• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's start at the beginning

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Now run over to the thread where you DO know and continue to belittle me.

Yer a hoot!
So let's start at the beginning. Tucker Carlson was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has made millions off of the backs of idiots that gobble up his stupidity

what are your thoughts on that?

write on

Senator
So let's start at the beginning. Tucker Carlson was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has made millions off of the backs of idiots that gobble up his stupidity

what are your thoughts on that?
The fact that he has a bullhorn to spread his lies to the millions of stupid right wing voters.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I knew there was some reason I liked you, Phil. :)
I'm sure that's it. Have a good time...

Don't forget what I told you, absent the owners intervention the next time I see you online after your ban I'm banning you again

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yup

It's a mental disease called narcissism.
Does silver-spoon-born, self-absorbed, rules-self-exempting Gavin Newsom…who has never held a real job…fit into this “narcissistic” profile - or is this standard…uhhhh…strategically malleable?

write on

Senator
Does silver-spoon-born, self-absorbed, rules-self-exempting Gavin Newsom…who has never held a real job…fit into this “narcissistic” profile - or is this standard…uhhhh…strategically malleable?
Not the same. Newsom isn't running for president.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What's odd is you think Newsom controls the Democratic party like Trump controls the Republican party.
Huh. So…as usual…you lack the humility to affirm that someone from your side of the aisle is exactly what you specifically decry in others.

Same dysfunctional crap, different day. Whatever.

write on

Senator
Huh. So…as usual…you lack the humility to affirm that someone from your side of the aisle is exactly what you specifically decry in others.

Same dysfunctional crap, different day. Whatever.
I point out the difference of the two and you somehow think that since I didn't call Newsom a narcissist mean that II thnk he isn't. So what if he is? Does his narcissism politically affect the nation negatively the way Trump's does?

Understand now?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I point out the difference of the two and you somehow think that since I didn't call Newsom a narcissist mean that II thnk he isn't. So what if he is? Does his narcissism politically affect the nation negatively the way Trump's does?

Understand now?
So, mirrorless one, let us wrap this up. YOU cite Tucker Carlson as born with a silver spoon in his mouth and a narcissist. Then you note Trump is born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is a narcissist. Then Rick asks you whether Newsom meets this standard. Then, mirrorless write on says that it’s “different” because “Newsom is not running for president” (like Tucker Carlson is?).

How do you expect anyone to discuss anything with you when you cannot self-examine and cannot be reciprocal in dialog? It is a severe flaw, and you should address it. I can say all day that Trump is horrific. Most of you on the left just can’t do the same with your guys. So…forget it. Just keep living in your character-deficient, self-exempting bubble. I don’t care. It just causes me to not take you seriously…and to just ignore your nonsense. It’s very weird that a man of your age is incapable of reciprocity. It’s a Trumpian trait.