossfire' on CNN- pitting left v right politically with none other than the leader of propaganda on Fox N3wz today, Tucker Carlson?

Then the head honcho, Murdoch, thought hmmm- how can we extend our grasp on the very profitable propaganda?

And as a consequence, we got Fox N3wz.

But time catches up to you- eventually.

In reality, Tucker hated Trump. But he knew that Murdoch would continue to pad his gilded lifestyle just as long as he lied to their stupid viewers to keep the money flowing through ads.

And let's be honest...we already knew their M.O.long ago, didn't we? :rolleyes:

Ooops

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Who remembers 'Crossfire' on CNN- pitting left v right politically with none other than the leader of propaganda on Fox N3wz today, Tucker Carlson?

Then the head honcho, Murdoch, thought hmmm- how can we extend our grasp on the very profitable propaganda?

And as a consequence, we got Fox N3wz.

But time catches up to you- eventually.

In reality, Tucker hated Trump. But he knew that Murdoch would continue to pad his gilded lifestyle just as long as he lied to their stupid viewers to keep the money flowing through ads.

And let's be honest...we already knew their M.O.long ago, didn't we? :rolleyes:

Ooops

Your chronology is jacked up. Crossfire was a cnn staple featuring a couple of crotchety old geezers DECADES ago when I was a kid (Tom Braden and Pat Buchanon). Similarly, Fox News has been live for more than a quarter century as well - well before the advent of Tucker Carlson. That Carlson ended up hosting some legacy version of Crossfire is as unimportant as your mutilation of the timelines of these entities. It seems you understand neither logic, nor predecessors, nor successors.
Stay away from Primavera software.
:)

write on

Senator
Yer so funny in your attempt to shield the Fox N3wz propagandist, Carlson.

CNN, without thinking there would be the shit that we're seeing now,,helped create the Tucker we see today.

But then again, the right wing has always favored plutocracy...then fascism.

Fact

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yer so funny in your attempt to shield the Fox N3wz propagandist, Carlson.

CNN, without thinking there would be the shit that we're seeing now,,helped create the Tucker we see today.

But then again, the right wing has always favored plutocracy...then fascism.

Fact
It’s not a “fact”…but since mods are policing your thread for noting that you frequently post while over-imbibing rather than policing demonstrable lies and constant threadjacks…what’s a normal person to do?

Have a nice evening.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It’s not a “fact”…but since mods are policing your thread for noting that you frequently post while over-imbibing rather than policing demonstrable lies and constant threadjacks…what’s a normal person to do?

Have a nice evening.
normal people may note the rules eliminated threadjacking as an actionable item...other than in the extreme.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
normal people may note the rules eliminated threadjacking as an actionable item...other than in the extreme.

Like “all day, every day”, for example? Like when reminded and implored with a half-dozen times or more in one’s thread? Yeah…not so much.

Whatever. It’s a [sometimes] discussion forum. Not gonna die on that hill. Certainly not in this thread. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Like “all day, every day”, for example? Like when reminded and implored with a half-dozen times or more in one’s thread? Yeah…not so much.

Whatever. It’s a [sometimes] discussion forum. Not gonna die on that hill. Certainly not in this thread. :)
just sayin ... tis all. excess? report it/ :)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
just sayin ... tis all. excess? report it/ :)
No can do. I’ll let others do the reporting. It’s evident enough when it happens. Either it’s noticed or it’s not. Anyhoo - don’t want to jack write on’s thread, so I’ll shaddup.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No can do. I’ll let others do the reporting. It’s evident enough when it happens. Either it’s noticed or it’s not. Anyhoo - don’t want to jack write on’s thread, so I’ll shaddup.
um, jack what?

write on

Senator
Your chronology is jacked up. Crossfire was a cnn staple featuring a couple of crotchety old geezers DECADES ago when I was a kid (Tom Braden and Pat Buchanon). Similarly, Fox News has been live for more than a quarter century as well - well before the advent of Tucker Carlson. That Carlson ended up hosting some legacy version of Crossfire is as unimportant as your mutilation of the timelines of these entities. It seems you understand neither logic, nor predecessors, nor successors.
Stay away from Primavera software.
"Crossfire was a cnn staple featuring a couple of crotchety old geezers DECADES ago when I was a kid"

lol

I wasn't a kid in those days.

Anyone adult that watched it back in those days aren't surprised by his meteoric rise on Fox.

But, as you said, you were just a kid.

write on

Senator

What is with your talk about threadjacking?

I posted my opinion on how Carlson ended up on the admitted lies of Fox and you have a problem with that?

If you don't like what I post, move on.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What is with your talk about threadjacking?

I posted my opinion on how Carlson ended up on the admitted lies of Fox and you have a problem with that?

If you don't like what I post, move on.
i dont think i directed it to you.

move on.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
"Crossfire was a cnn staple featuring a couple of crotchety old geezers DECADES ago when I was a kid"

lol

I wasn't a kid in those days.

Anyone adult that watched it back in those days aren't surprised by his meteoric rise on Fox.

But, as you said, you were just a kid.
Say, that was substantive and compelling. Nice work. (Nevermind that it was Hayden and Buchanon who the hosts “when I was a kid”…not your new obsession, Carlson). There was no “meteoric rise” for the old codgers I noted.

I should never respond to your posts. They’re all trash. Lob your next crap bomb, genius - I won’t bother to respond. Goodnight.

write on

Senator
Say, that was substantive and compelling. Nice work. (Nevermind that it was Hayden and Buchanon who the hosts “when I was a kid”…not your new obsession, Carlson). There was no “meteoric rise” for the old codgers I noted.

I should never respond to your posts. They’re all trash. Lob your next crap bomb, genius - I won’t bother to respond. Goodnight.
Was Carlson on Crossfire?

This is why he was let go....

Now, are you able to stay on topic?